Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. (42735 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them / Boko Haram: Latest Video On Shekau Was Manipulated / MASSOB On Hoisting Biafran Flag: Police Can't Stop Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by publisher(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2014
A section of the Nigerian media has innundated us with news of Boko Haram capturing 'new Nigerian territory' and hoisting their flags.

This is apparently the next line of propaganda war that Boko Haram has adopted in the face of impending defeat in the hands of Nigeria army.

Boko Haram in conjunction with their foreign and local media partners now concentrate more on targeted attacks in a predetermined location; they clash with the Nigerian army,kill innocent people, lose many of their own fighters and retreat to their hideouts. Next morning,Boko Haram media partners get to work by informing the world that they received "phone calls" from "unnamed" sources that Boko Haram has taken over new territory and hoisted their flags-no pictural evidence.

Even the very proud Abubakar Shekau is yet to provide a new video showing him relaxing at his newly conquered territory.

The Nigerian army in its wisdom has reduced or stopped announcing its victories and casualty figures against Boko Haram-this has afforded our army the liberty to kill,capture and slaughter Boko Haram fighters at will without any international scrutiny. This is why Boko Haram and their media backers a few weeks ago,released a video showing members of Nigerian army slaughtering their members-it was a subtle cry for help.

The Nigerian army have now turned the tide and become terrorists to Boko Haram members and their supporters.

The insurgency war is far from being over as many remote towns in North East wll continue to experience attacks and bombs will continue to explode here and there, but the truth is that Boko Haram fighters are being decimated rapidly and their only hope of survival increasingly rests on the pages of selected newspapers, reckless social media fora and opposition backed news websites.

119 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by SirElaw(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2014
No source? Or is this just your opinion?

18 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
sauce and pix pls??

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by deji68: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
: "What we still don't understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi. You had us on the ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender. It was the same at the battle of Tet. You defeated us. We knew it. We thought you knew it. But we were elated to notice that your media was definitely helping us. They were causing more disruption in America than we could in the battlefield. We were ready to surrender. You had won." He makes the point the Vietnam War was not lost in Vietnam; it was lost here. That's why I keep telling everybody that the Drive-Bys were trying to do the same thing in Iraq that they did in Vietnam for a host of reasons, not the least of which among them was to reestablish their own ability to influence people into the United States losing a war that the media was opposed to."
.........Scary, scary stuff from general Giap a vietnamese army general, on why America lost the vietnamese war.i think our media are behaving the same way...It took ISIS one month to occupy half of Iraq, . It took the Malian Rebels weeks to occupy half of Mali before France came to their rescue. ..its been 7 years since Boko Haram has been trying to turn Naija into Africa Afghanistan, yet they lack capacity to hold Territories.The NA have driven them out Maiduguri into bush ..I think the Na are winning the war........until they show me the pic, dont believe it....me i know our flag na green white green... grin grin

191 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by deji68: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
deji68:
: "What we still don't understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi. You had us on the ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender. It was the same at the battle of Tet. You defeated us. We knew it. We thought you knew it. But we were elated to notice that your media was definitely helping us. They were causing more disruption in America than we could in the battlefield. We were ready to surrender. You had won." He makes the point the Vietnam War was not lost in Vietnam; it was lost here. That's why I keep telling everybody that the Drive-Bys were trying to do the same thing in Iraq that they did in Vietnam for a host of reasons, not the least of which among them was to reestablish their own ability to influence people into the United States losing a war that the media was opposed to."
.........Scary, scary stuff from general Giap a vietnamese army general, on why America lost the vietnamese war.i think our media are behaving the same way...It took ISIS one month to occupy half of Iraq, . It took the Malian Rebels weeks to occupy half of Mali before France came to their rescue. ..its been 7 years since Boko Haram has been trying to turn Naija into Africa Afghanistan, yet they lack capacity to hold Territories.The NA have driven them out Maiduguri into bush ..I think the Na are winning the war........until they show me the pic, dont believe it grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by deeobserver209(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
When I discovered the evil site of world media houses back in 2005, I stopped paying attention to them all together. The best form of getting confirm reports is 'on the spot' investigations.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by publisher(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
deji68:
.........Scary, scary stuff from general Giap a vietnamese army general, on why America lost the vietnamese war.i think our media are behaving the same way...It took ISIS one month to occupy half of Iraq, . It took the Malian Rebels weeks to occupy half of Mali before France came to their rescue. ..its been 7 years since Boko Haram has been trying to turn Naija into Africa Afghanistan, yet they lack capacity to hold Territories.The NA have driven them out Maiduguri into bush ..I think the Na are winning the war........until they show me the pic, dont believe it grin grin

