Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Love Beans - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Love Beans (2376 Views)

Bread and Beans (Promise me not to laff) :( / Human Beans / Clemcykul! I Love You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Beans by sweetnini(f): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2005
I don't know if you guys have heard this joke. Just saw it and wanted to share.

Once upon a time, there lived a man who had a terrible passion for baked beans. He loved them, but they always had an embarrassing and somewhat lively reaction on him. One day, he met a girl and fell in love.
When it was apparent that they would marry, he thought to himself, "She'll never go through with the marriage if I carry on like this." So he made the supreme sacrifice and gave up beans. Shortly after that they were married.

A few months later, on the way home from work, his car broke down and since they lived in the country, he called his wife and told her that he would be late because he had to walk.

On his way home, he passed by a small café and the wonderful aroma of baked beans overwhelmed him. Since he still had several miles to walk, he thought he would walk off any ill effects before he got home. So he went in and ordered three extra large helpings of beans.

He farted all the way home. By the time he arrived home, he felt reasonably safe. His wife met him at the door and seemed somewhat excited. She exclaimed, "Darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for dinner tonight!"

She put a blindfold on him and led him to his chair at the head of the table, and made him promise not to peek. At this point he was beginning to feel another fart coming on. Just as his wife was about to remove the blindfold, the phone rang. She again made him promise not to peek until she returned, and went to answer the phone.

While she was gone, he seized the opportunity. He shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not only loud, but ripe as a rotten egg. He had a hard time breathing, so he felt for his napkin and fanned the air around him.

He had just started to feel better when another urge came on. He raised his leg and rrriiipppp! It sounded like a diesel engine revving and smelled even worse. To keep himself from gagging, he tried fanning his arms a while, hoping the smell would dissipate.

Things had just about returned to normal when he felt another urge coming. He shifted his weight to his other leg and let go. This was a real blue ribbon winner; the windows shook, the dishes on the table rattled and a minute later, the flowers on the table were dead.

While keeping an ear tuned in on the conversation in the hallway, and keeping his promise to stay blindfolded, he carried on like this for the next 10 minutes, farting and then fanning each time with his napkin. When he heard the phone farewells (indicating the end of his freedom), he neatly laid his napkin on his lap and folded his hands on top of the napkin.

Smiling contently, he was the picture of innocence when his wife walked in. Apologizing for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked at the dinner table. After assuring her that he had not peeked, she removed the blindfold and yelled, "Surprise!" To his shock and horror, there were 12 dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party.
Re: I Love Beans by hotangel2(f): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2005
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Ekkkkkkk.

Hilarious. Ohh mehn, that sucks. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love Beans by WesleyanA(f): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2005
i heard this joke from someone but i didn't really get it because the person was laughing and talking at the same time.
Re: I Love Beans by hotangel2(f): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2005
I hate it when people do that. If u wanna tell me something... do so. but most times, their laughs make me laugh and wanna hear the story.. the most annoying part is if after making me wanna hear it, you end the story like.. "isnt that funny, the woman just ran away", and u r laughing so hard ur ribs are cracking. I just look at u and im like.. idiot.
Re: I Love Beans by goodguy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2005
dang! there aren't enough smileys here to show how hard my ribs are cracking cheesy cheesy cheesy. This is way to hillllaaaaaaaaaaarrriiousssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love Beans by lexyflexy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2005
well tell the man is doing a great job, but he should always go about with bodyspray or perfumes to reduce the odour the more cool
Re: I Love Beans by nike4luv(f): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2005
..dat rockz smiley wink cheesy grin rolleyes tongue smiley
Re: I Love Beans by sweetnini(f): 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2005
thank u all for loving this smiley smiley
Re: I Love Beans by goodguy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2005
You are welcome Noye wink
Re: I Love Beans by hotangel2(f): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2005
Why u call her noye?
Re: I Love Beans by leokool(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2005
hey its a nice joke.i will send a little peom one of this days ok.
Re: I Love Beans by goodguy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2005
Because that's her name.
Re: I Love Beans by xdos(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2006
lol my lungs are bursting,
Where did u get this joke frm? cudnt help lafin
grin grin grin
Re: I Love Beans by diddy4(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2006
that is funny as hell. grin grin grin
Re: I Love Beans by raphy(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2006
grin hi !
i love ur joke i wish i could send mine soonest cant stop laughin
wht anize thing to do 4 some girls u love amala grin wink smiley grin smiley grin
Re: I Love Beans by barinaadaa(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2006
My God!!! wat a shame, embarassed you could call it "THE WORST BIRTH DAY EVER, that guy is a pro,
Re: I Love Beans by Ynot(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2006
You aint seen nothing yet. Watch this and [url=http://www.comikzone.com/Blind%20Date%20Fart.htm]this[/url]. And yet another (my favorite).
Re: I Love Beans by StMilli(f): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2007
'Rank Xeroxed' joke.
Re: I Love Beans by Phiniter(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2008
Yayyaaayayayhiiiieee this is soso nice I mean very good joke chie,

wonder what the guests were doing when he was busy doing this]

grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: I Love Beans by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2008
women
Re: I Love Beans by TOYOSI20(f): 1:36am On Apr 28, 2008
Re: I Love Beans by tytylayor: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2008
ok
Re: I Love Beans by ifyalways(f): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2008
lol.
rotflmao.
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this joke.i luv it kiss kiss kiss ,i luv to fart kiss
Re: I Love Beans by joey007(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2008
anh anh this is nice

how you dey ify, it so long a time
Re: I Love Beans by ifyalways(f): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2008
Am fine and farting well.
got some nice farting tunes now cheesy you wanna hear it? lol
Re: I Love Beans by lexyflexy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
Everybody  shocked down shocked ,  the bomb is gonna blow  grin
Re: I Love Beans by blissieng(f): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2009
S^&LE!
Re: I Love Beans by romsky: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
update ble since u no see d date it was posted
Re: I Love Beans by blissieng(f): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2009
i DID. . .

If you checked and paid attention, you'd see that I did.
Re: I Love Beans by romsky: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2009
dat year u wear still in trainers pant & ngozi hair style i believe
Re: I Love Beans by mamagee3(f): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
Not a funny one.
Re: I Love Beans by blissieng(f): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2009
angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Letter / Aboki Wants Me To Buy Wrist Watch / Best Joke Ever From Bovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.