Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. (16772 Views)

Osun State Farmers, Let Meet Over Here / Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Good day all. This is the link to Kaduna state farmers group. https:///CaI6DFkNXSW7Uqy4VoLNv8
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by chukwuka12: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Good afternoon,

Please who is into Maize/beans farming in KD.

Thanks
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Mistymash: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
Agathabishen:
I am based in Kafanchan & i am into broilers & turkeys for now. Please lets come together inrespective of of tribe, colour, religion etc & build a self sustained state. Remember no govt can employ all it citizens not even the US. Together we will make things better can! One love
Please how much do you sale your broilers.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mistymash:

Please how much do you sale your broilers.
2500-3k
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by nakscin(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Plz add me to ur wats app group...08092520556
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by ACDONCHRIS: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pls also add me to your WhatsApp Group: 07052967972.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by ACDONCHRIS: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=Agathabishen post=25757017]We can also help each other in sharing ideas e.g there are alot of quail farmers in kaduna north (zaria) but you hardly see that in the south. Alot of lambu farmers around Zaria but hardly around kaduna south. Most of the S/K are into poultry & tilling the soil. Sharing will help in expansion [/quoteI am currently trying to set up a 5 - hectare Cassava Farm in Kaduna State and I'm interested in planting a very improved and high yielding variety of the Pro Vitamin A Cassava. If you have it for sale, let me know ASAP. I want to know how many bundles of it you have capacity to supply. Although I am open to all available options, I would prefer to source it from places not too far away from Kaduna State to avoid incuring excessive transportation cost. Thanks.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by ACDONCHRIS: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
I am currently trying to set up a 5 - hectare Cassava Farm in Kaduna State and I'm interested in planting a very improved and high yielding variety of the Pro Vitamin A Cassava. If you have it for sale, let me know ASAP. I want to know how many bundles of it you have capacity to supply. Although I am open to all available options, I would prefer to source it from places not too far away from Kaduna State to avoid incuring excessive transportation cost. Thanks.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)quote author=Agathabishen post=25757017]We can also help each other in sharing ideas e.g there are alot of quail farmers in kaduna north (zaria) but you hardly see that in the south. Alot of lambu farmers around Zaria but hardly around kaduna south. Most of the S/K are into poultry & tilling the soil. Sharing will help in expansion [/quote]
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by ACDONCHRIS: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
I am currently trying to set up a 5 - hectare Cassava Farm in Kaduna State and I'm interested in planting a very improved and high yielding variety of the Pro Vitamin A Cassava. If you have it for asale, let me know ASAP. I want to know how many bundles of it you have capacity to supply and price too. Although I am open to all available options, I would prefer to source it from places not too far away from Kaduna State to avoid incuring excessive transportation cost. Thanks.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=ACDONCHRIS post=55567136][/quote]

good day, the cassava I planted is in Aso (kagoma) I don't know the name as I just got it from farmers around and plant it. but it is very good. where is the farm location?
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by ACDONCHRIS: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Agathabishen:

good day, the cassava I planted is in Aso (kagoma) I don't know the name as I just got it from farmers around and plant it. but it is very good. where is the farm location?
My farm is in Kachia.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Agathabishen(f): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2017
ACDONCHRIS:
My farm is in Kachia.
good morning. I am not trying to discourage you, I hope herdsmen and their cows will not be an issue to the farm? because the one I farmed at aso (kagoma) the herdsmen allow their cows and the cows eat the cassava, when my farm manager complained they killed him and beheaded him. he was buried without his head. please double check the issue of herdsmen.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by ACDONCHRIS: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Agathabishen:

good morning. I am not trying to discourage you, I hope herdsmen and their cows will not be an issue to the farm? because the one I farmed at aso (kagoma) the herdsmen allow their cows and the cows eat the cassava, when my farm manager complained they killed him and beheaded him. he was buried without his head. please double check the issue of herdsmen.
Wao! That's serious. Ok. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by rinzylee(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tennyemman:
If you need palm kernal seed that has been cracked and wash contact me on 07066809583 for cheap price
We also sell palm oil in large scale,quality red oil,am in delta state isoko north

Delivery to Lagos per for 25litres gallons is at what price and what are your payment terms?
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by PENNYWORTH(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2017
Greetings to all ,plz who is into maize and beans farming here
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by musalfk: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Am into maize and beans farming
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by PENNYWORTH(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
musalfk:
Am into maize and beans farming
plz how much do u sell in bags...
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by musalfk: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Call me on 08026048759
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please anyone interested in animal feed additives like 72% fishmeal, methionine, lysine, vitamin c ascorbic acid, dcp and oxytetracycline powder.
Interested buyer should call 08058286101 or WhatsApp +16477061593.

