Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) (2148 Views)

Which Colour Can You See On This Dress? / Identify Your Ethnic Group In Nigeria / A Victim Of Home Office's Operation Swale Or His Skin Colour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
mine spot with the third position. what's yours?

Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by vizkiz: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
proudly number 6 undecided
And to y'all in my group

Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by sarmiie(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
My face- 5
My body- 4

mehn....sun don do me strong tin..
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by acenazt: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Am 4
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
vizkiz: proudly number 6 undecided
And to y'all in my group
yepa!bros,you must be of Ghanaian origin. but if you are a Nigerian, you better change your bathing soap to jik or hypo with iron soap to complement it.lol.
anyway I'm just joking,most ladies are fond of dark skin guys. I envy you ooo #wink#.
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
grin no. 5
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
sarmiie: My face- 5
My body- 4

mehn....sun don do me strong tin..
my demeanor back then in secondary school. meeen I suffer no be small.!
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by rioemmanuel(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Some ladies on NL were 6 before,now they are 2
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by abdulwastecx(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
bolaji73: yepa!bros,you must be of Ghanaian origin. but if you are a Nigerian, you better change your bathing soap to jik or hypo with iron soap to complement it.lol.
anyway I'm just joking,most ladies are fond of dark skin guys. I envy you ooo #wink#.

the more melanin the more 6 u get, but self hate is making girls go from 6 to 1.. cancer around the corner.... I am actually 8 ( 2 shade darker than 6)
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by vizkiz: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
bolaji73: yepa!bros,you must be of Ghanaian origin. but if you are a Nigerian, you better change your bathing soap to jik or hypo with iron soap to complement it.lol.

dark is the colour. Bro undecided
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by guente02(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Since I stay in Sokoto. It just has to be 5 but I'm naturally 5 lol.
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tazmode: grin 9ja northern 9ja standard no. 5
fixed.thank me later.
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Proudly 3!
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
abdulwastecx:

the more melanin the more 6 u get, but self hate is making girls go from 6 to 1.. cancer around the corner.... I am actually 8 ( 2 shade darker than 6)
Bro can you elucidate more on that?
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
bolaji73: fixed.thank me later.
whoa, i didnt ask u 2 edit my post 2 reflect dat, what nonsense! I'd rada delete it all d same
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by olorunthobby(f): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
made of black
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by abdulwastecx(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
bolaji73: Bro can you elucidate more on that?

like melanin is responsible for darkness of skin, the more melanin u have the darker u will be.
melanin is a good thing because it projects us from sunlight. so, people native to region closer to the equator tends to be daker.

when u now remove the melanin using a bleaching reagent to look good, then u are inviting cancer
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by marieolae(f): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
3 nd 4
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by ERCROSS(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
*walks into d thread with body fully covered*..
Ebola scare alert..
back to d topic..
ehn.. o.p, if I no tell u my own nko..
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by mployer(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
number 5
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by sarmiie(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
bolaji73: my demeanor back then in secondary school. meeen I suffer no be small.!

abi na.....i neva rily tot it a big deal until i went to learn how to swim..
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
ERCROSS: *walks into d thread with body fully covered*..
Ebola scare alert..
back to d topic..
ehn.. o.p, if I no tell u my own nko..
There is nothing to be scared of. we've got hand, leg,nose, eye, lips and even teeth sanitizer.
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
abdulwastecx:

like melanin is responsible for darkness of skin, the more melanin u have the darker u will be.
melanin is a good thing because it projects us from sunlight. so, people native to region closer to the equator tends to be daker.

when u now remove the melanin using a bleaching reagent to look good, then u are inviting cancer
Lol bro. sure I know a little about skin composition and formation. even if I'm not a science student, at least I did biology back in school. I only asked you to talk more about the bolded.
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
no 5.but why aren't females commenting
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
marieolae: 3 nd 4
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Ivanspring(f): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
vizkiz: proudly number 6 undecided
And to y'all in my group
chaii you black ooo
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
marieolae: 3 nd 4
wow! my first secret crush since I registered on NL.Don't worry,we're going to walk things out to eliminate the 3 in order for we to merge.please don't ask me how.
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
proudly no 3
Re: Come In And Identify Your Skin Colour (pix) by bolaji73(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
wincyhov: no 5.but why aren't females commenting
sure they will. you know before ladies engage in anything, they have to consult madam mirror. please don't ask me why because I'm not a lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Some Pidgin Proverbs And There Meanings / Badass Facts About The Queen That Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.