Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment (1019 Views)

Urgent Vacancy - Security Personnels / Vacancy - Security Guards At Honeywell Flour Mills / Urgent Vacancy: Security Personnel Needed In Jos Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment by maxdosh(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2014
Able Bodied Persons between the Ages of 22 and 50 years of age residing in Lagos are required to apply for the post of Security Operatives.
Experienced and Inexperienced Male and Female persons with at least O'level certificate and not lower than 5ft in height should apply.
A 2week Training Commences on thursday 4th Aug. 2014. Forms are available for a fee of N1000. After training, graduates are immediately posted to job locations close to their places of residence.
Salary range: N25000 - N40000 monthly

Interested persons should follow these steps:
1. Send an SMS with NAME, EMAIL, PHONE NUMBERS and Reasons why we should recruit you to 08174223203
2. Selected individuals will be sent an SMS of confirmation and training details
3. Individuals are required to commence training immediately.

**Free Hostel Accommodation are available for persons living far from the training camp**

UPDATE
1st BATCH APPLICATION IS CLOSED TODAY WEDNESDAY 27th AUGUST 2014. Applicants who have been registered will commence training tomorrow thursday 28th 2014.

2ND BATCH APPLICATION BEGINS IMMEDIATELY. DEADLINE IS TUESDAY 2nd SEPTEMBER 2014.

Thank you.
Re: Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment by Ganiz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Location?
Re: Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment by kelby: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Name;Aisekhabhomon mukhtar kelby.EMAIL;kelbychayne@yahoo.com.PHONE NUMBERS;07033763826,07060994882,like they say "experience is the best teacher,I like experiencing things myself and I believe I have something to impact in your organization.thanks
Re: Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment by u3fine(m): 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
[b][/b] grin cheesy
kelby: Name;Aisekhabhomon mukhtar kelby.EMAIL;kelbychayne@yahoo.com.PHONE NUMBERS;07033763826,07060994882,like they say "experience is the best teacher,I like experiencing things myself and I believe I have something to impact in your organization.thanks

LWKMD grin
Re: Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment by maxdosh(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
kelby: Name;Aisekhabhomon mukhtar kelby.EMAIL;kelbychayne@yahoo.com.PHONE NUMBERS;07033763826,07060994882,like they say "experience is the best teacher,I like experiencing things myself and I believe I have something to impact in your organization.thanks

We have received your SMS. You will be sent an SMS if you are selected on or before 6pm today.
Re: Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment by maxdosh(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ganiz: Location?

Our training location is located in Palmgrove, Lagos. Thank you.
Re: Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment by maxdosh(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please For privacy reasons. It is not advisable for applicants to post their contact details on the forum. Please follow the steps we have outlined. Thank you.
Re: Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment by mathmatica: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
So,you are one of those scammers that would promise job opportunity but will demand money in exchange?....What is your rational behind your asking for #1000?...what happens when the money is paid but the individual is not taken?...May you receive ten folds what you gave others...
Re: Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment by maxdosh(m): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
mathmatica: So,you are one of those scammers that would promise job opportunity but will demand money in exchange?....What is your rational behind your asking for #1000?...what happens when the money is paid but the individual is not taken?...May you receive ten folds what you gave others...

I understand your fear. But you are only being paranoid. This is not a scam, the job is available and is genuine. We only accept the money to cover costs of what it requires to run the training. Please get your facts straight before pointing fingers.
Re: Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment by mathmatica: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2014
maxdosh:

I understand your fear. But you are only being paranoid. This is not a scam, the job is available and is genuine. We only accept the money to cover costs of what it requires to run the training. Please get your facts straight before pointing fingers.
....Now it's obvious you are a scammer....no organization worth it's salt would demand a fee from prospective employees in order to train them.I pity those that would fall into your dragnet of fraud.
Re: Vacancy: Security Operative Recruitment by maxdosh(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
mathmatica: ....Now it's obvious you are a scammer....no organization worth it's salt would demand a fee from prospective employees in order to train them.I pity those that would fall into your dragnet of fraud.

The Organisation is not charging. We are the middle-men and are charging potential recruits for the training. Would you not agree that it is only fair that we charge for providing solution to a problem and the fee is way too nominal. We have nothing to hide. People are already registering for the training and those who are sceptical have been given phone numbers to call and home address (not office address) just in case for any reason they think it is a scam. Thank you for your replies.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Tutors / Need A Job? Apm Terminals Is Recruiting / Honestly Speaking; Some Jobs Are Not Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.