Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Woman Asks Househelp To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Coz She Urinated In Bed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Asks Househelp To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Coz She Urinated In Bed (5094 Views)

Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics) / Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund / Lagos Schools Where Students Sit On The Floor & Under Trees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Asks Househelp To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Coz She Urinated In Bed by colonel20: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2014
This is evil.

I don't even know where to begin in understanding love and hate. This is pure hatred and evil deeds of the human mind. I pray we all have an atom of divine love.

Other subtle wickedness are carried out in different forms, and it's only when we begin to see every other human (Young and old, related or not, rich or poor, etc) as an image of us, that we can start thinking and acting humanely.

Practical love is the answer

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Househelp To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Coz She Urinated In Bed by popson1st: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2014
She deserves a death sentence. If her lawyer stands in her defence, he should be stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Woman Asks Househelp To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Coz She Urinated In Bed by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
Tears almost fell down from my eyes...

The lady is doomed but the next concern now is the child...

Is anything in place to make sure that the action has little or no effect on the brain(thought -- behaviour) of the child in the nearest future?
Hope the govt is aware so as to take the girl for surgery to remove the lumps and all...

God have mercy.
Re: Woman Asks Househelp To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Coz She Urinated In Bed by merieam16(f): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dis is incurring God' wrath
Re: Woman Asks Househelp To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Coz She Urinated In Bed by Sike(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
Oloshiiii ni woman yen I swear! TF?!
Re: Woman Asks Househelp To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Coz She Urinated In Bed by Tchitntdu(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
cheesy
Re: Woman Asks Househelp To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Coz She Urinated In Bed by olu4life(m): 2:33am On Sep 01, 2014
On sighting the pics,I shouted Jesus!!! Dis is extreme wickedness... Please OP wat has been done so far to d case?
There is even one wicked man that treats his relatives (that he brought from his village) badly. Beats them in public,and all manner of insults from him. One had to stay back in the village when he was opportuned to travel home.
But what do they gain in all this? We know they will offend u cos we are all humans but treating them in harsh and wicked ways is just uncalled for sincerely.
Re: Woman Asks Househelp To Sit On Burning Electric Cooker Coz She Urinated In Bed by jumobi1(m): 2:38am On Sep 01, 2014
What the government whose duty is to protect it's citizens should do is outlaw having under 18 house helps. Anyone found guilty should serve 10 years in prison. Slavery is alive in Nigeria.
If you choose to continue having children as servants perhaps you will get away with if but you risk 10 years in prison.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JEGA: What President Jonathan Asks Me To Do About Election Result / S’east Govs Goofed On Radio Biafra – APGA National Chairman / 2023: See The Noble Man That Is Likely To Succeed Buhari, Not Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.