Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) (7359 Views)

Male Pitbull Available For Sale / Best pet deal for today - 2 years old Pitbull for giveaway (conditions apply) / Pure Solid 8 Months Old Male Pitbull For Sale!!! Call/text/whatsapp: 07032753367 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 6:09am On Aug 23, 2014
The Pitbull: rudeboy is a very healthy and active dog, useful for crossing other females as well. he barks at intruders, known for jumping over the balcony if he needs to, he crossed 2 females recently.

Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by doeying(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Hmm...i do not mean to spoil your advert but i just want to say selling a 3 YEAR OLD PITBULL is actually more dangerous than you think cus these breeds are known for their loyalty...they stick with one person or family..and you said he does not like strangers which is a good security quality buh not so good on the new owners and please remember that a bite from a pitbull cannot be compared to those of other breeds due to their locked jaw system(once they bite you..they dont release)....my opinion though.....

And please potential buyers...you have to have a very good reason to buy this dog....it cannot be a pet and please do not have small children around.....a pitbull is a waiting timebomb(all dogs are ,,but relatively compared..the pitbull tops the list)

and yes...your pit is beautiful and looks healthy..welldone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Walexz02(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2014
3years old pitbull for sale? i guess its for those who wants to use it for 404 right?

1 Like

Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Tundeiab(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2014
Op why not breed and sell the puppies. Not every body will like to get a matured dog. I know breeding dog could be lucrative, why not give it a try.
All the best in what ever your decision is!
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2014
doeying: Hmm...i do not mean to spoil your advert but i just want to say selling a 3 YEAR OLD PITBULL is actually more dangerous than you think cus these breeds are known for their loyalty...they stick with one person or family..and you said he does not like strangers which is a good security quality buh not so good on the new owners and please remember that a bite from a pitbull cannot be compared to those of other breeds due to their locked jaw system(once they bite you..they dont release)....my opinion though.....

And please potential buyers...you have to have a very good reason to buy this dog....it cannot be a pet and please do not have small children around.....a pitbull is a waiting timebomb(all dogs are ,,but relatively compared..the pitbull tops the list)

and yes...your pit is beautiful and looks healthy..welldone

Well guess u have read about pitbulls but u'll never really know about them until u own one. Rudeboy has never injured any human,he barks and scares intruders away and prefers to fight with other dogs. Yes he could be kept as a pet if u take care of him. He is friendly, and for those who think I should keep him, I lost a brown female pitbull last month and it won't be nice to cross him with other breeds, I only have a rott and female alsatian for now. Thanks for the comments though.
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by doeying(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2014
msMonyei:

Well guess u have read about pitbulls but u'll never really know about them until u own one. Rudeboy has never injured any human,he barks and scares intruders away and prefers to fight with other dogs. Yes he could be kept as a pet if u take care of him. He is friendly, and for those who think I should keep him, I lost a brown female pitbull last month and it won't be nice to cross him with other breeds, I only have a rott and female alsatian for now. Thanks for the comments though.

i think we are saying the same thing..
Yes..i have read a lot, i was eager to find out why pitbulls were so much non-tolerated...and i learnt a lot...

Yes..rudeboy is friendly...and prefers to fight with only dogs(even though i do not understand this)...anyways..a new owner...a new environment can change your dogs temperament, the fact that your dog fights at all makes all the "lovey dovey rudeboy"issue null...your dog is cool with you because i believe it grew up with you....

Try to understand what we are saying....ok...so someone gets ur dog...all he has to do is lock it up...cus a new owner is a stranger and rudeboy does not like strangers....and caging up a dog is not healthy...so please what would you advise a new owner of a 3 yr old pitbull to do...

1 Like

Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 9:30am On Aug 23, 2014
doeying:

Yes..i have read a lot, i was eager to find out why pitbulls were so much non-tolerated...and i learnt a lot...

Yes..rudeboy is friendly...and prefers to fight with only dogs(even though i do not understand this)...anyways..a new owner...a new environment can change your dogs temperament, the fact that your dog fights at all makes all the "lovey dovey rudeboy"issue null...your dog is cool with you because i believe it grew up with you....

