Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,789 members, 7,837,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Brand Of Feed Are You Using On Your Poultry And Why The Choice Of Brand. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Brand Of Feed Are You Using On Your Poultry And Why The Choice Of Brand. (721 Views)

For All Your Poultry Needs, Contact Farmergiant Ibadan Here / Poultry Cages for layers and Milling Machines for Poultry and Fish Feeds needed / Which Is Profitable Between Poultry And Piggery Farming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Brand Of Feed Are You Using On Your Poultry And Why The Choice Of Brand. by aAK1(m): 12:59am On Aug 25, 2014
I've heard poultry farmers defend their choice of feed and for different reasons. I raise quail and broilers on my farm and I've always used top feed. If you asked me why, I would simply say after comparing my birds with my friends, my birds reach marketable age earlier. I may have become sentimental about it but it's just my opinion. I would like to hear from other farmers
Re: What Brand Of Feed Are You Using On Your Poultry And Why The Choice Of Brand. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
MissKinky1 hello

(1) (Reply)

Get Acres Of Land For Farming At Affordable Prices / Cocoa Seedlings: Please Advise / Soyabean Available In Large Quantity Cash &carry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.