Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? (871 Views)

Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Obasanjo, Oyedepo’s Lives In Danger – Prophet Oladele Samuel / So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Ukutsgp(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Some atheist are just pretending. Most of them will shout the blood of Jesus when in danger.

If they had a terrible dream at night, they will shout the blood of Jesus when they wake up.

If the vehicle they entered narrowly escape an accident, they will shout the blood of Jesus.
And many more.

And yet they will say God doesn't exist.
Who are they deceiving then?
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2014
The same OP asking the question is equally the one answering it.

Since you already know the answer to your question, why are you asking?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by frank317: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2014
lol... you guys can be very funny. people have been shouting blood of Jesus since ages yet they have been dying like chicken. I guess victims of Dana air crash shouted blood of Jesus, yet none of them were saved.

weather atheist shout blood of Jesus or not, it does not mean anything.

as for me, i prefer shouting the name when i am making love, try it the experience is mind blowing when you are about ejaculating. so far, that's the only place the name have been useful to me.

btw if Christians shout blood of Jesus, i guess Muslims will shout blood of Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Omexonomy: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2014
frank317: lol... you guys can be very funny. people have been shouting blood of Jesus since ages yet they have been dying like chicken. I guess victims of Dana air crash shouted blood of Jesus, yet none of them were saved.

as for me, i prefer shouting the name when i am making love, try it the experience is mind blowing when you are about ejaculating. so far, that's the only place the name have been useful to me.

btw if Christians shout blood of Jesus, i guess Muslims will shout blood of Mohammed.
too many clowns who do not know their left from their right and then decided to call themselves atheist.

1 Like

Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2014
This thread is evidence that the blood of Jesus doesn't just away sins. It also washes away reasoning skills, iq and other critical skills required to hold any sort of discussion, intelligent or otherwise.

It's based on this evidence that I humbly request the OP to submit his brain at the nearest museum.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by frank317: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2014
Omexonomy: too many clowns who do not know their left from their right and then decided to call themselves atheist.

talk is cheap.. the fact you said i dont know my left from my right does not mean thats true. 80%of christians who have died during accidents (both those that got seriously injured and those who died) shouted Blood of Jesus before it occurred, why then should it be important when an atheist shouts it?
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
musKeeto: This thread is evidence that the blood of Jesus doesn't just away sins. It also washes away reasoning skills, iq and other critical skills required to hold any sort of discussion, intelligent or otherwise.

It's based on this evidence that I humbly request the OP to submit his brain at the nearest museum.
atheist dnt know their left from right. they are too shallow in their thinking. u nid to submit ur brain to Jesus now otherwise, u remain in ur ignorance and darkness.
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Ukutsgp(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
frank317: lol... you guys can be very funny. people have been shouting blood of Jesus since ages yet they have been dying like chicken. I guess victims of Dana air crash shouted blood of Jesus, yet none of them were saved.

mohammed indeed. people are talking about the lord Jesus and u are talking about dat depraved man. i pity u.
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by onetrack(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ukutsgp: Some atheist are just pretending. Most of them will shout the blood of Jesus when in danger.

If they had a terrible dream at night, they will shout the blood of Jesus when they wake up.

If the vehicle they entered narrowly escape an accident, they will shout the blood of Jesus.
And many more.

Do you have any evidence of your claim? I have never shouted this or prayed when I have had accidents, or emergency plane landings (which have happened to me twice).
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
onetrack:

Do you have any evidence of your claim? I have never shouted this or prayed when I have had accidents, or emergency plane landings (which have happened to me twice).
but in ur mind, u were praying. calling on Jesus. true or false?
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by frank317: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ukutsgp: mohammed indeed. people are talking about the lord Jesus and u are talking about dat depraved man. i pity u.

I really dont care about mohammed but i have friends who believe in him and i dont think i will call him a depraved man, even as i think it will be wrong for people who dont believe in Jesus to call him a depraved man.

but seriously, i think the followers of these men are the ones that are depraved.

stop pitying me, its a waste of time. for your info... Shouting blood of Jesus is as good as shouting blood of Mohammed or Holy SShhiitt. neither makes any difference in anyone's life
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by CrazyMan(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ukutsgp: Some atheist are just pretending. Most of them will shout the blood of Jesus when in danger.
And many more.
There's a reason they're being referred to as atheist, (I would suggest you google up the word athiest) so you can't expect them to plead the blood of Jesus every now and then...unless of course the ones (atheists) who spent years in christianity before loosing their faith.
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Ukutsgp(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
frank317:

I really dont care about mohammed but i have friends who believe in him and i dont think i will call him a depraved man, even as i think it will be wrong for people who dont believe in Jesus to call him a depraved man.

but seriously, i think the followers of these men are the ones that are depraved.

stop pitying me, its a waste of time. for your info... Shouting blood of Jesus is as good as shouting blood of Mohammed or Holy SShhiitt. neither makes any difference in anyone's life
the blood of Jesus do makes a .whole lots of diffetence. it has worked for me in countless ways.
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by onetrack(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ukutsgp: but in ur mind, u were praying. calling on Jesus. true or false?

Absolutely false. In fact on one of the flights I was reading the God Delusion by Richard Dawkins....

1 Like

Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by frank317: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ukutsgp: the blood of Jesus do makes a .whole lots of diffetence. it has worked for me in countless ways.

ok.... it has not done anything for me before and has not done anything for anyone i know, both Christians, atheists and every human i know.
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by CrazyMan(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
frank317:
ok.... it has not done anything for me before and has not done anything for anyone i know, both Christians, atheists and every human i know.
You must know the identity of christ (who jesus really is). If you don't, then pleading the blood would just be another sound added to the multiple voices screaming in an emergency situation.

