Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

M.I Is Back!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Is Back!!! (777 Views)

M.I Is The Most Successful 9ja Rapper (true/false) / M.I Is Trying To Sound Like Nas / M.i Is Overated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Is Back!!! by bimbor(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Okay let's face it. 4 years in hiatus and you come back with the sickest flow of the year, only kings do that! Just when you thought it was over with him he shocks you with a banger!! Yes I'm talking about his new single "King James". MI is the rap king, He left the seat for 4 years and no one could occupy it.....Oh yeah now he's back to sit on the throne. Well I never gave up on him....if you're still wondering what I'm talking about, tune to any radio channel and you'll hear "King James" blasting to the waves.

Not to even mention his recent famous Collabo with Dj Jimmy Jatt "I am Legend". He killed that song.
Ohh yes he's a legend. Nobody can unseat the champion in him. He's the best Nigeria has ever got.

He's coming with an album you've never seen its kind in no distant time... He's been waiting to explode!!

MI is back!!! Other rappers please stay back.

1 Like

Re: M.I Is Back!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:01am On Aug 25, 2014
just heard d jam dis morbing, his flows were sick.
ma boss is back
Re: M.I Is Back!!! by bimbor(m): 12:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Baddestguyp: just heard d jam dis morbing, his flows were sick.
ma boss is back

My brother, I put the song on repeat till my battery went out!
Re: M.I Is Back!!! by bimbor(m): 12:14am On Aug 25, 2014
......Yeah.....yeah, see me just gathering stamina, we been to Canada, we been to ghana been balling in SA like Bafana Bafana rocking that Dolce n Gabanaa......

Hahahaha......issorai
Re: M.I Is Back!!! by seankafor(m): 7:26am On Aug 25, 2014
ONE TIN I BEG U GID BLESS YE HATERS XO DAT THEY CAN C WHEN AM GREATER..GV THEM FOOD XO DAT I CAN FEED ON THEM LATER..M I ABAGA.....I NO KNW D KIND WORD I FIT USE FOR U RIDE ON BRO
Re: M.I Is Back!!! by iceberylin(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
First time hiphop is being played in every Station..
Only the Chairman can make it possible
Re: M.I Is Back!!! by iheanyi40(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2014
iceberylin: First time hiphop is being played in every Station..
Only the Chairman can make it possible
when is your chairman going to drop his album undecided

1 Like

Re: M.I Is Back!!! by iceberylin(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
iheanyi40: when is your chairman going to drop his album undecided
This YEAR grin
Re: M.I Is Back!!! by iheanyi40(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
iceberylin:
This YEAR grin
dahz also d same fin u tld mii in march dis YEAR go soon finish o grin
Re: M.I Is Back!!! by iceberylin(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
iheanyi40: dahz also d same fin u tld mii in march dis YEAR go soon finish o grin
Just chill smiley
Re: M.I Is Back!!! by herald9: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yea!

I am Legend was the bomb...

I was breathless till the song ended

Only M.I could do this and he did it

Can't wait to Download King James...

#Off to Mp3skull.com smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's List Of Top 20 Nigerian Songs Of All Time / Your Favourite Track In Olamide's New Album - Street Orientation / (download) New Music: "My Calling" - Laye (produced By Dr.roy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.