Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

World War 3 In The Making - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World War 3 In The Making (4803 Views)

Even At My Death, I Will Start World War 3...hitler / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World War 3 In The Making by bolaino(m): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
Many of you might not be aware of this But the 3rd world war is gradually getting momentum, and It might become full blown in the next few months, there are founded speculations that the Russian president, Vladmir Putin, wants to bring back The Soviet union, he misses the days when The Red army would showcase their array of bombs and tanks at the May day parade in Moscow, he wants to bring back the former soviet union, hence is invasion of Ukraine, in the coming weeks we are going to see things unfold in front of out eyes, And the islamic state is putting a whole twist to the whole picture, because the Americans would be occupied with trying to destroy ISIS that they might not be fully prepared for what the russians are planning next. And mind you, tension in the Korean peninsula is heightened, North Korea wants to attack the south soon, the war in syria is spilling to lebanon and jordan, the indians and the pakistans have resumed hostilities, China will attack American forces in Japan if they have the chance, the African continent is thorn, Economic depression in sub saharan Africa is a problem that's growing, drought in sudan, boko haram in Nigeria, Al shabab in somalia, Isreal wants to kill all hamas operatives once and for all, we are in this for the long haul my Good people, Let's all sit back and fold our hands, Nigeria is not even in the equation, the bio weapon Ebola will finish us in the next couple of months, I pity Ignorant Nigerians. Patrick sawyer did a Good job, the Americans would be proud of him.

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by shizzle11hiv: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
i will sort it out.

3 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Krak(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Despite all the epistle and half-truths you just wrote above I have just one reply:

This too shall pass

What will be will be, why kill ourselves with worry?

3 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Matttthew(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Er u praying for one?
Try to av faith in God.....
N even if it comes to pass, it is already written, der shall be tribulations, nations will rise against nations......But dont panic.....cos dis is d begining of d end......
Stay holy, remain Blessed.

4 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
____

14 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Okay.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 In The Making by shizzle11hiv: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
hiv is a bigger problem than Amelika.
i want a cure soon

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Idrismusty97(m): 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
bolaino: Many of you might not be aware of this But the 3rd world war is gradually getting momentum, and It might become full blown in the next few months, there are founded speculations that the Russian president, Vladmir Putin, wants to bring back The Soviet union, he misses the days when The Red army would showcase their array of bombs and tanks at the May day parade in Moscow, he wants to bring back the former soviet union, hence is invasion of Ukraine, in the coming weeks we are going to see things unfold in front of out eyes.
Yes! Putin missed the good old days of the Soviet Union but he isn't trying to bring it back. He can't! What he is basically doing is protecting his reputation and bringing his supporters(Mostly of russian miniorities) in Eastern Europe closer to Russia. He invaded Ukraine(Crimean to be specific) largely because of the black sea fleet or whatever it is call.Russia have a military base there and if Crimea falls into the hands of the West they will claim it,the base is even rented.Nothing disgust Putin more than the presence of Yanks armies under his nose. That's why he is weary of Poland that is a member of NATO. Putin is a tactical leader!

And the islamic state is putting a whole twist to the whole picture, because the Americans would be occupied with trying to destroy ISIS that they might not be fully prepared for what the russians are planning next.
The yanks can abandon the ISIS in Iraq anytime they pleases, it is not their problem. That is what they always do. They create a problem for a region and then abandon it. From Afghanistan to Iraq to Libya and now Africa. Anywhere they go they leave a trial of destruction. The Yanks funded ISIS in Syria and are now fighting against it in Iraq. Isn't that an irony undecided.

Isreal wants to kill all hamas operatives once and for all, we are in this for the long haul my Good people.
From the looks of things Hamas is not the only thing Israel wish to annihilate, they want to annihilate Iran, Syria, Jordan and the whole of the middle East if possible. The Jews are eager to test their babies(Nuclear bombs) on living things. The West and America especially would be disappointed with Israel. They have fully armed and created a beast they can't control. Israel will turn back to bite them after they are through with the Middle East. America is starting to realise they have made a terrible mistake.

As for North Korea, I pity them and they childish bragging. As much as i dislikes the US and they autocratic policies Kim jong un should leave the bombing of the US to grownup men like Putin and China. This is the only way that korea boy can get a bomb to the US gringringrin LMAO

↑ He should focus on South Korea first before even thinking of harming a minute part of the US smiley.

BTW i think this topic will make a good Frontpage material. Mods take note.

