Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina (27685 Views)

Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A / Navy Arrests Boat With 400 Truckload Of Stolen Crude Oil / Nigerian Air Force Intercepts, Destroys Boko Haram Transport Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by pussyeater(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:

Lagosians
Tribal Ediota

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by pussyeater(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2014
abbakacici: For those interested here is the recipe for monkey meat It is also smoked to preserve it and allow it to be sent to market in the cities. A common sight along rural roads is smoked whole monkeys for sale, tales tied to heads to make carrying handles. Fresh monkey meat is often cooked in a Tomato Sauce made from tomatoes, chile peppers, and onions. Smoked monkey meat can be prepared in a Tomato-Peanut sauce: Soak the smoked meat in water, then rinse and drain it. Fry tomatoes, onions, chile pepper, in hot palm oil. Add tomato paste and the monkey meat. Simmer until all is tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Eewwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2014
[size=13pt]Nigerians are the most fvcked backward country i know, i swear, so gaddem foolish. Shame!! Monkeys? At this period?.

Govt should start going after poachers, calling themselves hunters, fvck!![/size]

And start killing criminals please, prisons are crowded. We nee some ruthlessness.

Time to dust my oda passprt. This is too fvcked up for patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Danhumprey: 12:33am On Aug 25, 2014
cococandy: People no dey hear o
They can do anything for money even if it endangers the lives of others as well as theirs.
How can a sane person be smuggling bush meat into the country at a time like this?
Who knows what they serve us as suya.
No life loving person should buy suya at times like this o.
Talk true say suya no dey hungry you. When last did you ate suya?wink
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2014
grayht:
Not again!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1650948__boxing__jpeg_jpegad22df0b632cfc4c44660561e8a429dd
The blame is on monkey. You have to defend yourself with evidences than covering your both ears with your fingers. grin cheesy
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by stagger: 12:47am On Aug 25, 2014
GenBuhari:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBRvNJ5rEJM

For me the white man is over-hyping the Ebola out break if it existed at all - definitely there is propaganda about the deadliness of Ebola, it may surprise many that there is at least one disease more deadly than they claim ebola is.

Why do you think Ebola propaganda is being propelled by the white man?

Why do you think they want to panic us and make us fearful of Ebola.?

What do you think about the theory that they want to panic us into accepting dangerous experimental vaccines (and probably other unrelated dangerous medical tests) to be used on Nigerian / West African population.

Do you know it is almost impossible to find somebody who has been filmed suffering from the symptoms of Ebola?
It makes you wonder if the disease exists at all.

Why are is WHO creating hysteria for Ebola and not Rabies? Is it because Ebola is for discrediting Africa only?

I saw this video where Liberian president was on CNN saying that there has been 47 deaths in Liberia and that 28 of those has been medical staff. As she was saying this CNN was flashing up that 730 deaths in the West African region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGx66evPmk

It struck me that CNN or W.H.O. are exaggerating the deaths because if as we are told that Liberia is one of the major epicentres of the Ebola, then surely its share of the 730 deaths should be in the region of at least 200 deaths instead of 47 deaths.

But even more surprising is the part that she said 28 of the deaths were medical staff, meaning only 19 patients have died in Liberia.

So a major epicentre of the illness has only recorded 19 deaths ?

Then she reveals that her people are resisting authorities .. W.T. .? what does it mean? is it that Liberians were not aware of the epidemic until the USA medical mission told them?

What do you think?

Researcher talks about a case of how epidemic hoaxes are used to sell dangerous vaccines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_7ZrYlOs8

Ebola vaccine share stocks rise on back of epidemic propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dqxZr_iY6c

The biggest fool that lived. Bernard Shaw and Judy Woodruff of CNN ran a one hour documentary on the Kikwit outbreak in 1995. I watched it personally then and got to know about the disease. 19 years after, you drop out of dream street and start spewing your ignorance here. Better get educated bro. Ignorance is expensive.

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Kinkale(m): 12:54am On Aug 25, 2014
Dis mallams again! Were una brain sef??

MEANWHILE because OV EBOLA, SUYA OV N500 DON BCOME N50 FOR MY AREA ND STILL PIPU NO DEY BUY!
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 25, 2014
GenBuhari:

What do you think?

That you stop using the term whiteman from your vocabulary.

Demonstrate that you have at least completed standard 6 education.

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Why do you feel the need to defend the white man?
CityNG:

That you stop using the term whiteman from your vocabulary.

Demonstrate that you have at least completed standard 6 education.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 25, 2014
How does this your post rebuke or confirm any of the questions raised?

Ignorance is indeed expensive and more so when you ignore/reject knowledge offered to you
stagger:

The biggest fool that lived. Bernard Shaw and Judy Woodruff of CNN ran a one hour documentary on the Kikwit outbreak in 1995. I watched it personally then and got to know about the disease. 19 years after, you drop out of dream street and start spewing your ignorance here. Better get educated bro. Ignorance is expensive.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 25, 2014
GenBuhari: Why do you feel the need to defend the white man?

