Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) (1915 Views)

South African Pastor, Lesego Daniel Makes Church Members Eat GRASS / South African Pastor Lesego Makes Members Eat Grass (PHOTOS) / No Matter The Economy Of The Jungle.i Can Never Eat Grass...it Is Not Pride... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) by yinkusse: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2014
I thought it is only in Nigeria that pastors are taking members for granted. I think people suppose to start using their brain in search of salvation.

Diaris God ooo pator no eat grass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uME80LjNuI

Re: South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) by Tolexander: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2014
Some people won't just be wise no matter what, making foolishness their default state.

Exactly how the sheep of 'Jonestown Massacre' in 'The People's Temple' were made to commit mass suicide in Guyana.
Re: South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 26, 2014
All of you guys struggling to get women, this video should offer you hope......

If this ugly looking pastor could order his congregation to eat grass ( mostly women), then you shouldn't be struggling for a Mouth Gig from a woman... grin grin grin
Re: South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) by osile2012: 1:35am On Aug 26, 2014
wonders shall never enddddddd grin grin grin Thank God its grass sha, its nutritious grin grin
Re: South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) by shakol91(m): 1:42am On Aug 26, 2014
I know that can't happen in Nigeria but let me guess...oh it happened in charlie and kingston country. The country that herbalists have big postal across the country and also run about an hour program of money ritual (in name of magic) on tv stations. gringringrin
Re: South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) by Tolexander: 2:00am On Aug 26, 2014
shakol91: I know that can't happen in Nigeria but let me guess...oh it happened in charlie and kingston country. The country that herbalists have big postal across the country and also run about an hour program of money ritual (in name of magic) on tv stations. gringringrin
it happened in South Africa!
Re: South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) by bunmioguns(m): 2:44am On Aug 26, 2014
see as them dey do like say dem get geisha spirit... mtcheew

End time things
Re: South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) by armyofone(m): 3:04am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: South Africa Pastor Manipulate Member To Eat Grass For Salvation(picture) by yinkusse: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
the authority that pastor talk with is frightening.

(1) (Reply)

Do Catholics Contravene The 2nd Commandment Of Idolatry In Exodus 20:4 / ‪#‎SHOCKING‬: 7-yr-old Girl Reveals That Adeboye,tb Joshua, Oyedepo,oritsejafor / 7 Principles Of Godly Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.