Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Make Your Bedroom Afrocentric With Ankara Covers - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Make Your Bedroom Afrocentric With Ankara Covers (946 Views)

Afrocentric Ankara Accessories / Make Sense With Ankara,bags,shoes,slippers and accessories Training!!! / Learn To Make Bags,shoesand Accessories With Ankara,african Fabrics And Leather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Bedroom Afrocentric With Ankara Covers by cdee(f): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
As a proud Nigerian, O'RAYBOUR FASHION'FRICA is introducing Ankara in your bedroom.
Honestly, what any floral curtain material can do in your Room, Ankara can do better.

With as low as N25,000 or more, you can change your bedroom look with Ankara. (A set comprises of: A Duvet, the Duvet cover, a bedsheet and 4pillow cases)

This shouldn't be enjoyed only in our Homes. Hotels and sophisticated Hostels can Use them to Dazzle their customers.

You can contact me to make your Order on 08183993819 or follow me on Facebook http:///xrlzkx. Thank you..

I beg no carry Last. Be the First to enjoy our Quality products. With O'raybour F'F, U'll always sound High Quality. Thank you. I'm expecting your call and order.

Re: Make Your Bedroom Afrocentric With Ankara Covers by cdee(f): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
A set comprises of: A Duvet, the Duvet cover, a bedsheet and 4pillow cases

Re: Make Your Bedroom Afrocentric With Ankara Covers by gbeseun(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Do you sell duvet cover only?
Kindly link me asap on

(1) (Reply)

Original USA Baby Huggies For Abuja Customers / Pro-whitening Cream Mixing & Skincare Training (whatsapp)!!!! / Benavyl 100% Pure Virgin Coconut Oil For Beautiful Clear Skin And Healthy Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.