Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) (55739 Views)

Toke Makinwa Got A Good Fashion Sense [photos] / (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring / Tiwa Savage Has A Message For Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
So? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by hotmolo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
She is an over rated "mbweke" her fashion sense is a disaster atimes
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Looks good to me ... though I won't consider myself a fashion expert
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
She has very poor taste in shoes
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Abeg..................

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by holyboss: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by lat4real: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
What are my doing here? Da fu*k this doing on frontpage?
*okada wait...
*zooms off*
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Swizdoe(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
The last time I heard, she didn't beg to rate her fashion sense or whatever you chose to call it....... You can go and fall inside pacific ocean for all I care

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by sod09(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
who is tiwa savage
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by skyrocketters: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
wooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
axortedbabe: na only dis shoe wey she get?

lepasharon:

The same shoe huh?

Ichel: Abe, na only one shoe wey she get?

dominique: Why wear the same ugly shoe over and over again at public functions? undecided

The white one-piece would have been really nice but for the trouser lenght.

ok as she don buy the shoe, wear am once make she throway d thing put for dustbin?!! undecided

like seriously?

Granted those shoes are kinda ugly but dats not the issue. Even GEJ or bill gates with all their money sef can wear a shoe more than once! Y'all stop treating these celebs like mini gods..they're normal human beings like us fa.

15 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by cechidodo: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
I know she seeing this but Tiwa my sweet eminado why you dress sloppy like an old DODO?You need to sack your coutoure,foutoure,moutoure what ever it is they call dem fashion pipo..
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by room089: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tiwa sabi fashion but she no sabi wetin dey fit her! grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by princevee(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
I Dont agree with this
montestic: I went through lalasticlala's thread on The Most Fashionable/Stylish Nigerian Female Celebrities
https://www.nairaland.com/1870830/most-stylish-fashionable-nigerian-female

I was impressed with the the list until I saw Tiwa Savage and Cossy Orjiakor's names there.

I think Tiwa may be a good singer, but her beauty is overrated, she's not beautiful, she's just like an ordinary girl. In terms of fashion, she lacks in that department. She always dresses poorly, no taste at all. In fact Cossy even dresses better than overrated Tiwa.

What's your take on this?
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Akalia(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Become a tranformation ambassador of Nigeria(TAN) and be well rewarded by mr president,'Dr Ebele Goodluck Jonathan' just visit the link to join the moving train:- http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by curiouses: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
montestic: I went through lalasticlala's thread on The Most Fashionable/Stylish Nigerian Female Celebrities

I was impressed with the the list until I saw Tiwa Savage and Cossy Orjiakor's names there.

I think Tiwa may be a good singer, but her beauty is overrated, she's not beautiful, she's just like an ordinary girl. In terms of fashion, she lacks in that department. She always dresses poorly, no taste at all. In fact Cossy even dresses better than overrated Tiwa.

[size=14pt]Thanks for stating the Facts undiluted. Tiwa is below par in terms of beauty. She dresses like everyday girl learning to how to live big[/size]. embarassed embarassed embarassed

[img]http://1.bp..com/-1g3R15cMfvM/UzrK82XWAeI/AAAAAAACsuY/SasVa54ANH8/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by duni04(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ichel: Abe, na only one shoe wey she get?
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by WILSONOMONIYI: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
cechidodo: I know she seeing this but Tiwa my sweet eminado why you dress sloppy like an old woman?You need to sack your coutoure,foutoure,moutoure what ever it is they call dem fashion pipo..
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by bosun11(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Yes

pics or idontbelieveu................ grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Moderator! Moderator!! Moderator!!!

Is Nairaland all about Tiwa Savage?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ab025: the 3rd pics.....her shoe rili got me laughin

#haha....

That shows someone that didn't grow up accustomed to wearing high heels.

She really needs custom high heel shoes made for her feet.
Her dress sense is ok. The problem is her shoe style, she tends to always have the wrong shoes on...
As for the beauty part, she is ok, like any other fine girl out there, I just wish she could put on less makeup, it would suit her better. Nahhh, she wouldn't do that, she loves being embalmed in the name of Pro MU.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by bosun11(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
hotmolo: She is an over rated "mbweke" her fashion sense is a disaster atimes

she still be learner na...because am so sure...money aint a problem
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by bosun11(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
i think she doesn't have high taste for shoes
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by roufy235(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
hmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
bosun11: i think she doesn't have high taste for shoes
Wow, nice 1 coming from a guy.
U must be a womanizer tongue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Segman22(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
wink

sad

Beef...She may not have fashion sense, but she is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by nickz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
mtchewwwwwww undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo / Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record / Peace Samuel Omana Is A Korean Beauty In These New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.