Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Idibia Family Releases Statement Of Passing Away Of Dad Michael Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Idibia Family Releases Statement Of Passing Away Of Dad Michael Idibia (862 Views)

Late Dede One Day's Burial: Family Releases Date / ''ask Annie Idibia For Lessons''; Nigerian Twitter Drags The Idibia's Into Maje / Write A Short Tribute To Dagrin To Mark His 3rd Year Of Passing Away - April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Idibia Family Releases Statement Of Passing Away Of Dad Michael Idibia by Xavier9ja(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
2face idibia lost his dad yesterday and here is the official statement from family.
With sadness in our
hearts, but with gratitude
to God for a life well
spent, we announce the
passing on of our father,
brother, uncle and in-law,
Michael Agbo Idibia, a
native of Okpokwu
Idumoga in Benue State.
Born on July 25, 1946, Mr.
Idibia is an alumnus of
Kansas State University,
USA, and retired from the
Ministry of Agriculture,
Makurdi, Benue State.?
Survived by wife, Mrs.
Rose Owoyi Idibia,
children: Steven Idibia,
Innocent '2face' Idibia,
Hyacinth Idibia and Oche
Idibia, grand-children,
and siblings. ? Burial
arrangements will be
announced by the family.
We plead with the media
and the general public to
respect the privacy of the
family in this difficult time.
Thank you. Source lindaikeji.mobi/output.php?postid=2174271835140130711&date=2014-08-24%2011:31:26
Re: The Idibia Family Releases Statement Of Passing Away Of Dad Michael Idibia by ADEBOSUN(m): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
RIP
Re: The Idibia Family Releases Statement Of Passing Away Of Dad Michael Idibia by shakol91(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
undecided without source,I don't think this will enter front page. Note; it's only topic with Tonto Dike aka *poko lee* can enter front page without a source. Just put a source either reliable or not so that we can drive this topic to front page. I see the Mod looking for the next topic to push to frontpage. OP do fast
Re: The Idibia Family Releases Statement Of Passing Away Of Dad Michael Idibia by Xavier9ja(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
shakol91: undecided without source,I don't think this will enter front page. Note; it's only topic with Tonto Dike aka *poko lee* can enter front page without a source. Just put a source either reliable or not so that we can drive this topic to front page. I see the Mod looking for the next topic to push to frontpage. OP do fast
source lindaikeji..com
Re: The Idibia Family Releases Statement Of Passing Away Of Dad Michael Idibia by pweedyuz(f): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
incase it makes fp
Re: The Idibia Family Releases Statement Of Passing Away Of Dad Michael Idibia by iamtheprincipal: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Why the question mark against 2Baba?

(1) (Reply)

Joan Rivers Is Dead / Terry G - "I Was Introduced To Drugs By A Popular Nollywod Actress’’ / Tracy Morgan May Never Perform Again After Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.