Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Adults: When Last Did You Fight And What Provoked It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adults: When Last Did You Fight And What Provoked It? (511 Views)

Who Provoked You Most / VIDEO: ESUT Female Student Fight And Strip Each Other Over Boyfriend Snatching / When Last Did You Sight A Rainbow In Nigeria And Where? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adults: When Last Did You Fight And What Provoked It? by bongolistik(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
I know this might sound funny but the truth is that not only kids fight but adults too. Sometimes we can't just help out and hold our emotions back but go ahead to throw the first blow.

The last time I fought was when I was in JSS 1 and I was still a kid then and the funny thing was that the guy I fought with eventually turned out to be among my best friend.

But ever since that JSS 1 fight and 17years now down the line, I have never fought again, meaning since I became adult, I have never fought, but I see people, adults fight almost every now and then.

So you as adult, when last did you fight and what actually provoked it?
Re: Adults: When Last Did You Fight And What Provoked It? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
I was involve in a street in 2008, I hate to remember that day tho, cos I ended up with a swollen eye.... The fight was caused when a boy frm anoda hood beat one of my yung lad n I had to ensure the guy learn the lesson of his life...
Thank God for God now, I'm no longer a street boi...
P.S: As a legit Oshodi boi, fightin is a way of life..

(1) (Reply)

Consumption Of Expired Coartem 20/120 / Is A Husband Being Selfish When He Insists On Eating Freshly Cooked Meals Everyd / The Best First Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.