Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Iphone Screen Won't Rotate. How Do I Fix It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Iphone Screen Won't Rotate. How Do I Fix It? (1557 Views)

How Do I Fix Terribly Slow Glo Internet Connection / BB And IPHONE Screen Damage Or Replacement/water Damaged Fix N Repair. / Where Can I Fix My Iphone Screen In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Iphone Screen Won't Rotate. How Do I Fix It? by OwillyOscar(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
On iOS devices, the rotation lock can be found by double-tapping on the Home button to bring up the multitasking tray, and then sliding from left to-right on the tray. The rotation-lock icon appears as a circular arrow. When the lock is enabled, the circular arrow will have a small lock in the center. To confirm that screen rotation lock is turned on, look in the top right corner of the screen, next to the battery meter, for an icon that looks like a curved arrow surrounding a lock. If you see that, rotation lock is turned on.

To turn it on or off, do the following:

==> In iOS 7 or higher, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal Control Center. (In iOS 6 or lower, double tap the home button on the front of the iPhone or iPod touch. This will reveal the fast app switcher row of apps at the bottom of the screen).

==> In iOS 7, tap the lock-and-curved-arrow icon. If it is white, it's on; black and it's off

==> In iOS 6 or earlier, swipe left to right to reveal the Music app, music player controls, and on the far left, an app with a curved arrow in it (if the lock is turned on, you'll see the lock inside the arrow)

==> To turn screen rotation lock on, tap the curved arrow icon so that the lock appears

==> To turn screen rotation lock off, tap the icon so that the lock disappears

==> When you're done in either version of the iOS, single tap the home button and you'll be returned to normal operation of your device.

==>If this doesn’t fix your locked screen, then there could be a bigger problem. Try doing a hard restart on your iOS device by holding down the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for a few seconds until the device restarts. Release the buttons when you see the Apple logo.

- See more at: http://trendymediablog.com/2014/08/my-iphone-screen-wont-rotate-how-do-i-fix-it/
Re: My Iphone Screen Won't Rotate. How Do I Fix It? by cidymiki: 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Your iPhone stuck at white Apple logo screen of death on Windows and Mac? No panic! This article gives you the robust solution to fix your iPhone stuck on recovery mode

If your iPhone stuck in recovery mode, just 1 click to solve the issue with ios fix tool to fix ios to normal for iPhone

Learn the use guide: How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode

How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo

How to Fix iPhone White Screen of Death
Re: My Iphone Screen Won't Rotate. How Do I Fix It? by hiahihia: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Well, sometimes iPhone will stick on recovery mode, Apple logo, black/white screen when upgrading or jailbreaking your iPhone device. I meet the same situation when updating my iPhone 5S to iOS 9.0, my iPhone become abnormally. I lost all my contacts and text messages, but thanks to iPhone Data Recovery software, I directly fix iPhone to normal with one click to retrieve iPhone data after iOS 9 upgrade, besides, it also can fix your iPhone that stuck in recovery mode with ease.
Re: My Iphone Screen Won't Rotate. How Do I Fix It? by hiahihia: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2016
When you find your iPhone is stuck on Apple logo, what you need is iPhone Data Recovery program. You can click "Fix iOS to Normal" to fix your iPhone out of Apple logo and works normal, and then if you find your iPhone data is lost, it can also help you to recover those lost contacts, music, pictures, notes, SMS and save them on your computer safely.
Read more:
How to Return iPhone to Normal
Re: My Iphone Screen Won't Rotate. How Do I Fix It? by linkerde: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2016
iPhone Freezes When Restoring?Stops At Apple Logo? Fail Errors? Fix iPhone operating system:
Does your iPhone keep freezing when trying to restore from your backup file, and always stop at the Apple Boot logo,or does it give you a failed or corrupted error?Does the progress bar in iTunes keep stopping at 99% and getting stuck?There could be many reasons your iPhone keeps freezing and failing to restore.It could be due to a recent update, incompatible versions of files, a change in iTunes updates, or just pure bad luck too!
How to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo

How to get iPhone out of recovery mode
?Here is the best answer.
Re: My Iphone Screen Won't Rotate. How Do I Fix It? by hiahihia: 7:07am On Feb 18, 2016
When your iPhone stuck on Apple logo, you can try to hard reset your iPhone. If this problem can't be solved, you need to use professional software to solve the problem. If everything goes fine inside it and then you canturn on your iPhone device and use it. If one or more things can't work fine, it will stuck on Apple logo. At the moment, you can try to free download and use iPhone Data Recovery software to solve this issus. iPhone Data Recovery can repair iPhone stuck on Apple logo, making your iPhone device works normally. It can also easily solve the problem of iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
Re: My Iphone Screen Won't Rotate. How Do I Fix It? by DaveWest: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2016
It is definitely a bad luck when you are going to update your iPhone to iOS 9 but get stuck in recovery mode. That’s annoying when iTunes shows you the “Error 3004″ or other numbers or warnings. If your iPhone gets stuck in recovery mode, the first thing you may want to try is holding the home button and the power button at mean time till the screen gets black and then start the iPhone again. This is a simplest way to troubleshoot the problem. If you don’t get your iPhone back to life, you may want to send it to the Apple Store.

After you get the fixed iPhone from the Apple Store, you may find that some of the data in your iPhone are lost. This might not be the problem of the Apple Store, but the problem of the updating itself. If you want to recover the lost files from your iPhone, you can restore iPhone with the iTunes backup. However, if you only lost part of the data, and the iTunes backup is a little out of date, you may not want to use that backup. At this moment, you’d better use iPhone data recovery software to show you how to recover lost data from iPhone when iPhone stuck in recovery mode because you are able to preview and choose the data to recover, and you won’t be frustrated about which data are lost.
Re: My Iphone Screen Won't Rotate. How Do I Fix It? by Bereest68: 4:40am On Jun 16, 2018
Sometimes, iPhone screen will not rotate due to unknown reasons. You can try yo restart your device to easily fix it. If it still doesn't work, an FoneGeek iOS System Recovery will also be helpful to fix this kind of issue on iPhone. Different types of iOS issues will be easily resolved, such as iPhone screen not rotating, black or blue screen, screen freezing, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone 6 16GB Gold @ #138,000 / New Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 Going For N16,000 / Simple Steps On How To Get 500mb, 1gb & 2gb All For Free On Airtel-NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.