Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead (2101 Views)

Actor Artus Frank's Father Is Dead (photos) / Nigerian Rapper Olamide's Father Is Dead / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by Lekksite(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pop icon 2face‘s father Michael Idibia has passed on in an Abuja hospital.

The musician’s associates confirm to Nigerian Entertainment Today he gave up the ghost today. He had been hospitalised for days.

2face is currently in Abuja where he has been all week

The official statement from family:
With sadness in our hearts, but with gratitude to God for a life well spent, we announce the passing on of our father,
brother, uncle and in-law, Michael Agbo Idibia, a native of Okpokwu Idumoga in Benue State.
Born on July 25, 1946, Mr. Idibia is an alumnus of Kansas State University, USA, and retired from the Ministry of Agriculture,
Makurdi, Benue State.?
Survived by wife, Mrs. Rose Owoyi Idibia,
children: Steven Idibia, Innocent '2face' Idibia?, Hyacinth Idibia and Oche Idibia, grand-children, and siblings. ? Burial
arrangements will be announced by the family.
We plead with the media and the general public to respect the privacy of the
family in this difficult time.
Thank you.

Source: http://www.gidi360.com/breaking-news-2face-idibias-father-is-dead/
Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by redcliff: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wetin concein us?
Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by bbello28(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
redcliff: Wetin concein my father?
slow poke
Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by Tolexander: 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
RIP 2grandbaba!

May God give 2Baba the fortitude to bear the loss!
Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by curiouses: 12:02am On Aug 24, 2014
RIP baba. Thanks for giving us 2baba, the father of a national team. That's the only thing you'll be remembered for as far as I'm concerned. SUN RE O
Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by rexbuton: 6:04am On Aug 24, 2014
Rip to the dead...
Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by Project400: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2014
Rest in Peace, Papa
Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by fatdon2(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2014
He was a noble man. Rip sir.

Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by DonaldGenes(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2014
Oh Iyammi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by mrking3(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2014
Too many deaths this year!! RIP sir ... Say me well to my precious Dad whom I lost two months ago!! Tell him his son is still struggling to get back to feet! Not been easy with the bunch of responsibility he left for me as the first of Five!! I haven't seen him once in my dream!! Tell him to appear before me! I wish to pour out my Heart to him!! Its well! Death is a necessary end that must come when it will come!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by urbanMAMA(f): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2014
RIP
Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by LMAyedun(m): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2014
R I P Mr. Michael Idibia
So sad! cry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by ibdeals1(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2014
chai may his soul RIP cry

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
My condolences Mr. Tuface.....Take heart and move on.
Death is a call everyone must answer!
Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
mrking3: Too many deaths this year!! RIP sir ... Say me well to my precious Dad whom I lost two months ago!! Tell him his son is still struggling to get back to feet! Not been easy with the bunch of responsibility he left for me as the first of Five!! I haven't seen him once in my dream!! Tell him to appear before me! I wish to pour out my Heart to him!! Its well! Death is a necessary end that must come when it will come!
it's well brother, move on and may God bless your hardwork. ...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 2face Idibia’s Father Is Dead by Sarimah(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
R.I.P pa...He's jst 68..he's quite young tho..

(1) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo,Juliet Ibrahim,Beverly Naya & More In Project Respect A Woman(pics / Photos: Super Eagles Player, Simon Moses And Wife Hit The Beach / US Recording Artiste Jidenna Mobisson Storms Enugu in Style (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.