Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick (3178 Views)

Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos) / The Worst And Best Dressed At AMVCA Awards 2015 (pics) / The Best & Worst Dressed At The Future Awards 2014 ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Apart from the glamor of the stage performances and the award presentation, another thing that the MTV Video Music Award is well noted for is it Red Carpet.

With Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea, both opting for metallic numbers. Iggy chose a body-hugging Versace gown while J.Lo looked every bit the part of a diva in a shimmering Charbel Zoe number.

Taylor swift however opted for a long-sleeved bodysuit with a bunch of letters all over it while Victoria Justice's hashtag clutch was quite creative.

Most Definitely one of the worst dressed on the red carpet has got to be Amber Rose and she definitely wins the award for dropping most jaws as she was almost naked in her outrageous clothe.

http://www.whonaija.com/2014/08/best-worst-dressed-at-2014-mtv-video.html

Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by nykbrown(f): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2014
angry Amber ross is not dress
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by priscaoge(f): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2014
This Amber Rose look like a Doll here undecided Y is She putting on rope Or is that chain? Fashion is pain seriously grin
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by Ariyke: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2014
lipsrsealed amber
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by hatux: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Khalifa baby mama isn't dress at all... Does she thinks they having a pool party?
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by papindinho(m): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2014
Amber chain
Ariyke: lipsrsealed amber
halo..... You don land?
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Amber Rose it too young to be having Mid Life crisis, she looks a hot mess, looks like she forgot her dress at home. The look on her face shows it all, "Regret and "What was i thinking"?
If Wiz wasn't high, he probably would have been able to remind her that she forgot to put her dress on.

Jennifer Lopez needs to start dressing her age, she isn't 20 something anymore, we know she can still be sexy in her 40s but less is more.

Solange, OMG what was she thinking, she looks homeless.

Taylor Swift always makes excellent Fashion statements, i just wonder why she chose a swim suit.

Beyounce looks stunning even tho i'm not a fan.

Iggy is smashing that dress.

Demi Lovato, too much skin.

Everyone else looks okay.
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by Ariyke: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2014
papindinho: Amber chain halo..... You don land?
afi chain na

No am coming on friday
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Igggyyy. That girl makes me happy
Jlo, should start dressing her age mbok, she would soon become sum1s' ancestor...
Amber Rose is not putting on a dress, I don't know what to call it, but it's definitely not a dress.
Beyonce makes sense too...
Solange is always dressing vintage...
Taylor swift. Da1 is just plain...
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2014
Jealousy
Kachisbarbie: Igggyyy. That girl makes me happy
Jlo, should start dressing her age mbok, she would soon become sum1s' ancestor...
Amber Rose is not putting on a dress, I don't know what to call it, but it's definitely not a dress.
Beyonce makes sense too...
Solange is always dressing vintage...
Taylor swift. Da1 is just plain...
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: Jealousy
Lol. Who exactly am I jealous of?
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2014
Of yourself , u r so cute that u can't stand urself
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. Who exactly am I jealous of?
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Why all of una just dey shout Amber Rose Na only her wear bra for d pix-is dat not decent enuff grin

Iggy Azalea...I jst like how her name sound wink
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by natureblack(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Chai

Cannabis don finish my hommie Khalifa

O'boy take am easy before breeze blow u troway one-day
Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Amber.. Get well soonest...ok! undecided

1 Like

Re: Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Have Your Pick by axortedbabe(f): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Wizzy... hola, we dem boys...
ur baby momma no try..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Puff Daddy Gushes Over Jennifer Lopez’s Curvaceous Butt, Slams Kim Kardashian’s! / Spot The Difference Featuring Wizkid (Photos) / Mikel Obi Denies June Wedding To Nnena Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.