Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples (7713 Views)

Omg!see Policeman Runs Into Wall After Getting Distracted By Toples Nud,e Women / World’s Longest-married Couple To Celebrate 81st Wedding Anniversary This Year / President Jonathan Hosts Presidential Dinner To Celebrate Nollywood At 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by satinosdiary: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Women all around the world will be getting something off their chest on Sunday: Mainly their tops. Aug. 24 marks Go Topless Day, a 24-hour period where women (and men) are encouraged to bare their upper bodies in order to protest hypocritical laws that force women to cover their breasts while allowing men to walk around with no shirts.
This year marks the seventh anniversary of the pro-breast protest, organized by a group of UFO believers called the Raelians. Members believe that humans were created by advanced extraterrestrial scientists known as the “Elohim,” and that not allowing women to go topless is an insult to the aliens’ artistry.

See more from the event below: http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/08/photos-women-around-world-take-off.html

Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by Phame: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
Is that all they displayed?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by hatux: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
These whites people...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by DjAndroid: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op you said women around the world. But no one took off her cloth in my area oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 26, 2014
DjAndroid: Op you said women around the world. But no one took off her cloth in my area oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

That may be a good thing abi you wan see Iya Silifas droopy bits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:47am On Aug 26, 2014
DjAndroid: Op you said women around the world. But no one took off her cloth in my area oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Same thing in my area
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw5n6dO0k-_B3vKs0toRJiIzd8QXnvxiBMM_URPPaJBZ0y-8-OVwUoboEg[/img] lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by EnterPRO: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2014
I see
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by rattlesnake(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2014
Orglyness
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2014
only boobs with a standing ovasion can be flaunted.
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by chumakk: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2014
This is what you get when children don't grow up with the bible. They will continue to think like children. Which naija pikigin or person fit think sey na “Elohim,” wey create person when he or she is inside the church almost everyday cheesy
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by Dubby6(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Which kind small boobi dem dey display there na
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by iheanyi40(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
gringringrin
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by fr3do(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
I personally don't think toplessness in women is nudiity.
Some ancient African women covered their crouch and left their chests bare for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
see their small small bwestsss
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by iheanyi40(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
firstEVA: see their small small bwestsss
moh c ya own na undecided
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Eyop Ishilove dey here?
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by Eyop: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
smartchoice: Eyop Ishilove dey here?

No she no dey but e be like say i see person wey resemble priscaoge lipsrsealed make i look again cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Eyop:

No she no dey but e be like say i see person wey resemble priscaoge lipsrsealed make i look again cheesy grin
Priscaoge ...ishilove....are you sure it's not pricilove you're seeing?
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by Jobpostboard: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Information is power
Re: Photos: Women Around The World Take Off Their Shirts To Celebrate World's Toples by optimusguy: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH TALENT HUNT
Are you an Upcoming Artist desiring to be uplifted, do you want the world to know about you? Then this is your opportunity to showcase your talent in Music in the upcomming Talent show by THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH MUSIC ORGANIZATION please call 09094161359 for more information

(1) (Reply)

Download Mark Angel Comedy – In Law-in Law (episode 83) / Chidinma, The Girl With The Biggest Booty (photos) / Bbnaija Audition For Season 6 Begins [FULL GIST]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.