Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) (27697 Views)

OMG!! See What This Girl Did To Herself ...tattoo Gone Sour (look) / PHOTO: Guy Tatoos A Girls Pus**y On His Armpit.. EEEEWWWWWW / PHOTO: Guy Tatoos A Girls Pus**y On His Armpit.. EEEEWWWWWW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by jonaji(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Really crazy....... Ladies would you rock this ?

1 Like

Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
O.k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Wendy80(f): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Crazy
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by oyatmicah(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
diz is what i call "crazy in the head"

1 Like

Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Samelle(f): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Looks like half an onion.
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by abdul4new(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
daughter of jezebel!!!!!!!!
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Seroautos: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
HOW TO WALK LIKE A LADY

The way you move, stand, sit, use your hands or place your feet silently communicates to the world. A woman should express her beauty not only with her physical features, but in the way she moves with poise and grace. A beautiful walk is the sign of a graceful poised woman. Follow these steps.

1.} Lift your thigh slightly. Don't lead with your shoulders.

2.} For a feminine walk, the space between your steps should be about the length of your foot. Too long a stride is masculine, too short is mincing.

3.} On each step your heel should touch the floor first, then quickly shift the weight forward to the entire foot as you take the next step. Keep your feet close to the ground when you lift them. visit www.ladieswinds.com to learn more.
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Tawis06(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mumu lady undecided
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Ariyke: 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Like this one wey be like wound undecided
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Samelle: Looks like half an onion.

nah! looks like cunt to me
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Samelle: Looks like half an onion.

I think she was trying to say her armpit stinks like onion.

3 Likes

Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Tundeiab(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
jonaji: Really crazy....... Ladies would you rock this ?
It's irritating!

Nyamaaaaaa!
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by 20bc(m): 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
3D
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Itsalphaa(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tawis06: Mumu lady undecided
help lord!!!!!!
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Itsalphaa(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Seroautos: HOW TO WALK LIKE A LADY

The way you move, stand, sit, use your hands or place your feet silently communicates to the world. A woman should express her beauty not only with her physical features, but in the way she moves with poise and grace. A beautiful walk is the sign of a graceful poised woman. Follow these steps.

1.} Lift your thigh slightly. Don't lead with your shoulders.

2.} For a feminine walk, the space between your steps should be about the length of your foot. Too long a stride is masculine, too short is mincing.

3.} On each step your heel should touch the floor first, then quickly shift the weight forward to the entire foot as you take the next step. Keep your feet close to the ground when you lift them. visit www.ladieswinds.com to learn more.
help lord!!!!!!
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by iheanyi40(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Trashy
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by ignis: 2:19am On Aug 24, 2014
iritating. ..
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by rafiuexcel(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2014
This lady must have misplaced her senses. But less I forgot most of our ladies will love to emulate this stupidity too.
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by priscaoge(f): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2014
Is that onion Or what? Some ladies can be silly eeh undecidedMaybe She will be walking on d road with her hands up to display her dirty armpit undecided
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2014
Wtf is this

1 Like

Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by sexyfunkky(f): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2014
She's sick in d head! She disgusts me!
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by jonaji(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
nikkyshyne: Wtf is this
LOL... Are u any different from her with ur moustache gringrin
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Is that a drawing of her coochie? We
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by bankyblue(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Is this what am thinking? @pus*y!
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Bro how far? @CentaurXX
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by CentaurXX: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Bro how far? @CentaurXX

Am cool. Why was I mentioned here?
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2016
CentaurXX:

Am cool. Why was I mentioned here?

Wetin they worry you na, I nor fit mention my fellow guy wherever I want again? lol, just teasing anyway.

How far, wetin they happen between you and that Larem babe?
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by CentaurXX: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Wetin they worry you na, I nor fit mention my fellow guy wherever I want again? lol, just teasing anyway.

How far, wetin they happen between you and that Larem babe?

Lol. Nothing except she expected me to asslick her and I didn't. Then she took out her frustration on Berlyn.

Do not troll Berlynn.
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2016
CentaurXX:

Lol. Nothing except she expected me to asslick her and I didn't. Then she took out her frustration on Berlyn.

Do not troll Berlyn.

Troll berlyn? lol, you don't know me on Nairaland bro, berlyn just like many other girls are too small for me to troll.
And on the part of Larem, I don't think her wanting you to asslick her is what really pawned out but despite that, kindly forgive her and let whatever grudges you have against her die because of me. What are niggas for na? hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2016
op why did't u say graphic picture, quite irritating
Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by PrickGetShoulder(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Troll berlyn? lol, you don't know me on Nairaland bro, berlyn just like many other girls are too small for me to troll.
And on the part of Larem, I don't think her wanting you to asslick her is what really pawned out but despite that, kindly forgive her and let whatever grudges you have against her die because of me. What are niggas for na? hehehehe

I know you long enough to know.
And like that's not all. You clearly threatened her which annoyed me.

Anyway, With the issue of Larem. I have no grudge against her only that she seeks my attention too much. And its not needed.

She also attacks ladies that are not in her league.
So. I have no grudges against her.
#Peace.

1 Like

Re: Crazy!!! See What This Lady Did To Her Armpit In The Name Of Tattoo (photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
PrickGetShoulder:

I know you long enough to know.
And like that's not all. You clearly threatened her which annoyed me.

Anyway, With the issue of Larem. I have no grudge against her only that she seeks my attention too much. And its not needed.

She also attacks ladies that are not in her league.
So. I have no grudges against her.
#Peace.

Oga e don do!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Boy Rocking Native Agbada Entertained Crowd With Zanku Dance Steps / Davido's Skelewu Appreciation Video By Kiddy #skelewudancewinner / Shocking Photo: Nigerian Actor Desmond Elliot Slaughtered In A Hotel In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.