Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,085 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 - Forum Games (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 (69089 Views)

Answer A Question With A Question Reloaded / Answer A Question With A Question / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by sima(f): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2008
why is what happening ?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2008
No idea.

what do u thinks happenin?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by sima(f): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2008
i thinks many intrestin thing is happenin
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by chibaby5(f): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2008
nw is dat a question? tongue
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by sima(f): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2008
yup grin
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2008
ur a sexy likkle loony.
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by krama(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2008
Are you guys asking ques?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by sima(f): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2008
yup hon. . we are grin kiss
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by sima(f): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2008
D1KeleVra:

ur a sexy likkle loony.
awww. . so sweet cheesy
u're a hot stunning yutZ  cool tongue
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2008
maybe.

yutZ?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by chibaby5(f): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2008
hehe. . . .got a problems wid yutz grin
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by krama(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2008
Why should he?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2008
no biggie with yutz

it seems Krama is.
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by lysaa(f): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2008
where my peeps at? cool wink
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by D1KeleVra(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2008
no idea.

can i be part of ur peepees sorry peeps?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by lysaa(f): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2008
excuse me? undecided
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by Opslag(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2008
U!where've you been? angry
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by lysaa(f): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2008
should u give me that face in this season?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by Opslag(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2008
I'm sorry darling,that was supposed to tell how much i misd u.so wats gud?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by lysaa(f): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2008
God is good, isn't he?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by TOYOSI20(f): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2008
Like seriously Offtopic: cheesy

Lysaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, where u been ma love, like i almost had a heart attack from missing u sweets, happy holidays hun, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by Opslag(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2008
Hun!dunno why all these peeps kip disturbin ma sister.
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by lysaa(f): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Like seriously Offtopic: cheesy

Lysaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, where u been ma love, like i almost had a heart attack from missing u sweets, happy holidays hun,  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

yeah very offtopic.lol

awww, thats so sweet darling, how are u and how are u holding it down here? i see nothing much has happened behind me but just missed u girl. , happy holidays kiss

@opslag
shey u know u\d always be ma bruv? thanks for the love. wink b. t . w, amegbor? shelafai? agba!
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2008
Lysaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Plz, TOYOSI, comot from road, I odn miss my baby grin grin Merry Christmas o. . . .did you kill chicken for moi?

Joking, how you 2 dey? kiss kiss
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by krama(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2008
Lysaa you think you can abandon me here just like that? shocked
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by Opslag(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2008
But she just did it.
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by lysaa(f): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2008
hey whats that na? sad

Dear krama,
no ways!  how could i do such a heartless thing to u of all people?  kiss

@silk-Ebony
lmao. My xmas was okay sha, didn't kill chicken o, just had the on e mumsy prepared b4 she left. Boy! i'm glad she left me some, wouuldnt have had time to do those cookings o. But sha in the end, I had course to glorify God. How are u?ermm, i'm begining to lose memory pls did u have another id b4 this?
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2008
lysaa:

@silk-Ebony
lmao. My xmas was okay sha, didn't kill chicken o, just had the on e mumsy prepared before she left. Boy! i'm glad she left me some, wouuldnt have had time to do those cookings o. But sha in the end, I had course to glorify God. How are u?ermm, i'm begining to lose memory please did u have another id before this?
ouch! ouch!! ouch!!! cry cry cry cry

She doesn't rem. me cry cry cry cry Ehrrm, lyssaaa, maybe if you weren't hiding from us, you'd have known eh? tongue tongue

Am glad your keresimesi went alright. . . . kiss kiss

Anywaz, make u guess who I am o. . . . *going to the store to buy glue to mend my heart*
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by krama(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2008
So what meanest these? cry
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by TOYOSI20(f): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

ouch! ouch!! ouch!!! cry cry cry cry

She doesn't rem. me cry cry cry cry Ehrrm, lyssaaa, maybe if you weren't hiding from us, you'd have known eh? tongue tongue

Anywaz, make u guess who I am o. . . . *going to the store to buy glue to mend my heart*

Eyahhhhh, Lys, its Morenike naa, Aka, Ruby, aka, Dark Rxn, Phewwwwwww. . . . .i could go on and on and on,

Who else would give u such a warm welcome naa, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nike peye, its all love sweets, kiss
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2008
TOYOSI, why na?

I wanted her to guess jare. . . .she hurt me cry cry grin grin
Re: Can You Answer A Question With A Question? Part 2 by lysaa(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2008
krama
this was that, that was meant to be, fice? cheesy

Ebony-Silk:

ouch! ouch!! ouch!!!  cry cry cry cry

shocked please na, it hasn't come to that. I remember u now. cheesy grin

thank u Toyo lol,come morenike tongue, na me u wan take play today abi? lmao, u got me sha, but i'mma smack u hard next time. lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (116)

Questions And Answer (game) / The Half-a-word Game / ╚►Kiss! Bleep! Hug! Or Pass!◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.