Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

See This Crazy, Uncommon Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!!c - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See This Crazy, Uncommon Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!!c (1242 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates / I Have Never Believed In Going Around And Applying For Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Crazy, Uncommon Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!!c by busybenson: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Guys! Forget about waiting for job adverts online or in newspapers – and forget about sending CVs to external recruiters! Those things hardly ever work. Isn't that why many people are still unemployed? Wake up!!!

If you are waiting for job opportunities or vacancies to come to you, you may never get a good job. You have to take charge, be bold, think differently and go get the job yourself!! Because you don’t see any advert does not mean the company isn't hiring. You have to find a way to get inside and convince them to hire you! So stop wasting time!!!

Here's an unusual way to to apply for jobs that actually works. It's common sense

Let's say you want to work in MTN as a Customer Service Personnel. All you really have to do to get noticed by your employer is:
1. Find the person who is directly in charge of hiring within MTN - not outside MTN. He/She is the one who determines whether you're called for an interview or not.
2. Get that person’s name and direct official email address. With your phone and internet, you can find almost anything because until your application gets to this person's mail. YOU ARE OUT!
3. Create a catchy and compelling CV that “forces” them to call you. Most normal or modern CVs are boring as hell and trashed in less than 3 secs without being read!
4. Build a professional LinkedIn profile where they can find you. Don't you know that employers research you if they get your application? If you don't have a superb LinkedIn profile, you are gone!
5. Then send the hiring manager a direct message even from your room! It’s that easy!!

No need to go through dishonest external recruiters. You can apply directly to the Hiring Manager and if you say the right things, you’ll get called for an interview before the job is ever advertised. This is so real.

To learn more about how you can do this and get hired quickly, visit: www.transtudentworld.com/jobhelp

All the best.
Re: See This Crazy, Uncommon Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!!c by iamskiigii(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sounds super easy! Help me!!
Re: See This Crazy, Uncommon Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!!c by Iolite(f): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
iamskiigii: Sounds super easy! Help me!!

grin grin
Re: See This Crazy, Uncommon Way To Apply For Jobs That Actually Works!!!c by busybenson: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
iamskiigii: Sounds super easy! Help me!!

Hi, did you check out the link I put in there? I lot of what you'd need is explained there.

Check it out: www.transtudentworld.com/jobhelp

(1) (Reply)

. / Best Engineering & Ict Training @ Dgr Consult / Register For Oshodi Intensive Skill Acquisition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.