Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp (1020 Views)

Alli Olanusi, Ondo Deputy Governor Decamps To APC / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp by gabby02: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
AT last, the governor of Ondo state Dr Olusegun Mimiko has decamped from the Labour Party (LP)to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Leaders of the LP and Chieftains of both parties confirmed to newsmen in Akure.
But his Information Commissioner Kayode Akinmade said that due to the ” serious Pressure” from the Leadership of the PDP before and after the Osun governorship election, the governor is still consuylting with stakeholders across the Country on this”
Akinmade said that ” for now the governor is still in Labour Party even if he will eventually move he cannot take a unilateral decision on this matter.
But another Commissioner in the cabinet Barrister Remi Olatubora of Adult Education Ministry was categorical about the governor movement to PDP when he said ” I woke up this morning as a LP chieftain but going to bed tonight as a PDP chieftain. Source :http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/mimiko-decamps-pdp/
Re: Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp by bbello28(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Another clueless eediot sad military rule is wat I crave 4 cry sick nd tired of all dz bastards
Re: Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp by QAPHAYNE: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Naija politicians be cross carpeting since nepa take light.
Re: Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp by mazumathe1st(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
QAPHAYNE: Naija politicians be cross carpeting since nepa take light.
smart move I must say,he nids 2 b relevant afta govnor...I dey feel d man jare....he is a tif lyk d rest doe,bt knws ow to play hs cards
Re: Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp by QAPHAYNE: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
mazumathe1st: smart move I must say,he nids 2 b relevant afta govnor...I dey feel d man jare....he is a tif lyk d rest doe,bt knws ow to play hs cards
. You think like a skilled politiciangrin
Re: Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp by gabby02: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Front page post
Re: Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp by mazumathe1st(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=QAPHAYNE]. You think like a skilled politiciangrin[/quote..skilled na understatemnt,he has bin relevent in ondo since 1994 I tink,2time commsioner,SEcretary of state,minister,GOvnor...dem am sure he is headed 4 d senate afta goovnor...I respect d man die....frm sdp to AD to PDP to LP bak to PDP......naija politrickss.
Re: Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp by abbakacici: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
i though LP was subsidiary of PDP, so why the waste of time and money for a useless ceremony or may be he is bored so he want to have a party
Re: Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp by mazumathe1st(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
abbakacici: i though LP was subsidiary of PDP, so why the waste of time and money for a useless ceremony or may be he is bored so he want to have a party
if he remains in LP,wat nxt afta govnor?retirement?no dulling...federal cake still pllenty...and na PDP dey share dt cake
Re: Breaking News : Ondo State Governor Decamps To Pdp by QAPHAYNE: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=mazumathe1st][/quote]. Hehehehehe you just dey trail d guy.cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Ibaji Oil Well Located In Aguleri.. / Big Nigerian Rice Importer Switches To Large Scale Local Production And Processi / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army Denies Burning Of APC By Its Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.