I wasn't defending any race but asking that you show some traits of having getting an education.
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Vixen101(f): 3:05am On Aug 25, 2014
That's like majorly nasty! Who eats that??
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by guttentag(m): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2014
I have always know that ebola stuff was a propaganda
Just to destroy Africans but God pass them

GenBuhari:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBRvNJ5rEJM

For me the white man is over-hyping the Ebola out break if it existed at all - definitely there is propaganda about the deadliness of Ebola, it may surprise many that there is at least one disease more deadly than they claim ebola is.

Why do you think Ebola propaganda is being propelled by the white man?

Why do you think they want to panic us and make us fearful of Ebola.?

What do you think about the theory that they want to panic us into accepting dangerous experimental vaccines (and probably other unrelated dangerous medical tests) to be used on Nigerian / West African population.

Do you know it is almost impossible to find somebody who has been filmed suffering from the symptoms of Ebola?
It makes you wonder if the disease exists at all.

Why are is WHO creating hysteria for Ebola and not Rabies? Is it because Ebola is for discrediting Africa only?

I saw this video where Liberian president was on CNN saying that there has been 47 deaths in Liberia and that 28 of those has been medical staff. As she was saying this CNN was flashing up that 730 deaths in the West African region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGx66evPmk

It struck me that CNN or W.H.O. are exaggerating the deaths because if as we are told that Liberia is one of the major epicentres of the Ebola, then surely its share of the 730 deaths should be in the region of at least 200 deaths instead of 47 deaths.

But even more surprising is the part that she said 28 of the deaths were medical staff, meaning only 19 patients have died in Liberia.

So a major epicentre of the illness has only recorded 19 deaths ?

Then she reveals that her people are resisting authorities .. W.T. .? what does it mean? is it that Liberians were not aware of the epidemic until the USA medical mission told them?

What do you think?

Researcher talks about a case of how epidemic hoaxes are used to sell dangerous vaccines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_7ZrYlOs8

Ebola vaccine share stocks rise on back of epidemic propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dqxZr_iY6c
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 25, 2014
Hoping and praying the trucks were really destroyed. ....what if the customs officials too like to eat bush meat?

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by khadaffi(m): 6:21am On Aug 25, 2014
tandj: Monkey meat shocked
People eat monkey?
As in eating monkey meat?
Unbelievable!
So you believe the corrupt officers that the meat is monkey? Who eats monkey in Nigeria?

Is it not this same borders that illegal arms and ammunition pass through easily? Shior

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Swizdoe: Illiteracy dey worry this mallams
you called it illiteracy and we call it protection...so we don't f*cking care about what u think
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Galaxydon1(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2014
People eat monkey?
Unbelievable!
yes, its taste like chicken,
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2014
Monkey meat? undecided wel, it's just a suspicion grin thumbs up Customs
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by chiogoezubem(f): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2014
People eat monkey?
Unbelievable!

Its delicious and most importantly, medicinal....Lolz...
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by biomedixexcel(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2014
The fear of Ebola
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by cococandy(f): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Hmm. The disease has killed my appetite for such. If I must eat it,I'll learn it and do it myself.
Danhumprey: Talk true say suya no dey hungry you. When last did you ate suya?wink

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Fourwinds: 7:32am On Aug 25, 2014
eyaaah...dose bush animals are waste now. people should stop killing dem. oya.. chop chicken .,chop crayfish., shark dey too oooo

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by holyboss: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2014
gbaskiboy: why are u booking space? He be like say ur Mobile dey slow like Mikel Obi
shocked so I Book space for here undecidedI no knwOoo grin
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by jahbiz: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Nonsense. Bush meat SUSPECTED to be monkey. I wonder the number of monkeys we have in Africa that we are talking about a truckload(351bags multiply 100kg=35,100kg) imagine the number of monkeys that will make 35,100kg from a single country. Meanwhile I hate hearing the word SUSPECTED in our news. Pls do your findings right before feeding us with wrong info. This is one of the reasons the oyinbos laugh @ us. *Politics* or another conspiracy theory
Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2014
Seriously, i tire. Cow, goat, ram, sheep, chicken don finish ?

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by sammyjizzy: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2014
eating monkey's its unbelievable

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Swizdoe(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2014
haxan919: you called it illiteracy and we call it protection...so we don't f*cking care about what u think
you call moving monkeys in this time of ebola protection....... Your mumu na first class......... This is kind of illiteracy am talking about

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Osgilliat(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2014
because of low patronage of their bush meat in ebola countries they now have the guts to import it to Nigeria.the illiterate north shaa. I pity una

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Customs Intercepts, Destroys Truckload Of Monkey Meat In Katsina by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2014
guttentag: I have always know that ebola stuff was a propaganda
Just to destroy Africans but God pass them

stop showing your ignorance...guess Malaria too was invented to kill africans??what about polio and small pox...chicken pox nko?or should we add typhoid fever to it? or tuberculosis? i think the real disease is ignorance exhibited by people like you....thats more dangerous than the conspiracy theories you all dream up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Launches YuBoss To Create Jobs To Nigerian Youths(Pics) / Tinubu: Hundeyin’s Rehash Of Old Wives’ Tales - The Cable / The Crime Wave Impacting British Of Nigerian Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.