Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U (898 Views)

I Love U But Can't Buy U A Washing Machine. / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by johnnobles: 5:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Yes oga/ madam. Let's gist how often do you do this? And What is the motivating factor?
Seriously I honestly think that the feeling of passion and craving you have for him or her should bring out the expression in the actions and in the talking of 'I love u'
For me, my wife say it more than I . what about u. Share your experience
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by Mskrisx(f): 5:21am On Aug 24, 2014
I just got one some minutes backwink

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by johnnobles: 5:33am On Aug 24, 2014
Mskrisx: I just got one some minutes backwink
Wao lucky u. Hope it was reciprocated? By the way there is cold and very early a morning... Of course it is called for.
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by Mskrisx(f): 5:34am On Aug 24, 2014
johnnobles:
Wao lucky u. Hope it was reciprocated? By the way there is cold and very early a morning... Of course it is called for.

Oooooo yea bro truss me na.
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by Jealouzzy(m): 5:51am On Aug 24, 2014
as many time as possible in the past

but now jealous won't just allow me to say "I love you" again
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by greatgod2012(f): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Jealouzzy: as many time as possible in the past

but now jealous won't just allow me to say "I love you" again

your username says it all.
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2014
I have told her once and that is enough, if there is any change then I will let her know.
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by bukatyne(f): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Eveeryday both ways
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by Jealouzzy(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2014
greatgod2012:

your username says it all.

hahahahahaha!!!! grin

was I actually laughing?

like seriously I'm angry

imagine telling a gal I love you

and the same gal will replicate such to another guy

mitcheeew I hate saying I love you
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by onstelly(f): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2014
sadCan't rember the last time I said it
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2014
onstelly: sadCan't rember the last time I said it

Are you kidding me? shocked
Seriously, you can't even remember, Hmm.
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by onstelly(f): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2014
RedClay:

Are you kidding me? shocked
Seriously, you can't even remember, Hmm.
And yes am not kidding you, don't say it if you don't mean it. So whenever I say it I so much mean it and when I don't, ur guess is as good as mine
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2014
onstelly:
And yes am not kidding you, don't say it if you don't mean it. So whenever I say it I so much mean it and when I don't, ur guess is as good as mine

Okay, how about breaking that bad record today? Say it already hun.
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by onstelly(f): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2014
RedClay:

Okay, how about breaking that bad record today? Say it already.
Lol to who?
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2014
onstelly:
Lol to who?

Wait you single? Lol I never thought of that. Funny.
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by onstelly(f): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2014
RedClay:

Wait you single? Lol I never thought of that. Funny.
Hahahahaha omg you thought am married
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by kathryn24(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
as often as possible
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by beeevan: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Minimum of ones a day, there is no day we haven't said that.
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by Kanwulia: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
When he deserves it! kiss
I don't say it, if I don't mean it!
WE ARE AFRICANS. . . .not AFRICAN-AMERICANS!

There is nothing American about an AFRICAN. . . . .and there is nothing African about an AMERICAN!. . . . . Original Quote. . . .by "DEWDROPS"! cool
Re: How Often Do You Tell Your Spouse- I Love U by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
I say it when necessary..

(1) (Reply)

Latest Hotel For Your Family / See Where This Little Girl Wrote A Father's Day Message To Her Dad (photo) / End Of Year Thanksgiving - Nairaland, Thank You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.