Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,356 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Need Only Photoshop Cs3 Training: Involve Cash: & Am Ready To Pay - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need Only Photoshop Cs3 Training: Involve Cash: & Am Ready To Pay (1192 Views)

Learn modern graphic design- Photoshop And CS3 ( fireworks ) / TUTORIAL! Greatly Enhance An Image In Simple Steps (PS CS3) / Adobe Illustrator Cs3 For Beginners(help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Only Photoshop Cs3 Training: Involve Cash: & Am Ready To Pay by umayjolly(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2008
I need Sum help from sum1 dat know Photoshop CS3 very well, I wanna learn it, am read to pay,

I need only Photoshop CS3 for my runsand my web design now,

Plz Help,
for my survive
my mail: enrichjollya4quess2010@yahoo.com
Re: Need Only Photoshop Cs3 Training: Involve Cash: & Am Ready To Pay by smartsoft(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2008
hey i can use photoshop pretty well, that i use for web and for print,  but i must tell you that there is notting that suppose to be on web that Adobe Fireworks CS3/4 can't archive for you,  i mean it it depends on how you know how to use it,  i produce quality job on adobe fireworks C3/4,  be it for print or web and for TV.  Fireworks CS3 is best for the web and why Photoshop is best for the Photo and print  likewise Fireworks for Print you just shuffle both of them together.

I just did a business card which i did with Photoshop CS3 and Fireworks Cs3,  then export that to Corel-draw for printer.

Re: Need Only Photoshop Cs3 Training: Involve Cash: & Am Ready To Pay by moshman(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2008
hey i can use photoshop pretty well, that i use for web and for print, but i must tell you that there is notting that suppose to be on web that Adobe Fireworks CS3/4 can't archive for you, i mean it it depends on how you know how to use it, i produce quality job on adobe fireworks C3/4, be it for print or web and for TV. Fireworks CS3 is best for the web and why Photoshop is best for the Photo and print likewise Fireworks for Print you just shuffle both of them together.

wat up my guy
it hs been proven dat u can use photoshop and fireworks properly
kindly how can u assist me to develop my self in photoshop & fireworks

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop Cs3 Training / One Of The The Best You Can Get In Multimedia Training And Production / Graphics Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.