Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 (1226 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Announcement --- The Ultimate "Business-in-a-box" Start Yours Now / Cement Trading The Ultimate Business - Join The Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by corperscorner: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Hi guys, I know this might sound funny. But the truth of the matter is; everyone has to push a business before you can start counting 'em cash.

Basically, I require nothing from you guys for this piece of information, so consider me as a brother who is just tryna help out ma fellow nairalanders.

We are all aware of how seun makes cool cash with those ad banners. But one thing people havent noticed is the desperation of big companies to spread their wings on virtually all platforms they can lay their hands on (regardless of the site traffic)....

Before I continue.....I just need at least, 5 people to show interest in what amabout to share.

'Cos most people are fond of doing "LOOK & PASS"...

Waiting...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by corperscorner: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2014
10 views aiidy..........I guess I was right about the "LOOK & PASS" thing.

Y'all should know you'll need a capital for any investment. So this is not rocket science aii. Just signify interest and I'll spill the bean.

U dont need no paypal or foreign account. Your local account is okay, unless you are looking to attract albino's. sorry.white guys.
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by katiemadubiko: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2014
I'm interested/...
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by lormarx: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Am waiting
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by Mcslize: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
I'm interested.... Remain 2 to complete the 5 people
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by docsholz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
interested
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by corperscorner: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ok guys......

Time to spill the beansss...
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by corperscorner: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Basically, before you can do business in this present day. You will need an online presence (website, facebook, twitter et al).

What most brand managers look out for is an avenue to tender a viable proof that they are pushing to move a product forward.

And when this mindset comes to play. Digital presence sneaks in....

Now, this is where you get to be a sharp guy and snatch some cash from those company big boys....

STEPS:

1. Get a website (Not just any website - An outstanding one *Sleek* and *brilliant* looking website)

2. If you want to wait for 5years before you get to rank on ALEXA, then thats your cup of tea as this is not necessary.

3. Get a twitter handle (Very compulsory - Facebook is declining yea. So people also measure a site's traffic by the number of twitter folowers)

......................hollup........i'm still loading
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by corperscorner: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
4. Try to stay relevant on twitter and always request for RT from friends to get more followers. Although, there are a number of handles that can get you followers in no time for some amount. But i'm not going into that. If you want to know about that. Then ask me.

5. Once you have this two elements (a website and your twitter account). All you have to do is just to ensure you have data plan on your blackberry or android okay. Cos all that is left is just to woo this brands and make them see you. *GBAM

6. If you want to know how to woo brands.......Then ask me. I need to know some people are reading this before I continue.
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ride on boss, i wanna knw hw to woo brands
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by 1money: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
continue, we are learning. Thank you.
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by Nzecorneboy: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ride on boss. So @lonfellow02 u dey reach here sef? gringrin
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by joshadesanya: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Alright guys...

I have to make some certain clarifications before I continue...

I think I just earned myself a temporary ban by nairaland mods......They seem to hate it when dudes be coming up with smart business ideas.

Just to clarfiy....

Its still the same OP...

Now lets continue our gist...
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by joshadesanya: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
The final step which involves getting brands to see your platform has been simplified for easy accessibility....

Thanks to twitter...

Brands stay relevant with their twitter handle......most especially (BANKS)...

'Cos this is the interactive avenue where they get to attend to queries and hope to get some more people on board...

With your elegant website and twitter handle.....you could tweet at them (from a special handle created for your website)

Trust me. They'll look you up even if your domain sounds funny.

Ever wondered why you visit some trashy blogs and see companies advertising there?
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by joshadesanya: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Stay sharp and be smart with your choice of words.......

Short and brilliant tweets could get them curious about your brand...

Tweets such as "Ambition Is Priceless"......funny but true...

I tweeted that at Banky W a few days ago and the Retweeted me instantly..it fetched me a couple of followers tho....

But the idea is.........Look smart and stay real....

When you do this from time to time. You'll be noticed. Trust me, these brands have a very keen eye. They see everything that is being directed at them....
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by obi4eze(m): 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
smiley
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by joshadesanya: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
The final and most important thing of all is...........BE HUMBLE...

Humility plays a very important role here......

I aint talking of going way far to say "good morning" to every brand on twitter....

I'm simply referring to your pricing mechanism......

Be cheap for a start.....When you have a nice looking WIX website that supports 3D ad banners. You stand to be attractive to these bees we call brands....

Charge lesser than most...

Seun charges over 400k for the banner on the frontpage....

You can charge 10k for just 1month.......

Dont worry about having a registered business name and all that shii.....

Linda Ikeji's blog was coined from the owner's name....

Be unique...
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by joshadesanya: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
All you just need to do is to keep your site updated with the latest content..

Remember your twitter handle too....never ignore it....

They'll always follow up with your timeline to see how deeply rooted you are going by the day...

Here are some cool WIX websites you might find interesting....

This is the only investment you need to get,....

Now! to get yourself something as sleek or even better....

simply give me a call 08142488010.......

PS: WIX websites are built to support latest browsers such as google chrome, safari, android browsers et al....

PS: 90% of serious business owners use google chrome.....the mobile ones use iPhone

Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by joshadesanya: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
The sites above support 3D advert banners and extensions....

However, 2D slides were adopted for the last screenshot....

You dont have to worry about having 3 advert banners on display using a desktop and just 1 advert on display when using a tab or a mobile phone (NAIRALAND)

You can simply get your banners to slide through...

Exquisite it is.......

Who doesnt love it when things slide in.....even girls love it wink
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by katiemadubiko: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks OP.......

More engine oil to your elbow.... grin grin grin
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by katiemadubiko: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by jobberman247: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks boss....

Will call you soon....OSHAY!!! *In dbanj's voice*
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by joshadesanya: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hi Lormax...

Kindly view the sample template you requested earlier...

There are six digital advert banners on your platform...

The first 3 to the right will slide every 3seconds to display another company's advert banner continuously...

While the last 3 banners will be found at the bottom of your page...

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by lormarx: 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
joshadesanya: Hi Lormax...

Kindly view the sample template you requested earlier...

There are six digital advert banners on your platform...

The first 3 to the right will slide every 3seconds to display another company's advert banner continuously...

While the last 3 banners will be found at the bottom of your page...
waiting for the link
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by joshadesanya: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
I have sent the link to your phone...

Thanks for the appreciation...
Re: The Ultimate Business You Can Start Online & Earn Big! With Just N5,000 by joshadesanya: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hi Lormarx...

I have also optimized your website for viewability on mobile browsers such as iPhone safari, android, tablets and other phones with high end browsers.

Kindly see screenshot below:

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Buyers For OBD2 Bluetooth Adapter / Enjoy Sameday Pickup And Delivery Products Within Lagos. EDL Express Delivery / Am In Dire Need Of Start Up Capital!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.