Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! (837 Views)

Phones As A Gift To Kids To Reward Academic Excellence. Parents Beware!!! / I Wrote Gce Exam 2004 And I Lost My Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2014
Goodmorning everyone!

Its my birthday today and I am grateful to GOD for HIS countless blessings towards me. In the spirit of the celebration, I'll be giving out an e-copy of my first published book to every interested student on nairaland. In return say a prayer for me, just pray that I die empty. The book: 'A Student's Guide to Financial Freedom' is guaranteed to give you financial freedom. It might take a while, but you certainly will get there. Just drop your email here and I'll forward it to you. Offer ends today!
For more details about the book, visit www.studentsfinancialfreedom.com

Cheers!!!
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by rzarector(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2014
bvc: Goodmorning everyone!

Its my birthday today and I am grateful to GOD for HIS countless blessings towards me. In the spirit of the celebration, I'll be giving out an e-copy of my first published book to every interested student on nairaland. In return say a prayer for me, just pray that I die empty. The book: 'A Student's Guide to Financial Freedom' is guaranteed to give you financial freedom. It might take a while, but you certainly will get there. Just drop your email here and I'll forward it to you. Offer ends today!
For more details about the book, visit www.studentsfinancialfreedom.com

Cheers!!!
hbd bro.....wishing u many blissful years ahead......
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Thank you so much!
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by taiocol: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2014
it's your birthday and we gonna party from Monday to Sunday.
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by Empressgifted(f): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2014
@ bvc, it's my birthday too. Happy Birthday Dear.
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by Wisepac: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2014
hbd bro .. wish u lng lyf and prosperity.. azeez.ibrahim25@gmaio.com
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by Kayode121: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Happy birthday wishing u longlife nd prosperity,,,,onifadekayode0@gmail.com
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
taiocol: it's your birthday and we gonna party from Monday to Sunday.

I'm not sure, I have prayer meeting @ 6. Thank you for stopping by.
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Empressgifted: @ bvc, it's my birthday too. Happy Birthday Dear.

I won't lie, I looked at your profile, first to see how my birthday mate looks(we all rock) and secondly, to see if we could do something extra: be friends...happy birthday to you too!
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
To my 2 bros that dropped their emails, I sent the book to you 2. Enjoy it and take action, so the purpose won't be in vain. Thank you for the birthday wishes!

GOD BLESS!

Ps.: Drop your emails here, I'm not tired of sending out books to you and the offer ends today.
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by taiocol: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
I need it
bvc:

I'm not sure, I have prayer meeting @ 6. Thank you for stopping by.
opiacollins15@gmail.com
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
taiocol: I need it

opiacollins15@gmail.com

Check your mail
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by DermalCarotene(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Happy birthday to you!!!!

Dermallyme@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by Jammy2012(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
happy birthday bro, I wish your more of it on earth with affluents and sound health. God shall lift us all to reach the zenith of joy

adepojujamiuadegboyega@gmail.com
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
DermalCarotene: Happy birthday to you!!!!

Dermallyme@gmail.com

Thank you! Check your email
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by sathel(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
happy birthday bro...modz..frontpage tinx
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Jammy2012: happy birthday bro, I wish your more of it on earth with affluents and sound health. God shall lift us all to reach the zenith of joy

adepojujamiuadegboyega@gmail.com

Thank you Jammy, check your email.
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by littlegold(f): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Happy birthday llnp may u live long to see more of it...aduragbemiadegite@yahoo.com
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
sathel: happy birthday bro...modz..frontpage tinx

Thank you Sathel!
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
littlegold: Happy birthday llnp may u live long to see more of it...aduragbemiadegite@yahoo.com

Thank yo! Please check your email
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
littlegold: Happy birthday llnp may u live long to see more of it...aduragbemiadegite@yahoo.com

Thank you! Please check your email
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by Empressgifted(f): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
bvc:

I won't lie, I looked at your profile, first to see how my birthday mate looks(we all rock) and secondly, to see if we could do something extra: be friends...happy birthday to you too!

thank u so much, the pics on my profile isn't me, it's a natural hair model and by the way my e-mail is mgbokwerefechigift@yahoo.com hope I'm not late for the goodies.
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 8:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Empressgifted:
thank u so much, the pics on my profile isn't me, it's a natural hair model and by the way my e-mail is mgbokwerefechigift@yahoo.com hope I'm not late for the goodies.

Even if you were late, you'll still get it. You know we share something special. I hope to see your real face soonest, if you don't mind. Check your email for the birthday gift.

1 Like

Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
happy birthday brother. orumebrume@yahoo.com
Re: Its My Birthday And I Have A Gift For You! by bvc(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Owbeecee: happy birthday brother. orumebrume@yahoo.com

You were late, but check your email. Its there now. Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Sentence Creation Game / 2015: Nigeria LNG Limited Post-graduate Scholarship Scheme / 30 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.