Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP (2337 Views)

Lawani, Ode, Agada, Decamp To APC (photos) / White Police Officer With Black Youth Is Warming Hearts Across The World (pic) / Joshua Dariye’s Father Kidnapped By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
‎​​I’m Not Coming To PDP To Fight Gov Jang – Dariye

Achor Abimaje

— Aug 25, 2014

Former governor of Plateau State and senator representing Plateau Central Senatorial zone at the National Assembly, Senator Joshua Dariye, has revealed that he is coming back to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to ensure victory for President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 presidential elections and not to fight the state governor, Jonah Jang.

Dariye, who was the immediate past governor of the state, revealed this in a chat with journalists at Jos at the weekend.

“I am joining the PDP because I believe in President Goodluck Jonathan and I would work hard to ensure he gets victory if he decides to run. After wide consultations with my constituents, we have resolved that we are coming back to PDP.

“I’m not coming back to PDP to fight Governor Jang. There is no conflict of roles; he is the outgoing governor just like me; everybody will come and go. Late Baba Lar was there; Tapgun, Dariye have come and gone and Jang will come and go, and Plateau State would remain,” he said.

Dariye also revealed that he was ready to re-contest the senatorial seat on the platform of the PDP.

http://leadership.ng/news/381982/im-coming-pdp-fight-gov-jang-dariye

2 Likes

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by theassassin: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
CC

Egift
Gbawe
Berem
Koboko69

Others
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Senators,house of reps members,Governors and ministers are falling over theirselves over who will be more vocal in their support for Jonathan.gringrin grin

Jonathan is quietly winning more admirers with each passing day.

#BringbackJonathan in 2015# is a task that must be accomplished.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lying OP........Shameless peddler of silliness

Joshua Chibi Dariye is a member of Labour Party....he has never been a member of APC

There was no reference to Dariye being a member of APC in that article

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Dariye

1 Like

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by Gbawe: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
soroptimist: Lying OP........

Joshua Chibi Dariye is a member of Labour Party....he has never been a member of APC

Are you paying attention to the wretched OP? Lying desperately is in the DNA of the clannish cretin. Dead on arrival thread for these mumus who are haunted by APC 24/7.

Senator[edit]
In April 2011, Dariye was elected Senator for Plateau Central on the Labour Party platform. He received 189,140 votes, defeating Dawuda Gowon of the PDP, younger brother of former head of state Yakubu Gowon, who received 160,106 votes.[1][7]

2 Likes

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
soroptimist: Lying OP........Shameless peddler of silliness

I am not lying bro.Is Dariye not a member of one of the legacy parties that later transmuted to APC?

Correct me if i'm innocently wrong and i will edit the titile.Thank you.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lie peddling OP.........you have just disgraced whatever education you claim to possess

Just because you want to hit at APC.......

1 Like

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
idumuose:
I am not lying bro.Is Dariye not a member of one of the legacy parties that later transmuted to APC?

Correct me if i'm innocently wrong and i will edit the titile.Thank you.

Save your catholithic penitence for the gullible......

which are the legacy parties that formed APC? Was Labour Party among?

Even a 5year old boy knows that APC came to be via ACN/ANPP/CPC and Okorocha-supported APGA

1 Like

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by koboko69: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
theassassin: CC

Egift
Gbawe
Berem
Koboko69

Others
idumuose: Senators,house of reps members,Governors and ministers are falling over theirselves over who will be more vocal in their support for Jonathan.gringrin grin
Jonathan is quietly winning more admirers with each passing day.
#BringbackJonathan in 2015# is a task that must be accomplished.

I nor even sabi the senator as APC senator.

Meanwhile in another news...3 governors set to DUMP pdp. 2 from the North...1 from the south cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
soroptimist: Lying OP........Shameless peddler of silliness

Neither was there a reference to Dariye being a member of Labour party in the article.

That does not exclude the fact that Jonathan's field soldiers are swelling by the day.How APC would wriggle itself out of the dismal outing they will have during the next presidential election is what i am about to contemplate.

Disgrace and shame is awaiting ApC by the road side to accompany them home free of charge.gringrin grin

#BringBackJonathan2015#
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by kel4soft: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Joshua Dariye has never been a member of APC rather he is a member of Labour who are currently merging into PDP.

Please read:

Joshua Chibi Dariye (born 27 July 1957)
assumed office as the Governor of Plateau State ,
Nigeria on May 29, 1999 on the platform of the
People's Democratic Party (PDP). He was re-
elected for another four-year term starting in
May 2003, and was impeached in November
2006. In April 2011 he was elected Senator for
Plateau Central on the Labour Party platform. [1

1 Like

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by theassassin: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
koboko69:

Meanwhile in another news...3 governors set to DUMP pdp. 2 from the North...1 from the south cool tongue

Mumu

2015 will be the burial date of APC

grin

You are always welcome to join us in the celebration of GEJ's landslide victory
OR
You can go ahead and die a sadist and of HBP

Your choice grin

GEJ till I kill shekau with my english barreta
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by nzeobi(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Am nt suprised next will be ATIKU or BUHARI or those that will loose APshit ticket.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
koboko69:

Can you name the governors please so that you can put your enemies to shame.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
kel4soft: Joshua Dariye has never been a member of APC rather he is a member of Labour who are currently merging into PDP.

Please read:

Joshua Chibi Dariye (born 27 July 1957)
assumed office as the Governor of Plateau State ,
Nigeria on May 29, 1999 on the platform of the
People's Democratic Party (PDP). He was re-
elected for another four-year term starting in
May 2003, and was impeached in November
2006. In April 2011 he was elected Senator for
Plateau Central on the Labour Party platform. [1

Thank bro.I have edited the title to reflect the reality on ground.
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by Gboliwe: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
On what platform did he win into the senatorial seat initially?

Evil men! angry

Some people should thank God I am not God I would have killed some folks
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by Gboliwe: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
nzeobi: Am nt suprised next will be ATIKU or BUHARI or those that will loose APshit ticket.
Whaaaaaaaat? angry

It can't happen sha tongue
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by Gboliwe: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
idumuose:

Stop deceiving me bro!
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by mogentle(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
idumuose:

Next Time, Look before you leap. Stop consuming monkies(jumpers), fear Ebola!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by idumuose(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Gbawe:

Are you paying attention to the wretched OP? Lying desperately is in the DNA of the clannish cretin. Dead on arrival thread for these mumus who are haunted by APC 24/7.

‎​I don't take you serious anymore after you made an open show of shame of your failed beer parlour analysis on Ekiti state governorship election.

You ran away from nairaland by midnight the same way Nyako fled Adamawa in order to avoid being lynched by your fellow APC urchins you deceived only to return after some time as if nothing happened.

You can run away some of the time but you can't run away all the time.

Believe it or not ApC is losing it bro.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by deeobserver209(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
You will always be welcomed to PDP Mr Joshua Dariye. The Umbrella is big enough for everyone. Nigeria shall be great again!
#Bringbackjonathan2015 cheesy
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by size38: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Is Joshua Dariye still alive? I thought he's dead
Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by theassassin: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
size38: Is Joshua Dariye still alive? I thought he's dead

He is not but your father is

1 Like

Re: Senator Joshua Dariye Is Warming Up To Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
deeobserver209: You will always be welcomed to PDP( The coven of The Corrupt) Mr Joshua Dariye. The Umbrella (of Presidential pardon )is big enough for everyone. Nigeria shall be great again!
#Bringbackjonathan to kirikiri in 2015 cheesy

FIXED

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OGONI Protest In Photos / Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015 / Prophet Who Predicted President Jonathan’s Defeat Says Buhari Will Die In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.