Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? (4332 Views)

Who Is Legend Anselm ? / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class / See The Crazy Way This Guy Celebrated His Last Paper As A Graduate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? by emmalexabl(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan!

Even F9 for yoruba language too ??
Re: This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? by roufy235(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
leyeg: Please, what does F9 stands for?
fatai with 9children
Re: This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? by Graviton2(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tags: Chrisviral, Sunnycent, WhyNa, Frankmoney

You guys should take a look at this! This is too painful!
Re: This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? by abbeyberry(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is just a failure in academics not a failure in life
Re: This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? by widowhusband: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2014
duni04: shocked shocked shocked Hope the guy doesn't commit sucide when this thread makes front page with his name there

o ho, insensitive pple, by the way nearly 1/3rd of pple in my class in chindit zaria had this result 1996 set. some picked up courage went back to ss2 in other slightly better sch like ABU sec sch, and i knew few who gained admission with me because i spent some time b4 i cd get admission. so who ever it is dont loose hope deary!!!
Re: This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? by Jhosh(m): 2:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Mayb na even d OP own am!

Em dey pretend
Re: This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? by desosa(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2014
NewDelhi:
Na wetin I just ask am now be dat. Na him get that result but him no wan claim am.
lol, na only u I gap for the exam naa tongue
Re: This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? by Wolison(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2014
The owner must be an unadulterated simpleton and ignoramus
Re: This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? by Orunto: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
How wil you describe a 16year old Nigerian guy in England who has just had eleven A* including Maths, English language, Literature, Physics, Chemistry, Biology etc etc, bound for "Sheol"?
Re: This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? by elijaxin: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
pls fellow nairalanders I am currently need ya advice pls am a student of NIIT studying software engineering according to dem that said we would spend three years afterwards proceed to their affiliated universities for top up the problem now is that this NIIT people don't pays their good teachers and if their instructors get good offers from other company the leave abandoning the student nd curriculum recently we have skipped some subject in class all because of a sudden leave of most of our faculty teachers and NIIT are just employing their student who have finished their course to teach us doesn't make any sense the only thing they do is bombad student with text books and teach a little then they expect you to know every thing most of th3 students who went for top up were complaining that it was difficult than th3y exp3ct cuz most of the thing other student did in first second year partially were thought in niit now they are not even sur3 if they will make it to 2nd class lower at th3 end of the semester as fo4 me I just completed a year am thinking of requesting my transcript and I transfer to a university they a4e affiliated to at this early stàge so I don't get àff3cted to as well in the future please if anyone from niit have transferred to a uni trough this process should guide me coz on a normal step to step u will hav3 to spend three years before u ar3 eligible Buh I wañ ball out àt this fi4st yeàr I await your suggestion people ..........
Re: This Guy Is Legend! Can You Beat It? by Sallychizzl3: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
elijaxin: pls fellow nairalanders I am currently need ya advice pls am a student of NIIT studying software engineering according to dem that said we would spend three years afterwards proceed to their affiliated universities for top up the problem now is that this NIIT people don't pays their good teachers and if their instructors get good offers from other company the leave abandoning the student nd curriculum recently we have skipped some subject in class all because of a sudden leave of most of our faculty teachers and NIIT are just employing their student who have finished their course to teach us doesn't make any sense the only thing they do is bombad student with text books and teach a little then they expect you to know every thing most of th3 students who went for top up were complaining that it was difficult than th3y exp3ct cuz most of the thing other student did in first second year partially were thought in niit now they are not even sur3 if they will make it to 2nd class lower at th3 end of the semester as fo4 me I just completed a year am thinking of requesting my transcript and I transfer to a university they a4e affiliated to at this early stàge so I don't get àff3cted to as well in the future please if anyone from niit have transferred to a uni trough this process should guide me coz on a normal step to step u will hav3 to spend three years before u ar3 eligible Buh I wañ ball out àt this fi4st yeàr I await your suggestion people ..........

Open a thread for this bro.You are derailing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In!!! World Map Has Been Updated / Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU / Microbiology Project Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.