Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,423 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo (2945 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Displays Her Massive Curves In New Photos / Biodun Okeowo Reveals Her Bleaching Cream [PICS] / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Naijavibz: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Sultry and sexy Yoruba actress, Biodun Okeowo known in the industry as Tolani Oshirin, in a new interview with Showtime Celebrity got talking about sex, her former marriage and future plans.
Excerpts:
What was your first sex experience?
My first experience was full of fear, uncertainty, pain and alas! I loved it at the end.
What do you have to say about pre-marital sex among our youths?
It is saddening that pre-marital sex has taken over our time. In the past, most of our men would disassociate themselves with girls who have been deflowered outside wedlock. Then a woman’s virginity was her pride but time has changed and human beings have changed. I am not happy about it. Maybe we should blame civilisation or modernisation for this. I pray for God’s intervention in this era.
Did you marry as a virgin?
Yes, I did and I can boldly say that.
Which parts of your body do you think are your selling points?
… Well, I will say my hips and eyeballs. God has blessed me with what African men really like. Even the modern day African man who pretends to like a skinny woman, after getting down with her, he would marry a woman who has ample flesh in the right proportions.
How have you been coping, as a single mother with two kids?
It’s one question I don’t like going deep into for personal reasons. I will only say God has been faithful. I’m fine and cool as you can see. I am a happy woman in all ramifications and the envy of other ladies.
Any plan of getting married?
I’m yet to get one and would not like to say much about that.
What lessons did you learn from your previous marriage?
My broken marriage was a place of learning to me. It taught me to be a better person and has opened a hidden part of me. Then I was younger but I have learnt that what will be will be, no matter what.
Would you say he was at fault?
Fault, who am I to apportion blames or Judge? God knows best. I thank God we are both doing well in our respective homes.
Any plans of marrying again?
Presently, I’ll like to remain mute on my marital status but the glaring truth is that I’m not single.
What do you mean by saying you are not single?
It simply means I have a man in my life. But what I am not ready to disclose are details about him. I am not single because I am with a man. Please don’t ask me any further question on this. I am a very happy woman in love with a man in my life.
At this stage in your life, would you consider being a second wife?
I won’t break someone else’s home because I don’t want mine to be broken as well. But then man proposes and God disposes. No one can decide for God. We can only pray fervently for our wishes. But one thing I don’t joke with is my happiness.[Kelani]

Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2014
All this shameless ashewos sha
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by seankay(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2014
She said she married as a virgin grin

But that's none of my business
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Naijavibz: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2014
seankay: She said she married as a virgin grin

But that's none of my business
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
comments reserved grin grin grin grin
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Waspy(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2014
Romancegirl: All this shameless ashewos sha
lipsrsealed....by the way. Her pics are quite fairer than your DP undecided

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Romancegirl: All this shameless ashewos sha

You need to apologize to that lady.
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2014
So?

Waspy: lipsrsealed....by the way. Her pics are quite fairer than your DP undecided
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2014
Why should I do that?

Three7Ty9:

You need to apologize to that lady.
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by axortedbabe(f): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2014
Wetin she dey sell..
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Naijavibz: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2014
axortedbabe: Wetin she dey sell..
Any idea?
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2014
All our artist can lie for africa... She got married a virgin, wat a big one!!!!
Anyways tho, ko kan aiye mhen...
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Romancegirl: Why should I do that?

who made you a judge?
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by WillyWest: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
She married as a virgin yet her marriage crashed, countless pple married as non virgins but r still happily wed. Moral - whatever game u play, know the rules of the game and play it well.

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by priscaoge(f): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
Naijavibz:
Did you marry as a virgin?
Yes, I did and I can boldly say that
This is the only place that caught the attention of those above me grin grin grin But Y
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Naijavibz: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
priscaoge:
This is the only place that caught the attention of those above me grin grin grin But Y
Na wa for you oooo!!!
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Waspy(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Romancegirl: So?

So... Stop judging. Don't call the kettle black angry
Re: My First Sex Experience - Biodun Okeowo by Naijavibz: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Waspy: So... Stop judging. Don't call the kettle black angry
Comments Reserved grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Ugboma / Biography,history,family,awards,life Style / Check Out Photo Of Twins That Married Twins And Gave Birth To A Pair Of Twins / Is This Proof That Nicki Minaj Is Dating America Rapper NAS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.