Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Don Jazzy,d’banj,banky W,oba Omega ,linda Ikeji When Will You All Get Married ?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy,d’banj,banky W,oba Omega ,linda Ikeji When Will You All Get Married ?? (1554 Views)

MTV News | Don Jazzy & D’banj Reunite / Breaking News: Kanye West Tweets At Don Jazzy & D’banj [photo] / Don Jazzy, D’banj and Snoopdog Shoot The Video for ‘Mr Endowed’ Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy,d’banj,banky W,oba Omega ,linda Ikeji When Will You All Get Married ?? by ed23bello: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Now i know you would say it’s none of my business but yes when it comes to Naija Celebrity business it’s my business!! when would these rich celebrities get married ? They post pictures of them attending other people’s wedding like that of P Square,Tiwa Savage & even the 2face who we all know have the baby mama drama got married and yet we’ve not yet even seen a photo of their girl friends online .

d banj

Let’s start with D’banj and the whole koko mansion & Genevieve drama can he tell us that he has not yet made enough money to get married or has not seen any beautiful girl he want to get married to or ogini sef ? Mr Oladepo D’banj please get a wife you have it all .How’s being single going to work out for you when you’re 60, when you have hair in all of the wrong places and no one can stand to look at you? Marriage is an investment in your future. Sure, you sacrifice some of your sweet single years,

Don jazzy

Don Dorobucci Don Jazzy is time to be the complete Doro boss by adding a wife (Winkx) [#RunsAway] . But on a second thought have you ever seen his girlfriend or heard about anything like don jazzy in love affair with any girl . Don Jazzy is the #1 music producer in Nigeria & currently the richest with lots of endorsement deal. You can agree with me that Don Jazzy is the most friendly celebrity of all even his twitter account & instagram + giving out his number online is enough to make you see how friendly he is unlike some celebrities who go blocking almost all thier fans on twitter and instagram & go hating on another celebrity getting all the award [#LipSealed]. I also heard Don Jazzy loves his privacy a lot but still on still i know you would say Tiwa Savage is a woman but Dr Sid is a man also . Please Don Jazzy Complete the Dorobucci by adding a madam .

Banky w

Banky W chairman EME even your boy Wiz Kid now has a child though not yet married so who are you waiting for ? Niyola ? but then technically you don’t need to be married to have a family, but marriage is still the standard method for starting a family. The nuclear family, despite its flaws, remains a sought-after model.Being a father is a dimension of manhood that just about every man wants to experience — and marriage is the most stable and secure environment in which to start a family. Yes nobody would die together with you as you said in Jaiye Ori Mi but boss forget yarns no hating please get married Jare .

linda-ikeji-pictures

Linda Ikeji is popularly known for high class gossip on her lindaikeji blog & if you noticed she keeps update on single & married people ,as a matter of fact if 2face impregnates another babe she would be the first to tell you . Okay linda we know you like Big Abunna as you keep talking about Sex Sex Big Big Abunna in your blog but to think of it you no longer a girl you are bosslady so please make mama & papa smile with a grandson (in Don JazzysVoice) . One-night stands are exciting because of the thrill of the chase, granted, but often — too often — once the two of you get naked you find yourselves fumbling and bumbling unable to anticipate each others’ moves and unaware of what gets the other off. Married couples know each other; they have a feel for each others’ bodies and are aware of their partner’s fantasies. Consequently, married sex is better than single sex. Further, a long, stable relationship lends itself to sexual experimentation. Admit it; there are things you’d love to try in bed that you’ve never told anyone because you were afraid of being judged. But in a long-term relationship founded on trust, you can give voice to your innermost desires.

oba omega

Oba Omega popularly known for winning numerous music award from South South artiste of the year to many more others & known for owning Nite Club’s in Port Harcourt . Yes we know you are the Police Ambassador & Tourism Ambassador in Rivers state but still on still we waiting to see who you would take to the altar call it forever for worst . One of the ways that getting married improves your life is by making it last longer. Various studies have indicated that happily married men tend to outlast their single counterparts.
- See more at: http://naijacelebrity.com/2014/08/23/don-jazzydbanjbanky-woba-omega-linda-ikeji-when-will-you-all-get-married/#sthash.hbJZyoPf.dpuf

Re: Don Jazzy,d’banj,banky W,oba Omega ,linda Ikeji When Will You All Get Married ?? by Joeblazeochola(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
So u want me to add mouth 4 w8in no concern me
Re: Don Jazzy,d’banj,banky W,oba Omega ,linda Ikeji When Will You All Get Married ?? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wetin concern me ? Make u dey take paracetamol for person headache., na overdose go kill you grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy,d’banj,banky W,oba Omega ,linda Ikeji When Will You All Get Married ?? by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 26, 2014
abeg u get up to 5ok for account?
Re: Don Jazzy,d’banj,banky W,oba Omega ,linda Ikeji When Will You All Get Married ?? by completey(f): 3:12am On Aug 26, 2014
God will intervene

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lagbaja And Ego Reunite On Stage After Many Years / Timaya Drops A New Gospel Song – Hallelujah / Major Lazer – Boom Ft. Wizkid, Ty Dolla $ign, Moti & Kranium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.