Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy (1038 Views)

Ben Bruce Sees No Point Why Gov Shettima Should Join PMB To Germany / Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by Sloan: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
The rumoured and unfounded sickness and hospital visit to Germany is a scam to get sympathy like the "I had no shoes all my life" story he told to con Nigerians into a pity party after Turai, Andoakaa and co. dealt with him very badly, he had to find a story to come across as the victim. This is another one of those stories and Nigerians whould be wary of this coy and mendacious president!

I maintain that GEJ is NOT sick, this is a scam to hoodink Nigerians into praying for him, into phantom "thanksgiving" services which always hoodwinks Nigerians into looking at everything through a religious viewpoint, as though he is not in this position to solve Nigeria's problem but to continually evade his responsibility and put the blame on Nigerians who are not praying hard enough. This man just 2 days before this so called health scare went on camera to accept the so called reports of the conference and even put out a statement before his trip. If it were a real sickness, an emergency that Nigerian doctors cannot handle because he sacked them, I bet he will have no time to put out any statement. If anyone has a contrary evidence, bring it out now or better accept and keep quiet forever!

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by DickDastardly(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Foooooool!
angry sad angry

3 Likes

Re: GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by bbello28(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
LWkmdh body naa fire wood!
Re: GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by Sloan: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
I am still waiting for evidence and if any paid PDP or tribal ant thinks any name calling will change the fact that this is a scam, then I have a desert to sell you in the atlantic ocean!
Re: GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by BrokenTV: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sloan:
Go and have cold water bath so that your tension will calm down, you are going to explode.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by egift(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Here he is in Germany smiling away.

I wish him quick recovery, so he can be able to pack all his load back to the Creeks of Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by otokx(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
What happened to his magical hat? Anyway in the usual words of Asari Dokubo; the whole thing is a hoax.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by stinggy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
egift: Here he is in Germany smiling away.

I wish him quick recovery, so he can be able to pack all his load back to the Creeks of Bayelsa.
shocked shocked
No hat
Is everything alright?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by Sloan: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
egift: Here he is in Germany smiling away.

Of course, I want him alive so that he does not escape his certain shame eventually! Whether he rigs the elections or not, he will go down as a failed leader and dying now is an easy escape. I want him alive so he can look at his own failure and receive his punishment, as he will be forever hounded by the poor decisions he has made! So come back lazy president and do the work you claimed you are the best to do! Where are our girls after 4 months? ##BringBackOurgirl, the same girls you first claimed were not missing, then you eventually bought their parent's silence by paying them 100K each! Where is our $ 20 B? Ole president!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by nigerianvenom(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sloan: I am still waiting for evidence and if any paid PDP or tribal ant thinks any name calling will change the fact that this is a scam, then I have a desert to sell you in the atlantic ocean!

mumudinho,did he told u he was sick or did he told u he went for check up?
did u read such from okupe?
did u read it from abati?
or did u read it from the information minister?
u just saw one sponsored news from ur buhari and tinubu and as a typical characteristic of AN APC tout,u jumpes into conclusion dat he was sick.
that is how they do send most of u to go bomb urselves in the north and u sheeepishly do.
Re: GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by Brahms(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
I pray he lives to see his defeat in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ: Sickness And Hospital Visit To Germany Is A Scam To Get Sympathy by redsun(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
To get sympathy abi vile curses from sane nigerians? At a time when his country is in a great turmoil health wise that he should be there to shoulder the heat with his fellow suffering country men and women he is hiding in oyinbo land taking a medical vacation that his unfortunate people can never dream of.

What a betrayal and a show of complete indignity if it is true. He picked the wrong time to show the evil that Nigerian leaders bestows on their people. Same way fashola took his sick father to england when Nigerians were dying as a result of Lagos doctors going on strike to protest government injustices on hard working men and women.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oil River State: Ijaw Youth Council And Akwa Ibom Youth Movement At Loggerheads / How Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Became An Evil Person / Nigerian Economy Size Now At N81.009 Trillion, Says Statistics Bureau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.