Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

U.s Visa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U.s Visa (1431 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.s Visa by jonkal: 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2006
please i got this message just recently .Can anyone in the house help me with the tips of the interview .Ofcourse you know to be forewarned is to be fore-armed

Success!
A diversity 2007 U.S Visa Lottery entry form bearing the following
personal details has been duly scrutinized and processed.

APPLICANT NAME: KALU JONAH
BIRTH DATE: FEBRUARY 19,1978
SEX : MALE
ELIGIBILITY COUNTRY: NIGERIA

The U.S Embassy is glad to apprise you that you have won a free
lottery ticket and United States Visa that can enable you to live and work
in the United States or Canada for the year 2007!

Congratulations! You are adviced to scan and send your international
passport not later than December 31,2006 through the U.S Embassy
Correspondence E-mail address (lotteryvisa_usembassy@yahoo.com) for immediate and expedite processing of Visa.

On receiving the applicant's front and reverse scanned international passport, the
U.S Embassy will send to the afore-mentioned applicant, a final convenient date for interview in either the new U.S Embassy arm at Abuja or that of Lagos.

Best Regards and Congratulations!
Marshall Ray, PH.d USHM
On Behalf of the U.S Embassy.
Re: U.s Visa by jydo: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2006
bros, the mail u got is a scam. the content is actually different from what the US DV office sends to winners. so be careful. The US DV lottery is not in any way related to canada. beware.
Re: U.s Visa by kitaun(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2006
neither will they use a yahoo account for you to send a mail to, moreso all lottery winners are only sent proper letters and not e-mails, am cracking here o grin grin
Re: U.s Visa by Edken: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2006
hi,
someone is trying to put hadcuffs in your mind! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: U.s Visa by Numerouno(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2006
Mate, i assure u that whoever sent u this mail has fraudulent intentions. Firstly, the US lottery can not qualify you for canadian immigration. Secondly, u would agree with me that the US embassy should have its own personalised e-mail address and not some "conjured up" yahoo address.
Re: U.s Visa by Ehiwere(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2006
@jonkal Thank your God you posted this Info,You would have fall MUGU.Common sence should have made you realize that US Embaasy cant be using free email Domain,if even those behind it are using paid for domain,it should have carry the embassy domain name.Also dont form Mugu again oh!I understand,i cant imagine How excited you were when you 1st saw the mail.Any way Becareful,They also go a long way to give you international Phone number,And when you are calling,spending Huge Amount or can,The person you are talking to is at your backyard.So becareful.
We know them,and also know what they can do!
Re: U.s Visa by Anabib(f): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2006
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am really cracking up here.
na wa ooooo. (The extent our nija brothers will go to make someone fall MUGU)

@jonkal
that email is from 419ners/scammers.
they want to get information from you and only God knows what they will use it for.

Facts=
Us Embassey will send you a DHL/registered mail per adventure you win a visa lottery and it must be signed as received by you or a relation.

They will never inform you of your success thru email

They have a Domain name, and dont use "yahoo.com'' etc for any official transaction.

JUST IGNORE THE MAIL
Re: U.s Visa by Harrizon(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2006
Men!
u guys re very funny here, grin grin grin grin

Harrizon
Re: U.s Visa by option4301(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2006
Beware of 419ners nna bros!!!!!!
Re: U.s Visa by dearie(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2006
I suppose you are convinced that it was intended to swindle you of whatever it is, that is best known to them.
I sure know that this truth will appear bitter, but if u are yet to be convinced, you can take a drive to the Embassy in lagos, if u are around lagos, or get anyone to do it for you, to confirm it.

Be careful!
Re: U.s Visa by Christino(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2006
Firstly,
I dont think the results are out yet (for 2007)

Secondly,
They do not use yahoo accounts.

Thirdly,
I'd advice that you pursue those guys and play along. (don't drop a dime) until you have enough feedback for the EFCC.

Thanks for sharing this with us, I think it's time for Seun to create a forum for SCAMS so that fellow Landers can benefit from this.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Total Recruitment / Engineering Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.