1 Like

Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Lucario007(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
OP please if you have nothing better to do than spout about the hypocrisy of athiests here and cause a needless argument, go and read your buy-bull.

I've heard of a story from my neighbors in which a girl who was crossing the road, she tripped and fell. A large lorry was coming in behind her, and apparently she yelled 'Jesus!'

Those where the last words she uttered. undecided

She had enough time to have rolled out of the way, but instead settled to shout out the name as though it would do any good.
Shouting out the name 'Jesus' when in mortal peril has the same effect as trying to dodge a grenade thrown at point-blank range.

Absolutely pointless.
Am sure many of those who were diagnosed with Ebola pray and fast and cry to thier 'creator' each day to be cured. Yet, they still die. undecided
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lucario007: OP please if you have nothing better to do than spout about the hypocrisy of athiests here and cause a needless argument, go and read your buy-bull.

I've heard of a story from my neighbors in which a girl who was crossing the road, she tripped and fell. A large lorry was coming in behind her, and apparently she yelled 'Jesus!'

Those where the last words she uttered. undecided

She had enough time to have rolled out of the way, but instead settled to shout out the name as though it would do any good.
Shouting out the name 'Jesus' when in mortal peril has the same effect as trying to dodge a grenade thrown at point-blank range.

Absolutely pointless.
Am sure many of those who were diagnosed with Ebola pray and fast and cry to thier 'creator' each day to be cured. Yet, they still die. undecided
ur false story and ranting won't stop people from calling on d blood on blood of Jesus. I know how it has worked for me and others and beside, u hv to completely believe in Jesus before it will work for u. U hv to repent of ur sins first.
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Ukutsgp(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
onetrack:

Absolutely false. In fact on one of the flights I was reading the God Delusion by Richard Dawkins....
u ought to thank God for his mercies upon ur life. U wud hv gone expressly to hell if u had died.
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by onetrack(m): 12:01am On Aug 31, 2014
Ukutsgp: u ought to thank God for his mercies upon ur life. U wud hv gone expressly to hell if u had died.

Every person that your god sends to hell is just more proof that he is a failure as a creator. (But of course he and his hell do not exist)
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Ukutsgp(m): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2014
onetrack:

Every person that your god sends to hell is just more proof that he is a failure as a creator. (But of course he and his hell do not exist)
u will know if there is hell when u die in ur sins.
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by dazzlingbeau(f): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2014
Abegi lets hear word jor always shouting hell at every given opportunity. Most of you so called christians will be the one to go to your imaginary lake of fire as you are so quick to label people sinners and call names because they refuse to follow your religion blindly. angry angry
Ukutsgp: u will know if there is hell when u die in ur sins.
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by onetrack(m): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2014
Ukutsgp: u will know if there is hell when u die in ur sins.

When I die I only wish that I will die with a clear conscience. Everything else, including 'god', is irrelevant.
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 31, 2014
I'm NOT ATHEIST BUT A FREETHINKER....christians,I'm not sorry to say this cus its the plain truth,you all are DULLARDS,I'm not taking side with the atheist either but they seem smarter than you Christians because they think and speak from what's happening around the society,community,state,country,world and planet relating it to today 21st century BUT you Christians are like primitive minds still stuck using the bible of ages as a tool of defense mechanism............that's a damn shame!!!!! But like I said I don't take side with any one but I consider myself a student of nature studying human behaviours(social psychology)
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2014
I once shouted ' blood of Orunmila!' as a mark of reverence to my cultural progenitor Oduduwa when i had a burst tire at 160 km/hr while driving a 2008 BMW ...Jesus belongs to the Jews na!
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2014
aaronson: I'm NOT ATHEIST BUT A FREETHINKER....christians,I'm not sorry to say this cus its the plain truth,you all are DULLARDS,I'm not taking side with the atheist either but they seem smarter than you Christians because they think and speak from what's happening around the society,community,state,country,world and planet relating it to today 21st century BUT you Christians are like primitive minds still stuck using the bible of ages as a tool of defense mechanism............that's a damn shame!!!!! But like I said I don't take side with any one but I consider myself a student of nature studying human behaviours(social psychology)
The tag means nothing, it is the essence that matters...welcome to the land of reason sir!
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Macelliot(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2014
Atheists mostly believe in Science as a reference..
Scientists only say what they know, and see. Many other things remains a mystery to them. They do not know the Spiritual forces acting on them...
Science says there are 9 planet and we all believe, tommorow another group of Science will say they found more 5 planet and still we will accept, next tommorow it will be another discovery that contradicts the previous one and still we will accept it.
Assuming modern scientist hasn't exist, and the Bible or Quran says there were 9 planets, I am sure all these deluded Atheists would have termed it a Myth, fork-tales or story by moon-light...
Example: If the Bible or Quran hasn't pointed out how life began and how the earth was created, I am sure the Scientist woundn't have gone into research to know how it begins.
Though, I'm a Science student, but Scientist claims the earth started through the Big band theory of evolution, but they don't know the spiritual Force or the Mysterious Supernatural being responsible for the big band ......
Re: Don't Atheist Shout The Blood Of Jesus When In Danger? by Ukutsgp(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2014
i see most atheist as hypocrite.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Remember Today??? / The World Will End Within Seven Years, Christian Group Predicts / Rewards For Waiting On God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.