Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Dont Believed Ebola Existed……….liberian Artiste - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Dont Believed Ebola Existed……….liberian Artiste (474 Views)

These People Posted These Suicide Notes On Facebook.. But No One Believed Them.. / What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. / Silly Things You Believed As A Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Believed Ebola Existed……….liberian Artiste by bobonicez: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Charles Yegba, a Liberian rap artist. Photo courtesy of WHO
Liberian rap artist, Charles Yegba, has penned a song about Ebola, admitting he originally doubted the existence of Ebola.

According to the rap artiste, the song about Ebola is part of an educational campaign to raise awareness about the deadly disease affecting Liberia, Guinea, Nigeria and Sierra Leone.

"I thought it was a lie (invented) to collect money because at that moment I hadn't seen people affected in my community," he explained.

Charles revealed that his viewpoint changed when he encountered a man in Monrovia lying in the street with symptoms of Ebola. "At that moment, I started to believe. I began to see that other countries were being affected, that many people were starting to change their minds."

"Take away the fear, don't hide yourself. People can still survive from Ebola," reads a line from Yegba's song.

sourcehttp://www.pakorumo.com/2014/08/i-dont-believed-ebola-existedliberian.html

(1) (Reply)

2014 Way To Brows With Mtn Bis On Pc / Union Bank To See Stronger Year-end Profit – CFO / What Do You Think Made Andyblaze Popular On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.