Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] (31421 Views)

Photos: Meet The World Dirtiest Man Alive / . / Meet The World's Most Tattooed Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Leetunechi: 12:22am On Aug 26, 2014
haryomikun:
Lil' Tunechi!

sir grin
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:34am On Aug 26, 2014
Which kind yeye pose be all these ones nau It's just sad...I really feel for him cos he's missing big timesad
Lailerh: I agree with you now grin just take a look at these...
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by shakrullah(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2014
GU JUN PYO d main actor of d famous Korean movie, boys before flower is handsomer than him. no doubt.
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by jnrbayano(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2014
Is like someone who rubbed moju powder.
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by sparkleRed(f): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Some pple be spewing trash! Beautiful was said nt handsome angry
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
:-XBeautiful nonsense *throws up*
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by repogirl(f): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
What's with the sideburns? Elvis Presley called and is asking for his sideburns back o...
.. The guy is annoying to look at, not sure why? I think he's making too much of an effort, if he is fine, he should let it flow jare! There's just something fake and unreal about the guys pics!
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by talk2riel: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
repogirl: There's just something fake and unreal about the guys pics!
Its because he is to beautiful to behold.
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
someone told me i was the most beautiful once and very very sweet in edo accent, while thrusting away in a NYSC lodge somewhere in Niger state...who is this poser??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Kenzico(m): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2014
Every guy is handsome in their own way.....This dude might even be a gay. Though am nt criticizin him
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by sheunfemix: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2014
shakrullah: GU JUN PYO d main actor of d famous Korean movie, boys before flower is handsomer than him. no doubt.
. GBAM!!!!!!! That guys is it. Tall and handsome. But then they said dis guy is beautiful not handsome
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by shakrullah(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
sheunfemix: . GBAM!!!!!!! That guys is it. Tall and handsome. But then they said dis guy is beautiful not handsome
all I know is that GU JUN PYO beats him when its come to beauty.
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by Yemojay: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dear People, please avoid changing money(foreign currency to Naira) in front of Ikeja airport hotel. I was robbed by these criminals "(pictures attached below)" right there in front of IKEJA AIRPORT HOTEL. I already reported the case to the police but these criminals have not been caught yet. They are still out there, stealing and cheating hardworking civilians. They are fraudsters and thieves. If you know any of these men ( PICTURES BELOW ) please reply to this post. These men are meant to be in prison because all they do is steal from hardworking citizens. Please let's help eliminate crime in Nigeria by sharing this post on all social media. Who knows? If you ignore this post,the next victim might be someone close to you(family or friend). God bless Nigeria!

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
I remember this story from back in the day. I rolled my eyes then and still do. The guy only possessed exotic looks which white people find attractive. Don’t forget these are the same people who say Lupita N’yongo is a very attractive black woman.
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by otagbajoshua: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2018
And its amazing to know that he can sing too....... Rate him and share your views...... https://www.instagram.com/p/BpWV8cMneQ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1knx5dd5qzv9g

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by langau: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
He is not that much beautiful
Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by himufe: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
WINE4BIGDADDY EVERYWHERE.......MAD VIBE,GO LISTEN!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvc4fDxd7v0

Re: Meet The World’s Most Beautiful Man Alive [PHOTOS] by GospelAkede: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
This year shall be your year of manifestation. Click on the link below to share and download this music.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/372541/akede-my-god-is-good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List of World's Top Ten Richest Animals(with Net Worths In Millions Of Dollars ) / Biography Of P-square, Profile, History & Shocking Lifestyle / Boy Constructs His Own Drum Set And Plays To Amaze The Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.