Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,632 members, 7,955,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Mercy Johnson: “I Cried The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson: “I Cried The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji” (2960 Views)

I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes / Mercy Johnson-I Dont Feel Anything While Playing Romantic Roles / The Best Photo Of Mercy Johnson (I Have Ever Seen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson: “I Cried The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji” by EReloaded(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sultry Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has described how she broke down in tears the first time she came across superstar actress, Genevieve Nnaji.

Mercy Johnson in an interview with an entertainment magazine also disclosed that she hid in a friend’s car boot the first time she was supposed to meet Genevieve Nnaji because she was so nervous to meet her, even though she came there to see her.

Mama Purity in her words said;

“The first time I met her, my friend took me there. When we got to where she was, I became nervous. I told my friend “no let me hide in your boot.” And I did. I got into her boot. (laughs) Can you imagine I came to see her and when I got there I wanted to run back. I jumped into my friends boot. So, when she came out of the hotel, I could not see her, I could only hear her voice.

Read more on:

http://connectme.ng/mercy-johnson-cried-first-time-met-genevieve-nnaji/

Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Cried The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji” by fiverrwin(f): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ok we. Hear you
Re: Mercy Johnson: “I Cried The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji” by hannesy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
The day genny saw me she was screaming and shouting my name ah was embarrassed,udontbelieveme?

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Sits Next To Gambian President / This Lady Gaga Selfie Will Blow You Off / I’m Jobless, Omotola Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.