Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Official Lounge: Do You Know Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Official Lounge: Do You Know Me. (457 Views)

"Val and Tracey's lounge " / SIN Lounge / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Lounge: Do You Know Me. by guyANDROID1: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
I guess by now, you should probably know some of your NL pals, what they're made of, their sarcasm, attitude and of course their.....

Now the this thread is officially open for the "Do you know me" quiz

You'll ask someone question by quoting the person. If he/she gets 2 outta 5 of your questions, then its possible you may match each other in both attitude and characters or intimately.

I brought this fun idea coz its practise in some american forum.

Ask questions now, mention someone and ask any question.

Example of how you'll ask your questions;

What's me favorite color?
»Red
»Orange
»Yellow
»Green
»Blue
»Purple
»Black
»Brown

What's my favorite subject?
»Art
»Reading
»Writing
»Math
»Science
»Social Studies
»Gym
»Electives

Let the fun begins

(1) (Reply)

30 Prisoners Graduate In Ibadan / Skin Antiaging Care: 7 Tips For Younger, Healthier Skin / Is Abubakar Shekau Finally Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.