Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

1872os's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1872os's Profile / 1872os's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by 1872os: 2:56am On May 01, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

He will get to know the guy that he has been sleeping with his now ex gf.

Anyway, 50, 50 no cheating.

[/s]
Romance / Re: Must You Suffer Before Making It? by 1872os: 2:56am On May 01, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Not all hustle lead to success.

The fact is this, all hustling comes with different kind of suffering. If your parents are rich, your hustle suffering and pain will be different from someone who comes from a poor home.
[/s]
Politics / Re: South East: Ohanaeze Kicks Over Military Siege by 1872os: 2:56am On May 01, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Only criminals are afraid of check point. Ohannez and Ipob are the real criminals in the east.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Incoming Alaafin Will Inherit Late Oba Adeyemi’s Wives –Archbishop Ladigbolu by 1872os: 2:27am On May 01, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:

coming from a holy people
Extensive drug dealing allover Africa

Populating Asian prisons

Baby factories

Mpuru mrimri sniffing

Okija shrine goers

Pounding of babies from baby factories

Import substandard medicine that kills

Killing themselves off with hope of an online country

Following orders from a deranged idiot in far away Europe

A people that kick their elders in the head to greet them in the morning

A people that want Biaffla but stay everywhere else but Biaffla

A people that import fake spare parts leading to deaths

You are a confused people
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: PDP Cannot Win the 2023 Presidential Election by 1872os: 2:27am On May 01, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Did Obi contest the last Pdp presidential ticket? If No, I dont think Atiku can pick him again this time as VP
[/s]
Politics / Re: PDP Cannot Win the 2023 Presidential Election by 1872os: 2:23am On May 01, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Pdp is not ready, they will feed in the same people they gave us the last time, Atiku and Obi.

Nothing will come out of the votes, Atiku will bully and bribe his way to become party flag bearer that is because he owns PDP, if you noticed, anytime he wants to be flag bearer, that is when he remembers no zoning, Obi will continue shouting in India and in China until election day and after election.

The uncomfortable truth is that pdp can never win 2023 election, you know it and i know it, just know this and have peace.

You see APC, they will rig this election in each apc state to favour Tinubu and that is because they have a target to meet. Also know this and have peace.

[/s]
Romance / Re: . by 1872os: 2:23am On May 01, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Na wa ooh.

I say poor people fit themselves.

Make una continue to do shakara to unaself grin
[/s]
Sports / Re: CAF Approved Akwa Ibom Stadium For CAF Confederation Cup Finals In Uyo by 1872os: 2:23am On May 01, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Nice one
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.