Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview (7736 Views)

Massive Job Recruitment For National Diploma Holders @sol Nigeria / Sol Nigeria Interview Invitation / SOL NIGERIA Does Anybody Knows Who They Are? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Toyde(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Pls house, I just recieved a mail and text msg frm Job Bureau/SOL Nigeria to come for test and Interview tomoro(tue) by 1pm @ Amuwo Odofin, lagos. I learnt dey are recruiting agents, who knws abt dem/d recruitment and who dey are recruiting for?
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by chemicalengr: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2014
i also received the same message pls anybody in the house that ve details about whom they recruiting for and their genuineness cos i cant remember when i applied and even the post i applied for

1 Like

Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by ineco(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2014
I got the msg too but I didnt remember wen I applied and I didnt knw them, pls is it worth it to go because I am confused of that area.pls who knw them ? ur respond will highly appreciate. tnx
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2014
I also woke up to get d sms invite & email invite..I think I applied 2weeks back..a frend sent me d link..Hrd dey a recruiting firm for a bank nation wide..so I think dey are legit although i'll not be able to make d interview cos am kinda far 4rm lag atm
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by donkripton(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2014
i also got invite
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Toyde(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Yea, dey are not scam but d issue is weda it worths travelling for, I'm in Benin now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by odomat(f): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Got it too, I need description thanks!
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by inception101(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Yeahreen: I also woke up to get d sms invite & email invite..I think I applied 2weeks back..a frend sent me d link..Hrd dey a recruiting firm for a bank nation wide..so I think dey are legit although i'll not be able to make d interview cos am kinda far 4rm lag atm
Chief I wouldn't mind filling up ur space as u won't be available. Can u kindly forward d msg to me? 08055655942..... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by MissIndependent(f): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2014
inception101:
Chief I wouldn't mind filling up ur space as u won't be available. Can u kindly forward d msg to me? 08055655942..... Thanks in anticipation
See daylight roberry o shioor grin
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Toyde(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2014
MissIndependent: See daylight roberry o shioor grin
lol.
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by donkripton(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2014
I also got an invite. Anyone with useful information
Toyde: lol.
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by chemicalengr: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2014
WHO REALY KNWS THE BANK THEY ARE RECRUITNNG FOR
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by inception101(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2014
MissIndependent: See daylight roberry o shioor grin
Babe, its not like that per se. God bless u as u do so
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by MissIndependent(f): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2014
inception101:
Babe, its not like that per se. God bless u as u do so
Lol
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Henrodah(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2014
I got the mail too, but am far away in kaduna, are they like Dragnet
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Fabulousmii(f): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2014
inception101:

JobBureau/SOL Nigeria : 1pm, Tuesday 26th August 2014. Venue: Victory Dome, David's Christian Centre, Beside NEPA Office, Fatgbems Bus Stop, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos. Pls come with your CV, Original & Photocopies of Credentials.
Just be at the venue 2moro.. Datz all.

2 Likes

Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by ineco(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2014
@Yeehrean, pls can u post the link here 4 me to remember, I got the invited but couldn't remember again pls.tnx.mine time is 11 on Tuesday.
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Felixitie(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Guess dey recruits for banks,basically Marketing Department..DSA or so..just comfirm well bfor moving! Shalom
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Seunremite(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2014
I got the msg too, how can I locate the address from iyana iPaja. Anyone with good direction pls.
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by whytepawn1(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Toyde: Pls house, I just recieved a mail and text msg frm Job Bureau/SOL Nigeria to come for test and Interview tomoro(tue) by 1pm @ Amuwo Odofin, lagos. I learnt dey are recruiting agents, who knws abt dem/d recruitment and who dey are recruiting for?
they recruit for diamond bank. they are for real.
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by offegas(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by offegas(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2014
http://www.dccjobbureau.com/ or use the job bureau website to redirect to the afformentioned linked posted earlier,thanks and good luck
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by chezzy13(f): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2014
I got the message too and the place is a stone throw to my house, I will attend tomorrow and see how it goes. See you guys there
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2014
Have done dat bruv. D Name Of d sender is "JobBureau". Case Sensitive. smiley
inception101:
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Dis is d link boss " www.dccjobbureau.com "
ineco: @Yeehrean, pls can u post the link here 4 me to remember, I got the invited but couldn't remember again pls.tnx.mine time is 11 on Tuesday.
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2014
[All d best dear. Don't 4get to tell us hw it goes. quote author=chezzy13]I got the message too and the place is a stone throw to my house, I will attend tomorrow and see how it goes. See you guys there[/quote]
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by ineco(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
couldn't remember the position I applied for
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Seunremite(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
@yeahreen pls from Oshodi give me the road description. Thank you
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Am sowi am based in abuja not in lagos.
Seunremite: @yeahreen pls from Oshodi give me the road description. Thank you
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by ineco(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
enter mile 2 or apapa.simple and tell conductor where u are going he will tell u where to drop
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Seunremite(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls anyone in how I can get to the venue from Oshodi?
Re: Job Bureau/sol Nigeria Test And Interview by Fabulousmii(f): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Seunremite: Pls anyone in how I can get to the venue from Oshodi?

Enta mile 2 bus, stop @ fabgems, walk down n ask of DCC church. Its not hard to locate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy / TSL Limited Recruitment Update! / NDLEA Training Duration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.