Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night (6110 Views)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by gentleman82: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2022
You have retired from your laundry work now is to be a gigolo that pays pass
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2022
christianjoy:
you dey go

Why is your AC/no on your sig? shocked
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Stallionhorse:
All my guys please gather and congratulate me!!
So this girl I've been dating she has been sleeping with this rich married man for some weeks now.. I just ignored her like I didnt know, I've been billing her seriously of late the public community hole, I call a gf even gave me 250k last week.. To crown the whole story I traced the rich married man to his house got to know about the wife I Used inside the 250k to shop in the wife boutiques and she gave me her number.. Yesterday I invited her out for lunch And we ended up doing short time in a hotel.. Today she credited my account with 50k to use and attend my friends sister's wedding, which is format!! Guys please gather let's celebrate victory I will continue billing my community holosho, and also billing her rich sugar daddy's wife too.. This is a win win for me..

I slept with the wife of my girlfriend's sugardaddy , next time write it like this , the headline is confusing , I almost thought you were a lesbian or gay , I slept with my girlfriend's sugardaddy
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by christianjoy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Why is your AC/no on your sig? shocked
people with good heart would send me money
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by jaggabban: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
Theama:
I dey try picture this thing

If it's true

Meaning it's a cycle between y'all sad

The wife sleeps with you
You sleep with the girl
The girl sleeps with the man
The man in turn sleeps with his wife
and the wife sleeps with you...

Chai! Let's be fearing God undecided
[center][/center]
grin
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Gee64: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
You only ended up committing adultery.

Your girlfriend is a slot like most girls in Nigeria. They do anything for money these days.
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by 1872os: 2:56am On May 01, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

He will get to know the guy that he has been sleeping with his now ex gf.

Anyway, 50, 50 no cheating.

[/s]
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Jemyjasy(f): 5:48pm On May 15, 2022
advanceDNA:

first you don't know what a simp is...
the ops behaviour is not that of a simpleton.. simps dont go on a revenge streak..
simps don't use people....
a simp get used and still beg like an idíot to be used some more because they are weak and can't see a life away from the person cheating and using them...

two, why are u assuming the man's wife is old?
person wife no dey young..

Omo u get bad mouth
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by advanceDNA: 6:04pm On May 15, 2022
Jemyjasy:

Omo u get bad mouth

Its a necessary skill on nairaland....

I was formerly nice, until some gutter gilrs insult my mama....i mean, which kind of lady insults people's mother..... when you are not an ágbèró
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by Jemyjasy(f): 10:11pm On May 15, 2022
advanceDNA:

Its a necessary skill on nairaland....

I was formerly nice, until some gutter gilrs insult my mama....i mean, which kind of lady insults people's mother..... when you are not an ágbèró
Lol > grin
Re: I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night by headbasher96(m): 11:37pm On May 15, 2022
Star business for their head

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Break-up And Splitting Up(time Apart)? / SEE PHOTOS: 24 Year Old Popular Ghanaian Instagram Model, Goes Nakkid / Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.