Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Domain Name Businessrofit Secret - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Businessrofit Secret (465 Views)

Make Money From Expired Domain Name And Flipping With Stress / Get Your Own Domain Name For Free / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Name Businessrofit Secret by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
How many people will like to learn how to buy and sell domain name ? I don't want to start a tread no one is interested
Re: Domain Name Businessrofit Secret by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
donddeus: How many people will like to learn how to buy and sell domain name ? I don't want to start a tread no one is interested

Keep yourself busy with this before I start the thread

http://ecashstore..com/2013/10/how-to-buy-and-sell-expired-domains.html
Re: Domain Name Businessrofit Secret by Chibenze(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
I want to learn, but i thought der is already a thread topic for domain

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Businessrofit Secret by IRIENBOY(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Carry go,i they with u.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Businessrofit Secret by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chibenze: I want to learn, but i thought der is already a thread topic for domain

Yes there is but if you have not been following that thread you wouldn't know where to start. And there are some secret I will like to xpose here.
Re: Domain Name Businessrofit Secret by Chibenze(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
donddeus:

Yes there is but if you have not been following that thread you wouldn't know where to start. And there are some secret I will like to xpose here.
secret! Ride on bro i want to learn
Re: Domain Name Businessrofit Secret by gurusmac4: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
following
Re: Domain Name Businessrofit Secret by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2014
To start this business you will need to get a sellers account for free in a domain name market place. We are going to use http://sedo.com

Please I have got alot of commitment. You can call me 07039187200 to get my secret.

Please bear with me. Some associates warn me not to xpose that here

(1) (Reply)

Netmarket Opens - Buy/sell Online @ Netmarket.com.ng / Top 10 Affordable Nigerian Vacation Spots For Entrepreneurs – Jovago.com / Are Nairaland Biz $ectn Mods Cruel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.