Try to understand what we are saying....ok...so someone gets ur dog...all he has to do is lock it up...cus a new owner is a stranger and rudeboy does not like strangers....and caging up a dog is not healthy...so please what would you advise a new owner of a 3 yr old pitbull to do...

Well its very possible for him to make new human friends. And what I mean by fighting with other dogs is: he literally attacks dogs that tries to bully him like grabbing a limb, and wagging his head trying to shake it, or should I say bite it off (lol). Overall rudeboy is friendly, but I would like to sell him to an experienced buyer, maybe a breeder.
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Akunyun(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
doeying:

Concerning what you seems not to understand by "rudeboy" attacking other dogs, It's a common trait in pitbulls. If pitbull comes across a human threat and an animal threat, it prefers to let the humans go and vehemently stand to fight the other dog, guess the sight of other dogs seems so appalling to them.
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Seun(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
I believe in buying adult dogs. You can literally buy your way into their hearts by using lots of treats and positive training methods that do not encourage aggression. The advantage is not having to spend money on the dog until he grows up before realising that he doesn't have the attributes that you desire, such as territorial aggression, size, intelligence, courage, or child-friendliness. With an adult dog, you know what you are getting. If you had bought this dog as a cute puppy, you may have been surprised when he grew up and started fighting with other dogs. In this case, the dog's character is known, because he's an adult, so you can make an informed decision about whether to buy him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2014
Good morning
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Happy sunday
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Good morning
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Seun(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Pls post more pictures, tell us what the dog has been trained to do, tell us the funniest and scariest things he has done, etc. Good luck!
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
Rudeboy also available if you want to cross your female dog.
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bump
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2014
msMonyei: Bump
Seun: Pls post more pictures, tell us what the dog has been trained to do, tell us the funniest and scariest things he has done, etc. Good luck!
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=freshdude2][/quote]

More pics and stories later
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2014
woof
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
Woof!
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Seun(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
In the first picture, your dog's joystick seems to have 3 openings. That's extremely disturbing to me. Can you explain what's going on there?!
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2014
Seun: In the first picture, your dog's joystick seems to have 3 openings. That's extremely disturbing to me. Can you explain what's going on there?!

3 openings on a joystick U probably saw the black dots/birthmark that naturally appear on the skin of pitbulls. Its visible because less hair appears there. Rudeboy is fresh o!
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Rudeboy never slacks when it comes to crossing.

1 Share

Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Spirit1(m): 2:17am On Oct 03, 2014
Have you sold rudeboy
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by gowaga68: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dogo Argentino 11 weeks old Female Puppy is on for sale.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY pls.

Call/Whatsapp:08024006498

Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Seun(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Please post the Dogo Argentino on its own thread please. And make sure your buyers know that it's a breed that was created to hunt wild boars.
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Spirit1:
Have you sold rudeboy

Rudeboy is still with me, I'll sell him if I see a serious buyer with cash.
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Seun(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
msMonyei:
Rudeboy is still with me, I'll sell him if I see a serious buyer with cash.
Anyone who would buy a pitbull puppy should not be afraid to buy an adult pitbull. A dog's behaviour is a function of his personality and training, not whether or not you bought him as a puppy. The way he treats msMonyei now is how he'll treat the buyer after weeks of training.
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
what type of pitbull, is rudeboy?
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
elbedso:
what type of pitbull, is rudeboy?

honestly i don't know but he is a pitbull
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by msMonyei: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
rudeboy got shot by the buyer last week. The new owner could not tame him, i regret selling him. R.i.p rudeboy
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by mayorall(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2015
msMonyei:
rudeboy got shot by the buyer last week. The new owner could not tame him, i regret selling him. R.i.p rudeboy

Just like the way it was predicted. How many times do you check the dog after you've sold him?. RIP to the dog though
Re: Adult Male Pitbull For Sale (white) by Baroba(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2015
msMonyei:

Sorry to hear that, did the owner make any attempt to return it?

Pits are special breed of dogs, it's certainly not for everyone...

(1) (2) (Reply)

**UPDATED** My 5weeks Ekuke Puppy / Boerboel Rottweilers For Sale..(hybrids..boerboel Nd Rottweiler Cross) / Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.