We ship nationwide
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Andre10(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2017
How much is a bag of maize cost in kaduna
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by aimst1: 4:04pm On May 03, 2017
I need land around Danja or Zaria in kaduna state
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by whyom09: 12:31am On May 04, 2017
I'm so impressed with this initiative to have a forum where real farmers and prospective farmers especially those resident in Kaduna State meet to share ideas and info on contemporary agribusiness. I will be glad it to be mentored and a someday become a mentor to other people.

My area of interest is ginger farming. I've been a small scale ginger farmer practicing in Kyayya - Kagoma in Jema'a LGA but trying to go large-scale in Kujama - Chukun LGA.
I also wish to venture into piggery in the near future.

Pertaining ginger farming, I will like to have info on the following:
1. Costs of lease of a hectare of land.
2. Average cost of clearing a virgin land.
3. Average cost of ploughing and harrowing of a hectare of land.

Other questions will be asked when the need arises.
Thanks.
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Kutunban: 3:26am On May 04, 2017
In need of about 1000 healthy point of lay birds as soon as possible call me on 09037863964 if you have I'm in Kaduna
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Kutunban: 3:28am On May 04, 2017
aimst1:
I need land around Danja or Zaria in kaduna state

What's your budget and how many plots? Call 09037863964
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Kutunban: 3:34am On May 04, 2017
Battery Cage For Sale

Price: 60,000 Naira
It has a capacity of 96 birds per unit. it Comes with all water accessories and feeding troughs. Warranty is 10 years.
Dimension is Length: 2.25m, Width: 2.5m (Gutter Width is 2.2m, Depth is 30cm) and Height: 1.7m.
fixture which include watering troughs and feeders automatic/manual which is optional.
This ensures clean eggs, easy egg collection, minimal breakages, conservation of birds' energy for bigger eggs production, easy management of birds and identification of problems in farms.
Q-1:How is your delivery time?
A-1:We always have enough stock cages for your urgent requirement,the delivery time is 5days. For container quantity order the delivery time is 10 days. Note: COST OF DELIVERY NOT INCLUDED
Q-2:How is your payment?
A-2:Generally, the payment is 80% in advance and balance 20% after delivery, Other forms of payment we can discuss.

Call: 09037863964
Email: info@kutunban.com

Store Address: No. 8 Nitel Quarters opposite Jamima Bakery, Sabon Tasha Kaduna

Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Slimchubby: 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
Pls is there anyone into piggery in Kaduna here?
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by Andre10(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2017
How is a bag of white maize sold in kaduna
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by sshy: 1:20pm On May 18, 2017
iniobong888:
For farmers in kaduna, the state and federal government is planning on giving funds to rice farmers in the state. So if you belong to a cooperative you can submit a photocopy cooperative certificate in KADP and list of member that are interested.
hello. Plz, can u connect me with any rice farmer? I reside in lagos and would want to buy local rice in wholesale and sell in lag. Thank you! My number is 08188588576
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by sshy: 8:09pm On May 18, 2017
Kindly add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by ashcall(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2017
whyom09:
I'm so impressed with this initiative to have a forum where real farmers and prospective farmers especially those resident in Kaduna State meet to share ideas and info on contemporary agribusiness. I will be glad it to be mentored and a someday become a mentor to other people.

My area of interest is ginger farming. I've been a small scale ginger farmer practicing in Kyayya - Kagoma in Jema'a LGA but trying to go large-scale in Kujama - Chukun LGA.
I also wish to venture into piggery in the near future.

Pertaining ginger farming, I will like to have info on the following:
1. Costs of lease of a hectare of land.
2. Average cost of clearing a virgin land.
3. Average cost of ploughing and harrowing of a hectare of land.

Other questions will be asked when the need arises.
Thanks.
call me as I least out lands to giingrt farmers along the Kaduna -Abuja express way
08091916405 Mr Kennet
Re: Kaduna State Farmers Lets Meet Here. by sparrow212(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2017
Gud day. Any one interested in poultry manure should contact me. 08162280673

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Broiler Birds Growth Booster / How To Carry Out Artificial Insemination For Catfish / Kolanut And Bitter Kola Export (genuine Foreign Buyers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.