Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,531 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Just Me And Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just Me And Seun (587 Views)

I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth / Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun / A Word For Sexskillz And Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Me And Seun by desmondadonis: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Okay.

I logged in this afternoon with my old moniker and as usual, there were mentions which i had to reply. On clicking the "quote" option, I got the error pop up of "You cannot do that right now. Please try again in a few hours.". I took a quick navigation to my main profile to check if i had been banned and this was what i saw beneath my signature.

Seun banned frankben for "This is a front page material but expect the mods to lock this topic any time soon whilst irrelevant topics keeps making front page.....". Ban expires at August 31, 2014 at 11:48:38 AM.

So Mr Seun. I call upon thee to come and state explicitly why you banned me cos the reason in quote isn't justifiable....

Last bullet:
I request you unban me ASAP or you deactivate that account entirely.

angry
Re: Just Me And Seun by Unionised(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
desmondadonis: Okay.
I logged in this afternoon with my old moniker and as usual, there were mentions which i had to reply. On clicking the "quote" option, I got the error pop up of "You cannot do that right now. Please try again in a few hours.". I took a quick navigation to my main profile to check if i had been banned and this was what i saw beneath my signature.
So Mr Seun. I call upon thee to come and state explicitly why you banned me cos the reason in quote isn't justifiable....
Last bullet:
I request you unban me ASAP or you deactivate that account entirely.

with Unkind regards angry

I'm pretty sure there are other means of getting redress on this forum.
Seems lessons not learnt.
This monker also needs banning...

(1) (Reply)

Share The Memorable Experience/moments In Your Life / Bring Back Dickdastardly / My Dad Wasn't Lying Afterall, He Comes 1st In Class In His Days(proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.