The other day Boko Haram and their media partners told us that 85 young men had been abducted in Borno-both the Nigerian army and even the general populace ignored this news report cos it was a confirmed lie meant to either create panic or send Nigerian troops on a wild goose chase. Most of us were busy facing a more realistic threat, EBOLA.
A few days later reports came from same news sources that the abducted boys had been miraculously released by the Chadian army. Till date there's still no evidence that the abduction ever took place.

A section of the Nigerian media has been totally compromised.

57 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by borlarge(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Babyboy1986(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmmm.
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
hmm

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by CharlieMaria(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
OK.
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by jmoore(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
They must die!! Death to the traitors!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by lilprinze: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chi some jobless people on media would just be lying to us and be causing panic every were.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by gratiaeo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
grin
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by james809: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Finally
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
May The Good Lord Help Us all. Amen

lovely ladies watches for sale.....Call/Whatsapp 08153264902 BBM 794FEE10

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by kekakuz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
God help us
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by skyrocketters: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
The Almost Look-Alike Female Singers And The Things They Both Shared In Common Before Rising To Stardom

Lets take you into a brief similarities between the the fast growing Nigerian singer and Barbados born songstress who look alike in terms of stature, physique, nose and also know to share colour of lipstick.
They both weren,t from rich homes

Chidinma Ekile (born May 2, 1991), The 23 year old during an interview with vanguard on (November 13, 2010) revealed that "Growing up wasn’t so easy, she grew up in Ketu Lagos, which was never a neighborhood for the rich or elites. She had six siblings and was the last, she went further to stress the fact that they all sing but she never had everything she wanted as a child.
Robyn Rihanna (February 20, 1988), the pop star who is popularly know for her daring nude outfit grew up in her Barbados home town with her parents divorced and living an average life

Continue to see more thing which never knew they both share in common with their look-alike pictures below:
www..com

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by tobounty(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lord have mercy!
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by gratiaeo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
GEJ is so dull to my liking in dealing with this animals and their sponsors
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by omoredia: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
?,,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Jabioro: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
I can't undertood this atheist....
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
I don't even know what to believe again.

*confusion mode activated*

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by amAZEing: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
God keep blessing all Nigerians that bepieve in the good work of The NA.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by siegfried99(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
May God save Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by atlwireles: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
OP, boko haram has a very sophisticated social media platoon, you always see them all over NL. All you can do, is laugh at them. grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by SmooshCHN: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
I winder how a group of terrors would have so much confidence to do what they like if the government is not supporting or encouraging them.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by obayaya(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
deji68: : "What we still don't understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi. You had us on the ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender. It was the same at the battle of Tet. You defeated us. We knew it. We thought you knew it. But we were elated to notice that your media was definitely helping us. They were causing more disruption in America than we could in the battlefield. We were ready to surrender. You had won." He makes the point the Vietnam War was not lost in Vietnam; it was lost here. That's why I keep telling everybody that the Drive-Bys were trying to do the same thing in Iraq that they did in Vietnam for a host of reasons, not the least of which among them was to reestablish their own ability to influence people into the United States losing a war that the media was opposed to."
.........Scary, scary stuff from general Giap a vietnamese army general, on why America lost the vietnamese war.i think our media are behaving the same way...It took ISIS one month to occupy half of Iraq, . It took the Malian Rebels weeks to occupy half of Mali before France came to their rescue. ..its been 7 years since Boko Haram has been trying to turn Naija into Africa Afghanistan, yet they lack capacity to hold Territories.The NA have driven them out Maiduguri into bush ..I think the Na are winning the war........until they show me the pic, dont believe it....me i know our flag na green white green... grin grin

+100

Psychological warfare is an important part of warfare!!! Who knew this was the reason why siriusblack had to discontinue posting on his thread.

cool

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram's Latest Propaganda War: Hoisting Of Flags. by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
What we don't knw.....

God knws.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maupe Ogun Debunks Claims That Kadaria Ahmed Is No More A Muslim / Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections / Fayose Seen Checking Licenses Of Motorists In The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.