8 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by emmalexabl(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
I read about the WW1 and 2 and was told about Nigeria civil war..,
thanks to God i wud be witnessing WW3 live and direct....

5 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Brahms(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hmmmn

1 Like

Re: World War 3 In The Making by bolaino(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
emmalexabl: I read about the WW1 and 2 and was told about Nigeria civil war..,
hahaha, this one would be fought with drones and long range missiles. You wouldn't really have the luxury of "witnessing" it, lol

3 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by anagoHIV: 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
shizzle11hiv: hiv is a bigger problem than Amelika.
i want a cure soon
Face the topic and if you have nothing to contribute then I will advise you to scram.This is international politics we are discussing here and not joblessness.Orlando Owoh and eggheaders be warned.
Now back to the topic,my greatest concern is the atrocities that is currently perpetrated by ISIS.These guys are beast,Godammit!

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by bolaino(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yes! Putin missed the good old days of the Soviet Union but he isn't trying to bring it back. He can't! What he is basically doing is protecting his reputation and bringing his supporters(Mostly of russian miniorities) in Eastern Europe closer to Russia. He invaded Ukraine(Crimean to be specific) largely because of the black sea fleet or whatever it is call.Russia have a military base there and if Crimea falls into the hands of the West they will claim it,the base is even rented.Nothing disgust Putin more than the presence of Yanks armies under his nose. That's why he is weary of Poland that is a member of NATO.

The yanks can abandon the ISIS in Iraq anytime they pleases, it is not their problem. That is what they always do. They create a problem for a region and then abandon it. From Afghanistan to Iraq to Libya and now Africa. Anywhere they go they leave a trial of destruction. The Yanks funded ISIS in Syria and are now fighting against it in Iraq. Isn't that an irony undecided.

Very Ironic my Good man, smh, Uncle Sam is something else.

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Joel3(m): 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
grin interesting, I think I have said it before... The americans will concur russia and china put together.. The us president currently is only avoiding war because war is not good for global economy. Not because they are scared or afraid. Any world war at the moment will only take the whole world 140 years backward. Imagine the damage it will cause because man has acquired warpoens that can send a whole country and its resources to instinctsion... Also china is not ready for war grin and that why currently the americans want a hold of the most populous black nation nigeria to it side and economy to bring down china and also to help it base for military stations.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
____

4 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by shizzle11hiv: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
anagoHIV:
Face the topic and if you have nothing to contribute then I will advise you to scram.This is international politics we are discussing here and not joblessness.Orlando Owoh and eggheaders be warned.
Now back to the topic,my greatest concern is the atrocities that is currently perpetrated by ISIS.These guys are beast,Godammit!

i am here to provide my expertise. ISIS are genius, they are only doing what dey what their own people faced for years. u bomb innocent families and cities in the name of fighting terrorism and u think dey wont fight back? na jk we dey?

i still maintain that hiv cure is d most important thing. chinonye my aunty is sad
Re: World War 3 In The Making by Krak(m): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
BadBoy25: I don't know how many times i've said this, but The United states would annihilate Russia in a war. The United states actually needs war.

The United States has control of the pacific and atlantic and shares the arctic ocean with Russia . The United states has military bases in Greenland and Alaska surrounding Russia. bases in Japan,South Korea,Poland and everywhere in the world .
I feel sorry for Iran ,China and Russia combined . The United state has as far superior intelligence and thats what matters .

3 million russian civilians died in world war 2
only 5 american civilians died by mistake when a california family camping in a forest mistakenly touched a japanese hot air balloon bomb.

Russia doesn't have numerous cities like the United states . it is much more easier to focus on target and annihilate everything . the United states is too sparse and varied for a single target. the enemy simply wont reach american mainland .
American soldiers are adapted to all types of climate, tropical rainforest,snow storm,heatwave etc.
it is much more difficult to invade and occupy the United states because most citizens have licensed Guns and wont allowed that to happen even without an army .

You made sense a little, but please have this in mind: Never, ever predict the outcome of a very large and complex war. Especially a Nuclear World War.

Have it in mind that USA is very strong but when it comes to a Free-for-All MAD they shall never escape unscatched.

World War comes with a lot of secretly stunning strategies, gambits and manouvres most of which you or I may never be able to predict.

Russia is the most strongest and most formidable foe that the USA can fight at this moment and if (maybe) the USA eventually wins, I can confidently assure you that it would be a Pyrrhic Victory.

