Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... (4026 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares His Work-out Pictures (photos) / Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat / Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by prowitin(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
In anticipation of their 6th studio album in September, Peter Okoye just shared hot photos from a new photo shoot. In other news, we gathered that some of these attires were put together by Tony Okoye their little brother…Hmmn this has just further confirmed it, that the Okoye’s are just  talented period.

Would you like to see more pictures?
Visit
Toptrend naija dot com
Or click the link in my signature below

Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by Rikidony(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
OWK NEVER NEW undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by prowitin(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Rikidony: OWK NEVER NEW undecided

Me self...omo I did not even know they had another brother apart from Jude Okoye. Them plenty for their family ooo. grin
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by Clinton594(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
K
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by Tundeiab(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Who get him number here? I want make he help me sew pant(pata). undecided
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
The guy is handsome kiss kiss

They all look alike tho
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by rattlesnake(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Its not possible
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by Joe88(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
@ Op, He is a textile designer and not a tailor!
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by Teephar(f): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: Who get him number here? I want make he help me sew pant(pata). undecided
i have his number
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by Tundeiab(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
Teephar: i have his number
As a matter of urgency give me Biko! All my pants don tear finish...lol
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by Teephar(f): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: As a matter of urgency give me Biko! All my pants don tear finish...lol
... How much you go pay?
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by Tundeiab(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Teephar: ... How much you go pay?
Since na designers I go pay 150 naira cos the one wey I been dey buy for bend down select na 50 naira. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by prowitin(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Joe88: @ Op, He is a textile designer and not a tailor!

Textile Designer? Hmnnn cool. Well na the same field them de. Thanks for the correction cool
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by gatiano(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nice one! he is a tailor or designer plus he is an artist. no so life suppose be. use your talent or work develop another's talent or work.
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by Teephar(f): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: Since na designers I go pay 150 naira cos the one wey I been dey buy for bend down select na 50 naira. cheesy
. Na cheap stuff u dey buy self
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by Tundeiab(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Teephar: . Na cheap stuff u dey buy self
My dear na wetin my power reach o.
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by prowitin(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hustle na hustle
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by neenar: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nice! cool
Re: Picture: Did You Know That P Square's Brother Is A Tailor? Checkout His Work... by prowitin(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2014
neenar: Nice! cool
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Seriously Ripped Jeans (Photos) / Davido And WizKid Performs Together On Stage In Asaba / Kobe Bryant And Daughter, Gianna Laid To Rest In Private Funeral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.