Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Please I Need To Unlock The Full Mode Of My Fifa 14 On My Samsung Galaxy S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need To Unlock The Full Mode Of My Fifa 14 On My Samsung Galaxy S4 (1235 Views)

Unlock The New Mtn E3531 Online Dashboard Mordem (MTN F@stLink E3531) / Please Help On How To Unlock The Game Mode Features Of FIFA 14 On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need To Unlock The Full Mode Of My Fifa 14 On My Samsung Galaxy S4 by seyesko(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
please i will be very grateful if anyone can help me to unlock all modes of my fifa 14 on my samsung galaxy s4.i have tried to purchase it but its not accepting my card. pls i need help
Re: Please I Need To Unlock The Full Mode Of My Fifa 14 On My Samsung Galaxy S4 by reumat(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dis is how u purches for free, root ur andriod and install freedom not your-freedom, just freedom den grant root access, go to option on freedom and u will see tree options to tick, tick d second and 3rd den press back and lunch d pes 2014 with ur freedom and purchess it fo free, make sure ur on H+ (3G) after sucessfull purches untick it back!!!
Re: Please I Need To Unlock The Full Mode Of My Fifa 14 On My Samsung Galaxy S4 by Oyetboy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
reumat: Dis is how u purches for free, root ur andriod and install freedom not your-freedom, just freedom den grant root access, go to option on freedom and u will see tree options to tick, tick d second and 3rd den press back and lunch d pes 2014 with ur freedom and purchess it fo free, make sure ur on H+ (3G) after sucessfull purches untick it back!!!
don't use freedom oooo, that useless app will kill your playstore
Re: Please I Need To Unlock The Full Mode Of My Fifa 14 On My Samsung Galaxy S4 by awofe20(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Oyetboy: don't use freedom oooo, that useless app will kill your playstore
U didn't no how to use, just use to unlock fifa14v1.3.6
Re: Please I Need To Unlock The Full Mode Of My Fifa 14 On My Samsung Galaxy S4 by seyesko(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2014
Where do i download the freedom cos i downloaded one yesterday and i dnt think it's d one
Re: Please I Need To Unlock The Full Mode Of My Fifa 14 On My Samsung Galaxy S4 by StealthyMe(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
Oyetboy: don't use freedom oooo, that useless app will kill your playstore

Which has a solution...

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M2 8gb Thread / Is The Infinix Hot On Shelves Yet? / GLO 3GB For 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.