Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? (5744 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Doctors Doing Operation Wth Mobile Phone Flashlight Go Viral / How Do Doctors Calculate Medical Bills? / How Much Do Doctors And Nurses In Nigeria Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Johnfavour(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls, I m into a serious argument with sm1 now. How much does a House officer earn per month?
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by obi4eze(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
About 170 to 190k, depending on the federal hospital

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Johnfavour: Pls, I m into a serious argument with sm1 now. How much does a House officer earn per month?
wwhat is ur concern with what they earrn? How does it affect yu; I bbelieve u re 1 of d Johessu people!b!!
obi4eze: About 170 to 190k, depending on the federal hospital
I believe this young man is deluded!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by ozo13(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Raymondenyi: wwhat is ur concern with what they earrn? How does it affect yu; I bbelieve u re 1 of d Johessu people!b!!
his info is right.so y saying he s deluded.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by MrsAwesome: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
Raymondenyi: wwhat is ur concern with what they earrn? How does it affect yu; I bbelieve u re 1 of d Johessu people!b!!
Why are you hiding the fact that HOs earn that much and have already resorted to calling names as usual?
The info is right.........between 170,000 and 200,000.
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by yomi007k(m): 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
It varies some earn as low as 100k n as high as 200k depending on d location n d hospital.
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by phantom(m): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
yomi007k: It varies some earn as low as 100k n as high as 200k depending on d location n d hospital.

no HO earns as low as 100k

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Kelyto: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Federal hospitals is ard 175k to 190k...depends on d hospital tho...
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by yomi007k(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
phantom:

no HO earns as low as 100k
And u've been around all d hospitals in nigeria to confirm this?
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by phantom(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
yomi007k:
And u've been around all d hospitals in nigeria to confirm this?

i havent. i rest my case though. you obviously know something i dont.
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by armadeo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
MrsAwesome: Why are you hiding the fact that HOs earn that much and have already resorted to calling names as usual?
The info is right.........between 170,000 and 200,000.

This is full registrar salary in my center. Anyway what's the whole argument about. Why bother with what someone earns? If you like the salary then get trained for the job.

I wonder what does a driver earn, a lga chairman, a tout, an oil engineer. These people have their salary structure so what's with the h.o and his salary.

For those of you who wonder its called demand and supply.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Johnfavour(m): 4:07am On Aug 24, 2014
armadeo:

This is full registrar salary in my center. Anyway what's the whole argument about. Why bother with what someone earns? If you like the salary then get trained for the job.

I wonder what does a driver earn, a lga chairman, a tout, an oil engineer. These people have their salary structure so what's with the h.o and his salary.

For those of you who wonder its called demand and supply.
its easy to know proud medical students.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 24, 2014
Some missionary hospitals pay as low as 80k while federal hospitals pay btw 170 and 200k.
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by MrsAwesome: 6:25am On Aug 24, 2014
Armadeo, a question was asked and an answer needed, that is what nairaland is here for. No sentiments attached, you answer what you know and move on.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Johnfavour(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2014
MrsAwesome: Armadeo, a question was asked and an answer needed, that is what nairaland is here for. No sentiments attached, you answer what you know and move on.
God bless u oh.
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by armadeo(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2014
MrsAwesome: Armadeo, a question was asked and an answer needed, that is what nairaland is here for. No sentiments attached, you answer what you know and move on.

There is a reason for every question I am very sure the purpose if this question is to complain on how much they earn. Anyway what is my own.

As for that one calling me medical student. If I am a medical student so what? Does it mean I shouldn't have an opinion.
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by armadeo(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2014

There is a reason for every question I am very sure the purpose if this question is to complain on how much they earn. Anyway what is my own.

As for johnfavour calling me medical student. If I am a medical student so what? Does it mean I shouldn't have an opinion.

I simply disagreed with an opinion and you call me proud and a student.

Na wa for you sha!!
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Johnfavour(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
armadeo:

As for johnfavour calling me medical student. If I am a medical student so what? Does it mean I shouldn't have an opinion.

I simply disagreed with an opinion and you call me proud and a student.

Na wa for you sha!!
no vex, if u r not a student
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
I was paid 180 during my junior residency. However, at the end of the month, , what gets to me is 170. Don't know what happens to my 10k.
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by armadeo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
chimoz: I was paid 180 during my junior residency. However, at the end of the month, , what gets to me is 170. Don't know what happens to my 10k.

grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
armadeo:

grin grin grin
You Know Nigeria nah. Land of corporate thieves.
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by sisiafrika(f): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2014
Only private mission hosp abounds around me, about 70K.. One doc vexed and he was begged with 140K. Guess he refused cos his older colleagues were bullying him. Nawa o, dey hate themselves too.
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Samgreguc(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2014
chimoz: I was paid 180 during my junior residency. However, at the end of the month, , what gets to me is 170. Don't know what happens to my 10k.
lol. . . . E folow wata
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Samgreguc(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2014
Johnfavour: its easy to know proud medical students.
lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by sogodihno: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Physician/dentist ----#170k-180k
Pharmacist------#140K- #145K
Physiotherapist----#140k -#145k
Med lab -----# 120k

Dont know if dz is absolutely correct thou
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Samgreguc:
lol. . . . E folow wata
What ya saying?
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Samgreguc(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2014
chimoz:
What ya saying?
ur Ogas at d top use am drink beer.
Re: How Much Do Doctors Doing Housejob Earn Per Month? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Samgreguc:
ur Ogas at d top use am drink beer.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!! After all na them mercy for us give us slot grin....those pot-bellied thieves in ward coat.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For March 18 2021 In Nigeria / Zero Tolerance On Spamming And Advertising Of Products On This Board / FG To Include Herbal Medicine In Medical Curriculum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.