Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Who Is Ready To Invest In A Service Providing Company 4 Just 28days With 25% Roi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Ready To Invest In A Service Providing Company 4 Just 28days With 25% Roi (654 Views)

No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote / Starting Up An Internet Service Providing Company (ISP) / NAIRALAND BUSINESS SCHOOL: Providing You With Free Business Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ready To Invest In A Service Providing Company 4 Just 28days With 25% Roi by gconcept: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2008
There are some projects to be carried out in a registered service providing company in Nigeria.
Each project will span for just 28 days.
The required fund for investment in the projects varies beteween #200,000 and #500,000.
The company is seeking for investors for the projects which will earn between 20% and 32% ROI (Return On Investment) within the 28days.
There is high level of security and guarantee for the investment which would jointly agreed upon by the investor and the company.
The projects will kick off by 3rd of November.
if you are interested:

call 01-8159020

or 07039481645

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Matter Most So Introduce What You Do On Here And Let The Word See I / How And Where Do I Sell My Useful Experiences, Ideas And Stories? / Sick Of My Posts Being Deleted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.