Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,789 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday (6533 Views)

Poll: Chelsea. Liverpool. At Stamford Bridge Home Of Chelsea.

Draw.: 23% (22 votes)
Liverpool wins.: 22% (21 votes)
Chelsea wins.: 53% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea, Liverpool Controversy / Arsenal plays Villa, Man-U, Chelsea, Liverpool - In Just 2 Weeks? / Chelsea/liverpool:what Is The Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by skype: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2008
dai adhu
london bridge is falling down da

machi puriama pesadha

ive learnt rhymes in lkg ok grin
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by deejay1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2008
we neva walk alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chelski ans wt yall got 2 say abt ds defeat? LIVERPOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Suntemi(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2008
Well, life goes on. We gonna b settin another record soon.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by GoldCircle: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
Congratulations to all Liverpool fans. The bridge has indeed collapsed.I guess d weight of fans from Anfield walking up & down the bridge was the major cause of the collapse.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by sicily4u: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2008
The game is
OVER all chealse fans should shut up there mouth the Stamford bailer has gone down to doom, up LIVERPOOL
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Jinix(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2008
GoldCircle:

Congratulations to all Liverpool fans. The bridge has indeed collapsed.I guess d weight of fans from Anfield walking up & down the bridge was the major cause of the collapse.

watever!! tongue
The sky is RED.
Up Liverpool
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by abes(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2008
The bridge finally came down, it shall be like this till,
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by IykeD(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2008
I said it, Liverpool is winning double this season, the elusive Premier League and of course champs league.Congrats y'all. We will NEVER walk alone, God is by our side, let the boasters continue making mouth, now that the bridge has fallen, i guess they got no option than to fall inside the ocean.Next, Arsenal, we are waiting for U.I am so so happy, what a Sunday!
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by ndumart: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2008
I can't believe am happy for liverpool

Congrats to all kops

Pride comes b4 a fall tells the story of chelsea
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by mystics(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2008
No here is the way it goes
Stamford bridge is falling down,
it has fallen down, stamford bridge has fallen down
My dear Liver, pool

Hip Hip hurray, please my condolences to all Chelsea fans
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by ndumart: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2008
I can't believe am happy for liverpool

Congrats to all kops

Pride comes b4 a fall tells the story of chelsea
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by mayordee(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2008
Liverpool will surprise alot of critics this season,they have the winning mentality going for them this season, Anywais,their winning streak will surely stop when they visit Emirate.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by mykali(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2008
one team i respect in the premier league is liverpool. they fight for every victory. unlike the league favoured manure club that cheat in and out, or those dumb ass'nal ''kidz''. so. its better they(liverpool) nicked it, than for one of those shyte clubs to do so.

chelsea for eternity . . . . .
angry
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by DrDre1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2008
After all that happened last season, I thought the Nairaland clinic would be closed for a long time. How wrong!
Well, the clinic is open.
Muki, where are you o?!
Come resume work for NL Clinic o.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Jairzinho(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2008
Jairzinho:

C 1 : 2 L (if Drogba plays)

C 0 : 1 L (if Drogba doesn't play)

I hope you'll all begin to respect Hon. Jairzinho's views from now on.

[center]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !! kiss kiss kiss
[/center]
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by mukina2: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2008
Dr Dre
do i know you? angry tongue
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by iceland(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2008
Stamford Bridge has fallen down.Liverpool for life!
Am overjoyed   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by md4real(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2008
liverppool won by a lone goal
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by gamechange(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2008
Chelsea were tamed today, Kudos to Rafa and the boys, tactics was spot on. They came out in the second half without intent to defend the goal, fantastic.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by DrDre1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2008
@ Muki
Na me you dey ask Jamb question. Come quickly jare before Terry begin convulse. cheesy
Have you 4gotten what happed to this guys last season?
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by DrDre1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2008
@ Muki
Na me you dey ask Jamb question. Come quickly jare before Terry begin convulse. cheesy
Have you 4gotten what happed to this guys last season?
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by BayoMaya(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2008
Damn I'm so glad chelsea lost, bt livpul dnt b too happy, theres yo wrst nitemare old tradford!!
And said someone said sumn bout livpul and double this seasn? The season just began!! And rememba united's nw among the list of ucl hoties? Checkit out
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by mukina2: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2008
Dr Dre
he already fainted grin grin

Toshmann just admitted himself . .he passed out . .too much excited grin cheesy grin
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by DrDre1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2008
@Muki
Hahahaha. Come to think of it, it's been long I've met Toshman & some old friends/patients in the land o.
As for Terry, well, Muki don't tell me you want to start dishing the NL Clinic update so soon cheesy
Wey Deco sef? cheesy
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by segy2g(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
Brilliant game from a Liverpool perspective, one shot on target from Chelski sums up the supremacy Liverpool enjyed on the night -- and if Alonso were lucky, he'd have grabbed a double, Not getting carried away yet, just quietly confident of our ability to deliver, Long live Rafa the Rotator

Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Okijajuju1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2008
The jinx has been broken by the Kopites.

Stamford bridge has fallen.

All hail the Mighty LIVERPOOL

We shall never walk alone.

LIVERPOOL for LIFE.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by toshmann(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2008
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha grin grin grin grin ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha grin grin grin grin ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha grin grin grin grin ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha grin grin grin grin

we never walk alone cool
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by princekevo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2008
pls were the chelsea's fan?Actually am not a supporter of any premiership club but i think you guyz should say something since after the match atleast to show ur loyalty to ur club even if they lost.loool
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by Okijajuju1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2008
@ Toshmann

Infact Take one beer for my head there.

We did not walk alone. grin
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by igbsam(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2008
Manchester United shook the bridge and while it was placed for repair just like third mainland bridge, Liverpool came and destroy it totally. Now chelsea fans, what do u have to say. Well you guys played a nice game and big ups to mikel, but we are looking for the winner and liverpool emerged as one. Congrats to all liverpool fans, Man UtD will soar soon. 1 love y'all.
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by ndumart: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2008
its a long way to go. Liverpool has started the season well. kudos to them. however, the traditional 4-horse-race will soon begin.

The real fireworks begin in december and by january we will know the directions the trophy is pointing.

At this stage last season, Arsenal had more points than liverpool presently have but they ended up third, lets see how the season pans out
Re: The Chelsea-liverpool Game Come Sunday by phizman(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2008
Well, my shoulders are stil high because people are celebrating a jinx which clearly shows d blues superiority.
I agree our bridge fell today but I am consoled by d fact dat d reds always fall 4 small clubs.
We wil come back to our normal position in d table within d shortest time (atmost 2matches).
Congrats to d liverpool fans 4 they have done what others haven't bn able to do.

While to my great BLUES fans, we should be proud all clubs are striving to beat a giant.
We have made d premiership tough and I'm proud of dat.

BLUES TILL I QUENCH!!!!!

Phizman,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Brentford (1 - 0) - Live / Everton Vs Liverpool (0 - 0) On 7th February 2015 / Is Roman Abramovich Set To Dump Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.