Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ (1568 Views)

Breaking News: Ijaw Leader Declares Support For Biafra / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / (video) Boko Haram Leader, Declares War On Jonathan And Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by Johnnoah1st: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Boko Haram’s leader, Abubakar Shekau has declared the creation of an Islamic caliphate in Gwoza town in
Borno state seized by the insurgents earlier this month.
“Thanks be to Allah who gave victory to our brethren in (the town of) Gwoza and made it part of the Islamic
caliphate,” Abubakar Shekau said in the 52-minute video obtained by AFP on Sunday
According to AFP Shekau declared that Gwoza now has “nothing to do with Nigeria”.
“By the grace of Allah we will not leave the town. We have come to stay,” said Shekau, who has been
designated a global terrorist by the United States and sanctioned by the UN Security Council.

source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-leader-declares-islamic-caliphate-in-gwoza/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by sugarboimaxy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
First off, Allah gave you no victory, you psycopath! Second, Believe me... You are so leaving that place soon. So stop deluding yourself and concentrate on hiding like a coward that you are. Islamic caliphate my foot. Maddly Insane Fooollll!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by idealsico(m): 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
The begining of the end of Boko Haram.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by lebienconnu: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
"who is more unjust than he who fabricates faslehood against Allah (swt)".

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by Burger01(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Idiota Shekau. undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by seankafor(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
both shekeau and boko medias re foolish..why cant they post videos or pix of their flags if truly they captured anytin...i lyk how the nija army are ignoring medias that promote rubbish news about them and smokin boko bastards out silently...they bokos now relies on the media to inflict fear among every person cos they knw they hav lost..now if truly they took over one community..dont they knw dat the military may launch an airstrike in that community to wipe out every living soul..maybe its wat they want xo dat d civilian casualties will be high and they will use it to show their human right activists..boko days re numberd
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by kelvOdanz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
seankafor: both shekeau and boko medias re foolish..why cant they post videos or pix of their flags if truly they captured anytin...i lyk how the nija army are ignoring medias that promote rubbish news about them and smokin boko bastards out silently...they bokos now relies on the media to inflict fear among every person cos they knw they hav lost..now if truly they took over one community..dont they knw dat the military may launch an airstrike in that community to wipe out every living soul..maybe its wat they want xo dat d civilian casualties will be high and they will use it to show their human right activists..boko days re numberd

Guy, I have people who live in Madagali, a town that borders Born and Adamawa; friends I met during my many journeys..Believe it or not, Gaza and Madagali are under Boko Hara M's control just like vast areas of Iraq and Syria..When a government is not ready to stand up to its words, terrorists takes cover..NA army is losing the war, fold the "propaganda" script

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by mogentle(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
All you doubters asking for picture or video, why don't yoy go to Gwoza and see things for yourselves. You doubt Chibok abduction despite all proofs. Your type are confusionists to GEJ led govt. Is this how things will be going? Living in denial can never solve the insurgency problem. Let the govt face reality and play the fact of the game.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by lilprinze: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
he now has the effrontery to say that Gwoza ‘is now an islamic Caliphate’ end of bh has come in this country. I assure him that it won't be an Islamic Caliphate for long.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by koikoi2(m): 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Until d govt recognizes dat d war against Boko Haram is spiritual, it will not end.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by deji68: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Declaring an islamic caliphate posing in front of 3 SUV´s, somewhere in ...things look tight for Shecow. these posings used to be infront of APC and Tanks.....and now suv`s grin grin grin grin......Caliphate ko emirate ni..until u start eating Tuwo in emir of Gwarzo palace, ur men are only hiding in Gwarzo..chikena!!!

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/08/24/boko-haram-leader-says-gwoza-part-of-islamic-caliphate/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by seankafor(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
kelvOdanz:
Guy, I have people who live in Madagali, a town that borders Born and Adamawa; friends I met during my many journeys..Believe it or not, Gaza and Madagali are under Boko Hara M's control just like vast areas of Iraq and Syria..When a government is not ready to stand up to its words, terrorists takes cover..NA army is losing the war, fold the "propaganda" script
but they (villagers) most of them are accomplice
..anyhow shaa
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by Lordseyad(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Negative!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by idupaul: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
seankafor: both shekeau and boko medias re foolish..why cant they post videos or pix of their flags if truly they captured anytin...i lyk how the nija army are ignoring medias that promote rubbish news about them and smokin boko bastards out silently...they bokos now relies on the media to inflict fear among every person cos they knw they hav lost..now if truly they took over one community..dont they knw dat the military may launch an airstrike in that community to wipe out every living soul..maybe its wat they want xo dat d civilian casualties will be high and they will use it to show their human right activists..boko days re numberd

Why do you guys like living in denial .Why don't the Nigerian Army take press men to the town to prove its not in Boko harams hand .. For your information if you don't know Boko haram has already installed an unsurper as their own Emir of Gwoza. The Govt needs to take this challenge more serious before it becomes unchallengeable.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by idupaul: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
seankafor: but they (villagers) most of them are accomplice
..anyhow shaa

Villagers as matter of mere survival will always place the alliance with the group that seems to have the upper hand at any point in time .. More and more villages taking cue from the failure of the Nigerian Army to pose any threat to boko haram will shift their alliance to Bokoharam just so they can survive and they will want to do it before Boko arrives in the hope that Boko will be lenient with them.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Leader Declares Gwoza ‘islamic Caliphate’ by Phame: 3:32am On Aug 25, 2014
u jst dnt make sense! I'm sure u've not heard d emir and everybody in that fled to adamawa becos of bh. Their govno even visited d refugee camp there lastweek.

(1) (Reply)

My Top Ten Nigeria Conspiracies / News: Okorocha Is After My Life, Alleges Uche Ogbuagu The Former Aide Of Governo / The Revolution that can reshape Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.