4 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
BadBoy25: I don't know how many times i've said this, but The United states would annihilate Russia in a war. The United states actually needs war.

The United States has control of the pacific and atlantic and shares the arctic ocean with Russia . The United states has military bases in Greenland and Alaska surrounding Russia. bases in Japan,South Korea,Poland and everywhere in the world .
I feel sorry for Iran ,China and Russia combined . The United state has as far superior intelligence and thats what matters .

only 5 american civilians died by mistake when a california family camping in a forest mistakenly touched a japanese hot air balloon bomb.

Russia doesn't have numerous cities like the United states . it is much more easier to focus on target and annihilate everything . the United states is too sparse and varied for a single target. the enemy simply wont reach american mainland .
American soldiers are adapted to all types of climate, tropical rainforest,snow storm,heatwave etc.
it is much more difficult to invade and occupy the United states because most citizens have licensed Guns and wont allowed that to happen even without an army .
I will just leave this knowledge with you. russia has the ability to destroy the planet many times over.

8 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
This should be a boy's write Up not a Man's .... It is full of immaturity , much of American seasonal movies and shortsightedness !!

11 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
OP, I'm not expecting full blown war though Russia is playing this diplomatic game so good and the best time to do it is now that we have Democratic Government in US cuz if Republican should emerge hmmm , tis gonna be a sorry story for the world !!

I think they will all sit down in UN to redress this craze .... But truly , Russia wants blood and America is careful to avoid full blown world war ....... Cuz America has many empire and missions to lose !!

My grandfather usually say :

He who possessed virtues and values should be very meticulous about war cuz u'r the one that have specials to lose after war !!!

4 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Na wa ooo , There shall be a time when Internet Policy will be strictly for 18years old and above and before you can post on forums like Nairaland , you must provide a certificate , clarifying you of all mental diseases !!

6 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by acenazt: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2014

I feel sorry for Iran ,China and Russia combined . The United state has as far superior intelligence and thats what matters . Hehehhehe bros just cos you know nothing bout russian means they are weak. the U.S and Russia can't attack each other cause it will be bad on both sides. Instead they build weapons to defend them selves should they be attacked. The CIA and KGB are great intelligent Units of both countries but just cause the KGB doesn't indulge in sinister acts doesn't mean the russians are lower on intelligence. And talk about weaponry,you'd be surprised with what's in stalingrad.

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
hia! You be mumu oo. Certified one for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Lagusta(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
bolaino: Many of you might not be aware of this But the 3rd world war is gradually getting momentum, and It might become full blown in the next few months, there are founded speculations that the Russian president, Vladmir Putin, wants to bring back The Soviet union, he misses the days when The Red army would showcase their array of bombs and tanks at the May day parade in Moscow, he wants to bring back the former soviet union, hence is invasion of Ukraine, in the coming weeks we are going to see things unfold in front of out eyes, And the islamic state is putting a whole twist to the whole picture, because the Americans would be occupied with trying to destroy ISIS that they might not be fully prepared for what the russians are planning next. And mind you, tension in the Korean peninsula is heightened, North Korea wants to attack the south soon, the war in syria is spilling to lebanon and jordan, the indians and the pakistans have resumed hostilities, China will attack American forces in Japan if they have the chance, the African continent is thorn, Economic depression in sub saharan Africa is a problem that's growing, drought in sudan, boko haram in Nigeria, Al shabab in somalia, Isreal wants to kill all hamas operatives once and for all, we are in this for the long haul my Good people, Let's all sit back and fold our hands, Nigeria is not even in the equation, the bio weapon Ebola will finish us in the next couple of months, I pity Ignorant Nigerians. Patrick sawyer did a Good job, the Americans would be proud of him.

are you okay?? I dont think so....

You need some sleep!!!
Re: World War 3 In The Making by reedonne: 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: World War 3 In The Making by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2014
____
Re: World War 3 In The Making by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 24, 2014
_____
Re: World War 3 In The Making by lilprinze: 12:18am On Aug 24, 2014
I pity Africa when ww3 start we would just be spectators. There is no Africans country that has a single nuclear weapon, and good weapons for war apart from South Africa which is still formerly possessing nuclear weapon.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 In The Making by publicenemy(m): 2:38am On Aug 24, 2014

Pearl habour
Re: World War 3 In The Making by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 24, 2014
____

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations Senator David Mark !!!! / Why Hausa Language Is The Most Spoken: Igbo Perspective / Biafra Security Service Launch Drones Survellience To Monitor FG Soldiers- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.